User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Jan O Jorgensen

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin59 View Post
    still too early to say remember Chen Long. once you are notice by other players they will study your style of playing and find your weakness or find ways to counter your strong points.
    chen long is different case
    i dont think he can be any further than china 3rd/4th ms

Quote Originally Posted by sting1988 View Post
    MZ is also busy with his studies so it's hard to accomplish in badminton on top of his studies. Hopefully PG retire and be the Danish coach and guide JOJ to a world championship final!
    pg is still one of the player to beat
    mz and joj will be thespur head in 2012 og

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    chen long is different case
    i dont think he can be any further than china 3rd/4th ms
    INA also have tommy sugiarto, 2 or 3 years ago they said he will be the next taufik..but till now he just a so so player

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    INA also have tommy sugiarto, 2 or 3 years ago they said he will be the next taufik..but till now he just a so so player
    ya
    i agree with u on this 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JOJ just beat boonsak as well.

I mentioned him about 2 years back. He is definately a Frontliner for the new generation of players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default @ jug8man

chris might not agree. Defeating BP and PG are no big deal, considering they are no Super Series players by chris's standard.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by majyun View Post
    chris might not agree. Defeating BP and PG are no big deal, considering they are no Super Series players by chris's standard.
    both peter gade and bp get ss titles before

how abt lcw?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chris??? which chris?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

next round he will against chen jin?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    both peter gade and bp get ss titles before

how abt lcw?
    LCW? For one, I dont think he is highly regarded(I am sure many, including Malaysians, feel that way as well) since he never win a major before. I will leave ctjcad to answer that for u.
    Quote Originally Posted by jug8man View Post
    chris??? which chris?
    ctjcad

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCW? For one, I dont think he is highly regarded(I am sure many, including Malaysians, feel that way as well) since he never win a major before. I will leave ctjcad to answer that for u.

ctjcad
    haiya
    u say ss levelplayer mah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand where you are coming from. Just to clarify...I am not the one that come out with super series level player definition, so I think it's best to leave it to the person who came out with that theory.

For more info the "definition" of on SS lvl players, feel free to look at: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...&postcount=106

Further readings:
    1) search for SS level players "articles" written by ctjcad in following this page:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=77151&page=5
    2) Might be helpful to read others' opinions(followed the link above) on what SS players should be although it might cause some confusion with the original definition proposed by ctjcad.

P/S: That thread mentioned above was a fun read, haven't seen a thread like that which aroused my interest to read from post 1 till the end.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand where you are coming from. Just to clarify...I am not the one that come out with super series level player definition, so I think it's best to leave it to the person who came out with that theory.

For more info the "definition" of on SS lvl players, feel free to look at: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...&postcount=106

Further readings:
    1) search for SS level players "articles" written by ctjcad in following this page:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=77151&page=5
    2) Might be helpful to read others' opinions(followed the link above) on what SS players should be although it might cause some confusion with the original definition proposed by ctjcad.

P/S: That thread mentioned above was a fun read, haven't seen a thread like that which aroused my interest to read from post 1 till the end.
    coming from mas doesnt mean i support lcw lah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joj !!!

JOJ just beat Chen Jin as well.His age is 22 years old and Chen Jin is 23 years old.I think JOJ will be just as good as Peter Gade in the long run if not better.Definitely a player worth taking note especially in the runup to London 2012.....Most probably will be Denmark's No 1 after Peter Gade retires.Joachim imo is not consistent and he hasn't really beaten Peter Gade convincingly in international competitions yet.It's also worth noting whether Lin Dan can stay free of injuries till London 2012 which will probably be his last Olympics.Lin Dan's style of play requires him to be at the top of his game continuously and consistently which he has demonstrated successfully since 2008 Olympics.However to maintain his form until 2012,I doubt that will happen.2010 will see mostly LD and LCW or TH winning most competitions,however ,2011 look out for JOJ,Chen Jin and some upcoming new china men's singles player.......hidden in the wings....Anyone feel free to leave some feedback...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joj !!!

I think JOJ is a player to look out for in the future,same applies to Chen Jin.JOJ is 22 years old and Chen Jin is 23 years old.JOJ even beat Chen Jin today in China Masters.Watch out for him in the next Olympics 2012.I personally do not think Lin Dan can sustain his current form until the next Olympics because he might sustain injuries based on the exertions from the level of pressure facing him in the next 3 years.He might maintain this invincible form from now till 2010 but I just don't see him keeping this sort of form to 2011-2012.I guess Chen Jin and JOJ will be at their peaks in 3 years time so I would say this 2 years would be Lin Dan's prime.LCW, he is a good player,however he lacks the big competition mentality.Misbun Sidek should recommend him selecting his tournaments just like Lin Dan in order to prevent him from burntout especially after winning a tournament every player will analyze your game and set you as the benchmark.If you look carefully,Lin Dan has been really selective of his tournaments since winning the Beijing 2008.He competed at the All England,World Champs,French Open,China Open,Swiss Open.Feel free to comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think JOJ is a player to look out for in the future,same applies to Chen Jin.JOJ is 22 years old and Chen Jin is 23 years old.JOJ even beat Chen Jin today in China Masters.Watch out for him in the next Olympics 2012.I personally do not think Lin Dan can sustain his current form until the next Olympics because he might sustain injuries based on the exertions from the level of pressure facing him in the next 3 years.He might maintain this invincible form from now till 2010 but I just don't see him keeping this sort of form to 2011-2012.I guess Chen Jin and JOJ will be at their peaks in 3 years time so I would say this 2 years would be Lin Dan's prime.LCW, he is a good player,however he lacks the big competition mentality.Misbun Sidek should recommend him selecting his tournaments just like Lin Dan in order to prevent him from burntout especially after winning a tournament every player will analyze your game and set you as the benchmark.If you look carefully,Lin Dan has been really selective of his tournaments since winning the Beijing 2008.He competed at the All England,World Champs,French Open,China Open,Swiss Open.Feel free to comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

frankly speaking I saw JOJ played SS and CJ and I am not impressed. too many unforced errors and not cool enough. JOJ lucky to win over CJ. If CJ is fit no way JOJ could win. In the future CJ would be the chinese wall for him. Who knows JOJ might be another tommy sugiarto.
    If JOJ have trouble overcoming an injured CJ, today final LD would probably 'whitewash' him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin59 View Post
    frankly speaking I saw JOJ played SS and CJ and I am not impressed. too many unforced errors and not cool enough. JOJ lucky to win over CJ. If CJ is fit no way JOJ could win. In the future CJ would be the chinese wall for him. Who knows JOJ might be another tommy sugiarto.
    If JOJ have trouble overcoming an injured CJ, today final LD would probably 'whitewash' him.
    I think that this is the battle of trying to get double digits rather than actually trying to topple lin dan. He has the good mentality that LCW needs, which is that he thinks that he always has the chance to win any fight.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast