User Tag List

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 279
  1. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    hk
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    can someone tell me, if this racket is about the same head heavyness as the AT900t ? Thanks
    I have these two rackets. i can say they are two very different rackets. I summarise as follows:-

    at900t - much more head heavy, slower, but more powerful

    bs10 - feels alot lighter, more even balanced (even though it says head heavy) comparatively, ALOT FASTER, but not as powerful

    i used to play at900t alot and only recently got the bs10. when i first played bs10, i had a bit of trouble with the timing as its alot more manouverable and faster than at900t. you dont get as much oomph in the smash but if you string it tighter and get used to the timing, the smash power gap is alot closer.

    because it feels so much lighter than at900t, i can swing the racket and control it alot faster. you need to get used to it though.

    Also, when you hit the shuttle, the sound and feel is very different. personally, it sounds more muted. some people may not like it.

    hope this helps.

  2. #70
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    hk
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i also tried out the bs11. i personally feel its more head heavy than bs10. i find this a bit confusing as bs10 is supposed to me more the attacking type of racket

  3. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,134
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    are you using the 3u or 4u at900t/bs10?

    Quote Originally Posted by ksquared View Post
    I have these two rackets. i can say they are two very different rackets. I summarise as follows:-

    at900t - much more head heavy, slower, but more powerful

    bs10 - feels alot lighter, more even balanced (even though it says head heavy) comparatively, ALOT FASTER, but not as powerful

    i used to play at900t alot and only recently got the bs10. when i first played bs10, i had a bit of trouble with the timing as its alot more manouverable and faster than at900t. you dont get as much oomph in the smash but if you string it tighter and get used to the timing, the smash power gap is alot closer.

    because it feels so much lighter than at900t, i can swing the racket and control it alot faster. you need to get used to it though.

    Also, when you hit the shuttle, the sound and feel is very different. personally, it sounds more muted. some people may not like it.

    hope this helps.

  4. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    court
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone tested SW36 and compare it to BS11 and BS10?

    regards

  5. #73
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    hk
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    are you using the 3u or 4u at900t/bs10?
    i use 3u for all my rackets and double wrap my grip. somehow, 900t feels a bit heavier than bs10. maybe because 900t is more head heavy balanced.

  6. #74
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Both rackets are head heavy balance. However, I think the main difference is the frame shape. BS has sharp swordlike frame, this would slice the air faster than AT's more rounded frame,therefore the BS feels faster & more manuverable.
    On the other hand, the AT rounded frame has more momentum when hitting the shuttle i.e. more powerful hit. For BS, you have to use faster wrist technique to generate the momentum for the same amount of power.
    Just my 2 cents

  7. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone know the BP for BS10?

  8. #76
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by cayzi View Post
    anyone tested SW36 and compare it to BS11 and BS10?

    regards

    Just wanna check whether anyone has an answer to the above quoted question?

  9. #77
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cheshire UK
    Posts
    1,074
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BP for BS10 is very similar to BS11. I'll find out if I can.

    I had the fortune to test a lot of Victor racquets recently so can compare all BS models and SIW35,36.

    I was testing for a sports shop so I've also tried most of the Yonex range.

    I've posted my review of BS10 on post titled Victor Asia, but can easily post it again here.

    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

  10. #78
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Paul

    Saw your review on BS10 and it was helpful.

    Do share more of your reviews on the various Victor rackets once available.

    Thanks!!

  11. #79
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Cheshire UK
    Posts
    1,074
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Danielsan

    One of the great surprises for me was testing Victor Castilus 400. It's a fantastic racquet and a lot less money that BS models. Have you tried it?

    I will be writing more reviews very soon, including SIW35, 3500 and BS09.

    I have written reviews of Castilus 400, BS10 and BS11. But, as this post is about BS10, they're not for printing here.

    You can pm me or preferably email me to get copies of these reviews.

    To your success

    Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

  12. #80
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    paul,
    can PM me some reviews on BS 10 and BS 11 ?
    thank you

  13. #81
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksquared View Post
    i also tried out the bs11. i personally feel its more head heavy than bs10. i find this a bit confusing as bs10 is supposed to me more the attacking type of racket
    hi bro ,
    may i know what your major findings on BS11 and BS10?
    BS11 is med stiff compare to BS10 which is stiff.
    so BS10 might feel more heavy head compare to BS11...what you think?
    BS11 feel lighter so good for defend game?

  14. #82
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Swe
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    I just purchased the BS10. 3U - 91 grams, including string.
    Until now I have used the neutral NS4500. Also a Z-Slash for a very short while. Now ZS is for sale .
    I will test BS10 this afternoon. But, before that, just wanted to mention that when you swing it through the air, without hitting the ball, it feels very different then NS4500. Very, very different. It is like BS10 is moving by itself, unlike 4500 which you can sense that it moves rather hard. And I have been using this NS4500 for a year now. I expect this BS10 to be a very pleasant experience.
    Stiffness is very similar to Arc ZS.

  15. #83
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,917
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M4ST3R View Post
    Hi,

    I just purchased the BS10. 3U - 91 grams, including string.
    Until now I have used the neutral NS4500. Also a Z-Slash for a very short while. Now ZS is for sale .
    I will test BS10 this afternoon. But, before that, just wanted to mention that when you swing it through the air, without hitting the ball, it feels very different then NS4500. Very, very different. It is like BS10 is moving by itself, unlike 4500 which you can sense that it moves rather hard. And I have been using this NS4500 for a year now. I expect this BS10 to be a very pleasant experience.
    Stiffness is very similar to Arc ZS.
    Yesterday we tested my new N90ii (too bad with Bg65 by mistake), the defence is very good, punch very fast and powerful, but less powerful for smash than my Victor 9. I had to change to a defensive player from attacking with N90ii. Basicelly N90ii is more for single players or defensive players.

    My Indenosian friend tried our teammate's new BS10, he immediately said this is a good racket for doubles. I will help him get 2 pcs at very good price. He will cut the strings of his Yonex rackets after getting BS10 and keeps them. Myself have not used BS10 before. I will get one for myself too. So far most guys ordered BS10 or 11 from me. Seems these 2 are really good.
    Last edited by tank2008; 07-12-2010 at 03:01 AM.

  16. #84
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how much u selling for bs 11 and 10

  17. #85
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Yew Tee Singapore
    Posts
    4,917
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    how much u selling for bs 11 and 10
    I will PM you the price. Don't want to put price here.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Victor Brave Sword 12 (review)
    By ucantseeme in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 805
    : 07-24-2014, 05:02 AM
  2. FS: Victor Brave Sword 09, Brave Sword 10 & Artery Tec Ti99
    By ping8447 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 2
    : 04-23-2013, 08:44 AM
  3. Victor Brave Sword 08 review
    By ck1981 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 27
    : 12-01-2011, 01:03 PM
  4. wanna sell my brave sword 10 and brave sword 12.. only SGD200
    By ah hua in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 04-18-2011, 04:48 AM
  5. Panda Power Trinity 2 vs Brave Sword 10 vs Brave Sword 11
    By jpazn23 in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 20
    : 01-09-2010, 02:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •