Any rackets similar to Yonex Aerotus 110SP ?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by ryan_khoo, Oct 11, 2009.

1. ryan_khoo

ryan_khoo New Member

I have been using my Yonex Aerotus 110 SP for the last many years since it first came out.

But now, it has broken. I like this racket very much but many stores here told me this is obsolete product.

Can anyone recommend me a good replacement ? I basically play doubles & need a light racket plus a head heavy one to generate more smash power.

I went to Yonex website and saw nanospeed 9900 & arcsaber Z slash. Are these a suitable replacement ? And how much are these 2 rackets ?

Any good suggestion ?

Thanks

2. wannaliquorbox

wannaliquorbox Regular Member

why not try carltons, they generally are light and cut thru the air fairly fast.

3. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    They still sell make and sell the Aerotus 100 in Japan I believe, if you're interested in that as a possible replacement. I have not seen the exact specs of the A110, but I would imagine it would be pretty close, like how the 2nd Gen Ti-10 is close to the first gen, and the third gen was close to the second gen. Though a light, head heavy racket sounds to me like a 4U AT900T, which is as light as you'll get before you start to lose smashing power, and its head heavy. I also favor light rackets that are head heavy, which creates speed and maneuverablilty without really dropping too much in the smash/power department, so I use the APACS Super Light, which is a 5U, almost 6U racket, but very head heavy.

4. dorysan

dorysan Regular Member

i use it to
    the balance of the racket is 320mm so its super head heavy

5. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

The AR110 in From japan right now is the original spec. So get that one if you can. Other wise, demo AT600. I think that is the closest one to AR110. A little lighter on the head than AR110...

6. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    SilentHeart, I assume you mean the AR100 which is still available, not the AR110.

7. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Yes, you are right. I was typing while sitting outside in 5 degree C temp.