User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 23 of 23
  1. #18
    Regular Member hola4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    889
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voldemont View Post
    These 2 brands are excellent, especially "smashes" brand. They just won't die. Highly recommended.

    I was in Sport marketing last month and the smash shuttlecock was out of stock. Can I know what feather are both brands(models) make of?

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hola4 View Post
    I was in Sport marketing last month and the smash shuttlecock was out of stock. Can I know what feather are both brands(models) make of?
    I think they are made of goose feathers (maybe somebody can confirm)
    The below is just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt. The best way is try them yourself.
    The best way of compare to the RSL silver. I usually use either RSL silver, Yonex AS10, Yimnex or Smashes for my club sessions. The quality of Yimnex (red one) is just slightly below RSL but the performance to price is very good compared to the RSL. But the Smashes brand is very good quality, on par with RSL and also more durable.
    Just my 2 cents.

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .......
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Red from duck feathers and gold from goose feathers.

    Last edited by miere4211; 11-19-2009 at 10:12 PM.

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,698
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miere4211 View Post


    Is it right? The cost of Red is about 370THB and Gold is about 470THB.

    People in the picture is owner of the brand Yimnex(red) and smash(gold).

    You can buy its at national sport stadium.

    National Sport Stadium??I living at KL,how I could get both for try??I interesting in SMASH Gold.

    Ermm...the sticker is RED,but the brand not that colour.However,I hope can try the SMASH one,any recomment to get it??

    Ahhen

  5. #22
    Regular Member hola4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    889
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BADHEN View Post
    National Sport Stadium??I living at KL,how I could get both for try??I interesting in SMASH Gold.

    Ermm...the sticker is RED,but the brand not that colour.However,I hope can try the SMASH one,any recomment to get it??

    Ahhen

    First of all, you might want to ask what speed is available for the SMASH Gold. In Thailand, most pple used speed 75 and 76. In Malaysia, many used speed 77.

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,698
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hola4 View Post
    First of all, you might want to ask what speed is available for the SMASH Gold. In Thailand, most pple used speed 75 and 76. In Malaysia, many used speed 77.
    yup,if I want,better in 77,so how to get it form Thailand?

    Thank You.
    BADHEN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    : 07-21-2009, 02:44 AM
  2. Thailand
    By the_danish_boy in forum Market Place
    Replies: 13
    : 03-21-2006, 08:26 AM
  3. Going to Thailand
    By the_danish_boy in forum Market Place
    Replies: 5
    : 03-09-2005, 10:33 PM
  4. Thailand!
    By Fourcas in forum Market Place
    Replies: 11
    : 06-19-2002, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •