User Tag List

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tank2008 View Post
    I will PM you the price. Don't want to put price here.
    can provide your best price in ringgit for bs11 ? item confirm genuine victor ? i can take item from prai

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    can provide your best price in ringgit for bs11 ? item confirm genuine victor ? i can take item from prai
    Ok, will PM you the price in Ringgit. So you stay at butterworth too? Need to find somebody to bring the racket over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

I've tested yesterday BS10.
    It was a pleasure. Even if I already am in love with this sport, yesterday was even better.
    First of all it is not a heavy racket. It is very easy to maneuver and to swing it through the air. Only couple of times I hit with the frame - it moves faster and so you get into hitting position and hit the ball earlier. But I got used to it very fast. It a very forgiving racket.
    The only thing I think I will change soon is the tension in the strings. Now it has 9 kilos, I think I will go for 11 soon.
    The smash is good, not as powerful as ZS but enough.
    I was thinking of a comparison with ZS but I guess it is easier just to say that it is different in every way. It is lighter, swing is faster, control is muuuch better, backhand is good, net play is better, smash is not as powerful.
    Overall, thank you Victor!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got mine as well and will revert back with some comments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M4ST3R View Post
    Hi,

I've tested yesterday BS10.
    It was a pleasure. Even if I already am in love with this sport, yesterday was even better.
    First of all it is not a heavy racket. It is very easy to maneuver and to swing it through the air. Only couple of times I hit with the frame - it moves faster and so you get into hitting position and hit the ball earlier. But I got used to it very fast. It a very forgiving racket.
    The only thing I think I will change soon is the tension in the strings. Now it has 9 kilos, I think I will go for 11 soon.
    The smash is good, not as powerful as ZS but enough.
    I was thinking of a comparison with ZS but I guess it is easier just to say that it is different in every way. It is lighter, swing is faster, control is muuuch better, backhand is good, net play is better, smash is not as powerful.
    Overall, thank you Victor!!!
    hi pal,
    thank you for sharing
    perhaps you should try out BS11 if you got any possible chance as its will complete you up to the eternity level on badminton games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi everyone
    i am a new member here
    but i have been reading the forum and finally register

i have recently bought a BS10 and have tried it and would like to give my 2 cents on this racquet

i have decide to buy this racquet after reading the reviews here as i was having difficulty deciding between bs 10 and bs 11

i find the bs 10 to be an extremely good racquet right on par with the ns9900

i find this racquet to be slightly head heavy but maneuvering with this racquet is very easy
    it is really fast so for defense its really good. net shots are very accurate and defense against smashes are very easy
    powerwise because of the head heaviness it is quite powerful. smashes are steep and fast
    racquet stiffness wise, it doesnt really feel as stiff as the ns9900
    its a really good racquet and i would recommend you buy this racquet if you want powerful smashes and quick defense....good all round racquet

hope this helps

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, I have a TW coded BS10, and a CNC coded BS10, and they're identical.

They play exactly the same, both have Blue end caps, both have the same stiffness rating graphic on the shaft.

Obviously this is really annoying because I bought the BS10 under the allusion it was stiffer than the BS11!

Can anyone shed some light???

*edit* Argh, I just re-read this whole thread. Damn!
    Last edited by Maklike Tier; 08-23-2010 at 07:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all is there a typo on your first line? Both stated as Bs10? Or what you really meant was TW BS11 and CNC BS10?

BP for both rackets are exactly the same. I measured it countless times. Anyhow you have to consider the +/-5 as sometimes there is no 100% accuracy.

For shaft stiffness, the BS10 should be stiffer than the BS11 generally. Its stated very clearly on the shaft's indicator (BS10 at 85% and BS11 at 70% approximately) for TW coded.

Bear in mind there are 2 different stiffness available in the market for BS10 and BS11 for certain codes/regions. The best way to distinguish is again by looking at the stiffness indicator on the shaft. In your case the TW coded should be the BS11 while the CNC should be BS10 if I am not mistaken. The problem lies with your CNC coded BS10 (70% stiffness) where a TW coded ones should be rated at 85%.

Why you buy when it indicates similar rating? Always trust the manufacturer's rating as they are accurate most of the time therefore both your rackets should play the same!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes sorry, it was late when I was typing that. I have a BS10 TW and BS11 CNC.

I had no idea that the BS10 TW was the same stiffness as a BS11 CNC. So does that mean in TW, that the BS10 and BS11 are identical rackets?? What's the point!?

I'm after a stiffer BS10, so does that mean I need to source one with any other code other than TW?

Where would I get one????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is your BS10 rated at 70% stiffness (arrow pointing slightly above the middle point)? If yes, you need to look for one which has the 85% stiffness where the arrow is almost at the end of the indicator.

As I said, there are 2 types of stiffness available in the market. Not necessarily TW coded ones. It could happen to any other codes as different regions get their supply from different sources. So the safest is to look at the shaft indication.

Btw where is your location?
    Last edited by Aspire; 08-23-2010 at 05:16 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've asked Eric at RKEP to see if he can get me a stiffer BS10, but he doesn't sound confident.

Have you ever seen a Stiff rated TW coded racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
    Is your BS10 rated at 70% stiffness (arrow pointing slightly above the middle point)? If yes, you need to look for one which has the 85% stiffness where the arrow is almost at the end of the indicator.

As I said, there are 2 types of stiffness available in the market. Not necessarily TW coded ones. It could happen to any other codes as different regions get their supply from different sources. So the safest is to look at the shaft indication.

Btw where is your location?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    I've asked Eric at RKEP to see if he can get me a stiffer BS10, but he doesn't sound confident.

Have you ever seen a Stiff rated TW coded racket?
    I had an HK BS10 and its rated at the same stiffness (on the Victor scale/bar) as my HK SW35s.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's the stiffness graphic of my TW BS11, and CNC BS10.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is exactly where your problem lies. They read the same (both 70%) thus play the same.

Those BS10 over here are stiffer. The stiffness is about 85% rating. As ryim mentioned above the same rating as SW35.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good news! Eric contacted Victor and can get me a stiffer BS10! No idea what code it is, but I actually don't care.

I'm really liking the BG66M strings on it, too. Noticeably more repulsion @25lbs compared to BG80 @25lbs, with only a small learning curve getting used to the different feel and getting your range zero'd in with the lifts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was the BS10 (HK Version) that I had but sold it a few weeks ago. As said before, the stiffness (on the scale) is as stiff as the SW35.

Name:  BS10.jpg
Views: 1865
Size:  36.3 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Victors fan,

being studying the BS10 & BS11 this few weeks n looks like im gonna buy one of this racket.. Bro Aspire, may i know how much is the BS10&11 selling at your place?? Thanks inadvance..

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast