FS: Karakal and sotx pics included

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by jerby, Oct 20, 2009.

1. jerby

jerby Regular Member

Hi all,

[​IMG][​IMG]

I have several rackets for sale, all in the picture above. All rackets are G3 with a towelgrip, regrips and restrings are negotiable.

First up:
    Karakal M-Tec 70, "worlds lightest" is a decently headheavy, very light (but porbably just 4U) stiff racket, strung with Ashawa ZyMax70, currently about 28lbs, started off at 32lbs 3 weeks ago.

Karakal M-tec 75, practicaly the same racket as the mt70 (the same frame design for sure) but 5g heavier. Strung with BG80 at 27-28lbs.

Sotx woven11i, heavy, headheavy, 680mm long smash-monster strung with RSL LT70 at a staggering 33lbs

Sotx woven7i, headheavy and heavy, but a regular 675mm length, strung with Microlegend at 28lbs

Sotx D700, headheavy 3U racket, pretty decent allrounder, strung with micropower at 23-24lbs

And, just as a special, I also got my hands on all the new Karakal models, including the Tour Lite, pm me if you like.
    [​IMG]

For all stuff, again, pm me for info on restrings and regrips, Usual shipping charges apply, i have a paypal.

all the best,
    Jerry

2. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
    hi jerby,
    where are your selling prices? :(

3. jerby

jerby Regular Member

Oh darn! you got me there, sorry, I was planning to put them in later, sorry

Mt70: 65 euros
    mt75: 60 euros
    woven 11i: 60 euros
    woven 7i: 55 euros
    D700: 55 euros