Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heryanto Arbi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hariyanto Arbi

Julukan yang Berawal dari Ledekan

SMESNYA sangat keras dan tajam. Dia juga selalu menghabiskan banyak shuttlecock. Bahkan, hampir selesai melepaskan smes, baik yang tidak terbendung lawan maupun tidak menemui sasaran, dia selalu meminta pergantian shuttlecock.

Dua hal itulah yang begitu melekat pada Hariyanto Arbi ketika beraksi di lapangan. Ingatan publik akan dirinya pun selalu berkisar pada dua hal tersebut.

''Senjata permainan saya memang terletak pada smes tersebut. Karena itu, saya selalu berusaha meminta pergantian shuttlecock agar smes saya terjaga,'' ujar Hari, sapaan karib Hariyanto, terkait dua hal yang melekat pada dirinya tersebut.

Tidak bisa dimungkiri. Saat menyandang status pemain, dia terkenal dengan smes kerasnya. Karena hal tersebut, Hari sampai disebut-sebut sebagai reinkarnasi Liem Swie King, senior sekaligus idolanya. Pada eranya, King memang dikenal dengan senjata rahasianya berupa jumping smash yang tajam. Smes tersebut lantas disebut King Smash.

Selain dikatakan sebagai reinkarnasi King karena smes tajamnya, Hari terkenal dengan sebutan Smash 100 Watt. ''Ada yang menarik dengan julukan tersebut. Julukan itu sebenarnya berasal dari guyonan saya sama Ardy (Bernandus Wiranata, rekan Hari di pelatnas) saat di Malaysia,'' ungkapnya.

Hari menceritakan, waktu itu sekitar pertengahan 1995 menjelang bertanding dengan andalan Malaysia Rashid Sidek, dirinya sempat bercanda dengan Ardy. Kala itu, Hari meledek smes Ardy yang hanya 5 watt.

''Saat itu, saya juga bilang kepada Ardy bahwa lihat nanti malam ada smes 100 watt saat saya melawan Rashid Sidek,'' tuturnya.

Guyonan tersebut sebenarnya dilontarkan Hari untuk memotivasi diri dalam menghadapi Rashid Sidek. Dia merasa perlu melakukan itu karena Rashid tercatat belum pernah kalah oleh pebulu tangkis mana pun di Malaysia. Hari pun tertantang untuk menghentikan catatan apik jagoan Malaysia tersebut.

''Hasilnya, saya berhasil menang atas Rashid Sidek. Guyonan itu sempat didengar seorang wartawan. Wartawan tersebut ternyata menggunakan guyonan itu sebagai julukan yang melekat pada saya hingga kini,'' paparnya.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Google translation

Hariyanto Arbi Never Far from Badminton

Starting from the Lower Again

For nearly 10 years suspended racket Hariyanto Arbi. However, he still never far from the badminton court. No longer an athlete, of course.
    Also not a coach. He has chosen to be a businessman and sporting goods equipment and badminton. ---

The sweat fell from his face. Fatigue also was etched on his face. However, he has not been well rested. He still paced to meet with colleagues. Chatted with one fellow, after it shifted to talk with another friend.

That Hariyanto Arbi, the man, Friday night last week in GOR Badminton Asia Afrika, Senayan, Jakarta. Incidentally, that night is held at the badminton tournament involving himself as chairman of the committee game.

''This is one of my current kegiataan after hanging racket. But, I do not feel tired. Moreover, this activity is part of the promotional vehicle for my business,''said Hari, greeting friends Hariyanto Arbi.

He was one of the best pebulu countered Indonesia ever had. He was born in Kudus, Central Java, January 21, 1972. Hari fight in the international badminton scene from 1990 until 2000. Various titles have been being enfolded.

Hari twice won the All England championships in 1993 and 1994. In 1994 and 1995, he consecrated himself as the champion of the world. Son of the couple (late) Arbi-Hastuti also fell to the success of Indonesia in the Thomas Cup in 1994, 1996, 1998, and 2000.

After the Thomas Cup 2000, Hari decided to hang the shoes. After leaving the arena, he was struggling in the business line. He opened a business. The effort''was also not far from the world am I in, namely badminton,''he said.

Together with several colleagues, he founded a company called Flypower. The company was founded in 2003. As the Haris, the company was moving not far away from badminton. Namely, providing sports equipment and tools, especially badminton. For example, shoes, rackets, socks, carpets and even the badminton court.

''I chose to do business because many colleagues who have become coaches. In addition, this encouraged a sense of disappointment over government's appreciation to former athletes,''he said.

After a long thought and discussion with some friends, he decided to do business with Flypower carrying the flag. ''Our first product is a shoe. It became're us. Why shoes? Me and my friends chose the shoes because it was originally based on the absence of badminton shoes in those Haris,''he said.

She tells him during play, no special shoes badminton. Which was often used by pebulu countered in his time and the previous era is an indoor shoes. The fact that ironically enough called Hari. Because, had sprung up-jago jago badminton, but there are no special shoes for pebulu countered.

Because of that, Hari was moved to produce badminton specific shoes. ''I am also interested in the philosophy that lies beneath the shoe. That's my status at that time. I started this business from the bottom, from zero,''he said.

Hari was started from the bottom. Completely from scratch. He was armed only confidence and capital saving money while still active as a player. Hari called himself did not have knowledge of sufficient school of management and marketing.

''I learned while running this business. Initially quite heavy. But, I'm sure with what I believe. God would see any effort of his people,''he explained.

He admitted, it is also the belief that the key to success in the arena game. As an athlete, Hari was convicted fixed time early in his career in Pelatnas. But, with the belief that God would see the effort of his people, unable to rise and Hari won many titles.

''It's also guided me in this business engaged,''he said.

The result, Hari said, of his business, he could live with her family enough. Now, business is also growing rapidly. Its products are now not only circulated in Indonesia, but also in Malaysia, the Philippines, and Singapore. In fact, also circulated in Germany, France, and Guatemala. (miftakhul schools of Shah / diq)

BIODATA:

Familiar names: Hariyanto Arbi

Nickname: Snack 100 Watt

Born: Holy, January 21, 1972

Dear Parent: (late) Arbi-Hastuti

Wife: Wiwiek Wiral (32)

Son: Jordan Hariyanto Arbi (8) and Justin Hariyanto Arbi (7)

ACHIEVEMENT

1993 All England champion and 1994

Taiwan Masters champion 1993 and 1994

1993 Japan Open champion and 1995

Hong Kong Open 1994 champion and 1995

World Champion 1994 and 1995

1994 Asian Games champions

1994 Asian Games champion (team)

1994 Thomas Cup champions, 1996, 1998
    </SPAN></SPAN>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Change can be the Olympic Gold Medal

2000 MIDDLE Hariyanto Arbi decided suspended racquet. Hari-greeting friends Hariyanto Arbi-ending wave of her racquet after ten years of fighting on the world stage. Badminton world records that Hari back after a stack of accomplishments achieved.

Incision from the Holy pebulu countered that it is quite complete. He successfully won two prestigious titles in a single sector of men, the world championship and the All England. In fact, not only once he took it. But, two times.

Haris booked himself as world champion in 1994 and 1995. In the arena of All England, one of the best graduates are PB Djarum Kudus ordain themselves as champions in 1993 and 1994. For the state, Hari also provides a positive contribution from the Thomas Cup. He helped bring Indonesia Thomas Cup triumphs in 1994 edition, 1996, 1998, and 2002.

Achievement really shiny. "However, there is less, the Olympic gold medal. So, the time I left the rink with a rather uneasy feeling," said Hari.

Hari was not thankful with what you've being enfolded. He revealed that he is very proud and grateful with what he got. However, Hari still feel his performance is less complete without an Olympic gold medal.

Because, in the Olympic badminton instead of golden ages. But the Hari it does not get achievements in sports multieven the largest in the world. As is known, official badminton dipertandingkan at the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona, Spain. Well, he appeared at the 1996 Summer Olympics. However, this time he failed to repeat the success of Alan Budikusuma who won the gold medal at the 1992 Olympics.

"Everyone would want to be a champion in the Olympic Games. I was the same. But, now I have some relief. Because I've got instead," he said.

Hari called the replacement Olympic gold medal is a gold medal World Masters Games in October 2009 and the dihelat in Sydney, Australia. World Masters Games is a kind of Olympic sport multieven. However, the event is for athletes, world-class athletes who have already retired.

"You could say, the World Masters Games is his former Olympic athlete. Even so, I am very proud. Moreover, I got two gold medals at the same time," said Hari.

Two gold medals came from the single and double man. In a single, Hari became champion after defeating Japan pebulu Shinya Aoki countered 15-12, 15-10. On the double, paired Haris with Herman Laksono Lioe double win over New Zealand Dean Galt / Kerrin Harrison 15-8, 15-9.

"This is the title of a very comforting place to me," he said.
    </SPAN></SPAN>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting nickname teasing SMESNYA very hard and sharp. He also always spent a lot of shuttlecock. In fact, almost finished off SMEs, whether they are not unstoppable opponent or not meet the target, he always asked for change of shuttlecock. Two things that are so attached to Hariyanto Arbi when the action in the field. Public memory of him was always revolved around these two things.

Weapons''My game is located on the SMEs. Because of that, I always try to ask for change of shuttlecock to SMEs me awake,''said Hari, greeting friends Hariyanto, linked the two things that are inherent.

Can not be denied. We carry the status of the player, he's famous for SMEs hard. Because of this, until the Hari is mentioned as a reincarnation Liem Swie King, a senior and his idol. In the era, King was known as the secret weapon in the form of a sharp jumping smashes. Snack was then called King Smash.

In addition said to be a reincarnation of the King because SMEs sharp, known as the Hari of Smash 100 Watt. ''There is an interesting with these nicknames. The nickname was actually derived from the same jokes I Ardy (Bernandus Wiranata, co-Hari in Pelatnas) while in Malaysia,''he said.

Hari told, this time around mid-late 1995 to compete with the mainstay of Malaysia Rashid Sidek, he had joked with Ardy. At that time, teasing Hari Ardy SMEs is only 5 watts.

''At that time, I was also told to Ardy that there tonight see SMEs as my 100 watt against Rashid Sidek,''he said.

Jokes are actually made Hari to motivate yourself in the face of Rashid Sidek. He felt the need to do it because Rashid had never lost listed by pebulu countered anywhere in Malaysia. Hari was challenged to stop the slick record the Malaysian champion.

''The result, I managed to win over Rashid Sidek. Jokes that could be heard a reporter. The journalist was using humor as a nickname that stuck with me until toHari,''he said.
    </SPAN></SPAN>

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Hariyanto Arbi Never Far from Badminton

ACHIEVEMENT

1993 All England champion and 1994

Taiwan Masters champion 1993 and 1994

1993 Japan Open champion and 1995

Hong Kong Open 1994 champion and 1995

World Champion 1994 and 1995

1994 Asian Games champions

1994 Asian Games champion (team)

1994 Thomas Cup champions, 1996, 1998</SPAN></SPAN>
    There's minor mistake at above achievement list, Haryanto Arbi only won World Champion title once in Lausanne, Switzerland (1995). No WC event in 1994.
    Double joy for Hari in 1994 Hiroshima Asian Games as he bagged 2 gold, individual (MS) and team event (Men's team).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default haryanto arbi

haryanto arbi a film 'KING' by ari sihasale and nia zulkarnain
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by ecidepcla; 01-29-2010 at 01:17 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My currrent Hero is Lin dan , but in the 90s is Heriyanto Arbi, jumping jack up air smash!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2