User Tag List

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion, BS10 is a seriously underrated racquet. I still can't believe how few players have tried a Victor racquet, especially BS10.

I gave it a 5 star rating because it's by far the best non Yonex racquet I have tested this year. The price is good and I believe more club and league players need to seriously try these racquets to find out how good they are.

Well done Victor for producing such brilliant racquets.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I usually buy my Victors from Eric and RKEP, but he can't get the 'stiffer' version of the BS10 (The TW version is the same stiffness as the BS11).

Where's the best place to get a non-TW coded BS10??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure where you are located but I just ordered a BS10 off badmintonwarehouse.com (US based) and it is indeed the stiffer version. The code is "DE"--not sure what it stands for, but definitely the stiffer version (I also have the BS11 for comparison.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inmamy View Post
    I'm not sure where you are located but I just ordered a BS10 off badmintonwarehouse.com (US based) and it is indeed the stiffer version. The code is "DE"--not sure what it stands for, but definitely the stiffer version (I also have the BS11 for comparison.)
    DE = Germany, the same code as the SW35 that I have.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Hey, I usually buy my Victors from Eric and RKEP, but he can't get the 'stiffer' version of the BS10 (The TW version is the same stiffness as the BS11).

badmintonshoponline

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they carry HK code

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    In my opinion, BS10 is a seriously underrated racquet. I still can't believe how few players have tried a Victor racquet, especially BS10.
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    that might have something to do with how few retailers sell it - I've only found one place that does!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any BCFer interested in the Victor BS 9/10/11 or SW 35/36 or Spectra 21 can PM me, I can get them to you for well under MSRP. Also have a demo for the SP21 for those in the GTA. Tks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't think that is true. On the website they rate it as the same but the rating on the rackets are different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSX View Post
    Any BCFer interested in the Victor BS 9/10/11 or SW 35/36 or Spectra 21 can PM me, I can get them to you for well under MSRP. Also have a demo for the SP21 for those in the GTA. Tks.
    Eric from RKEP prices are already well under MSRP and the pricing you have posted.

Plus Victor Canada isn't all that reliable. They don't even seem to update/know their own products. They have pictures for the wrong rackets and don't have the lastest equipment.

And I believe the racket is Spira 21.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GT0ro View Post
    Eric from RKEP prices are already well under MSRP and the pricing you have posted.

Plus Victor Canada isn't all that reliable. They don't even seem to update/know their own products. They have pictures for the wrong rackets and don't have the lastest equipment.

And I believe the racket is Spira 21.
    Sorry for the typo, s/b Spira. I did not post any pricing not sure where you got that from, nor did I say anything about Eric from RKEP. In terms of Victor Canada, what does their knowledge (or lack there of) have to do with reliability or this post ??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the typo, s/b Spira. I did not post any pricing not sure where you got that from, nor did I say anything about Eric from RKEP. In terms of Victor Canada, what does their knowledge (or lack there of) have to do with reliability or this post ??
    I am waiting a reply to the PM I sent to you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, correct me if I'm wrong. Believe you are MJ from mjstrings.ca
    anyways, based on mjstrings.ca pricing posted is higher than eric from rkep.plus, as an authorized victor dealer, mjstrings.ca is required to sell victor canada rackets. I am saying victor canada is fairly disorganized as they don't seem to update their products or correctly post information about their products. Take what you will. Just a heads up to others considering Canadian coded victor rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GT0ro View Post
    Well, correct me if I'm wrong. Believe you are MJ from mjstrings.ca
    anyways, based on mjstrings.ca pricing posted is higher than eric from rkep.plus, as an authorized victor dealer, mjstrings.ca is required to sell victor canada rackets. I am saying victor canada is fairly disorganized as they don't seem to update their products or correctly post information about their products. Take what you will. Just a heads up to others considering Canadian coded victor rackets.
    Yes I am MJ, however I am not talking about retail prices and nowhere did I post any pricing on BCF. I just wanted to help out local BCF members looking for Victor racquets since I have some incentives right now and wanted to pass on the savings. Regardless of how Victor Canada presents their products, how does that have anything to do with the actual products you get ? i.e. if you buy a racquet from any Canadian retailer are you saying somehow they are inferior because the distributor's website may contain inaccurate or outdated info ? Sorry but your post seems quite defensive, so not sure where you are coming from.

Anyhow I'm not going to hijack this post as its supposed to be about BS10 reviews, so I will not post anything further.

Tks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I am MJ, however I am not talking about retail prices and nowhere did I post any pricing on BCF. I just wanted to help out local BCF members looking for Victor racquets since I have some incentives right now and wanted to pass on the savings. Regardless of how Victor Canada presents their products, how does that have anything to do with the actual products you get ? i.e. if you buy a racquet from any Canadian retailer are you saying somehow they are inferior because the distributor's website may contain inaccurate or outdated info ? Sorry but your post seems quite defensive, so not sure where you are coming from.

Anyhow I'm not going to hijack this post as its supposed to be about BS10 reviews, so I will not post anything further.

Tks.

There shouldn't be any dealers in the forums anyways as per the rules.

And I am too trying to help out other BCF members in saying that Eric from RKEP has low pricing below MSRP and below what mjstrings.ca is offering.

I pointed out that Victor Canada is disorganized. And no, I wouldn't buy from Victor Canada or it's retailers as there are many good deals to be found elsewhere.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cephas_chan View Post
    BS10 vs BS11....more or less the same except for the flex....BS11's more, BS10's less....even pricing is the same....the "tarik" effect of this racket is one of the fastest (based on swinging down the racket in a smashing motion & then PULL it up to standby (up-right) position)....less demanding on your deltoid muscle...save energy for more powerful smashes & games. To me, it's even balanced with original + replacement grips...it might be head heavy slightly if the original grip is removed.
    uh..... tarik effect??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tarik means pull in malay language. I think he means the transition speed as BS10 is stiffer and not so head heavy as BS11. Hence after smashing, you can recover faster.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast