Thread: My BAG802AI from Japan
11-11-2009, 07:31 AM #35
11-11-2009, 07:34 AM #36
11-11-2009, 09:05 AM #37
I played in a club at "Yang Guang" in San Yuan Li area on Tues, Thurs, and Sat, and in Beite at Shu Kuang Li area on Friday.
PM me if you are interested, just social badminton play
11-11-2009, 10:22 AM #38
I'm just playing weekly at my university, UIBE. I'll pm u if i have the time to go out and play at your place. btw you're Malaysian rite?
Last edited by Arief; 11-11-2009 at 10:25 AM.
11-11-2009, 07:05 PM #39
But JP Yonex stuff? The only one that is guaranteed original and in wide selection of choice has to be that guy in Taobao.
Can't wait for his Beijing' physical shop to open.......
11-11-2009, 07:12 PM #40
http://www.bbeshop.com/en/). I think only the SHB65CF is more expensive than the Taobao guy (it's 820 RMB,not 850, but still more expensive)．The price for AT900 there is around the same I think. I don't know there is a BBE shop in Guomao, where is it located?
11-11-2009, 09:21 PM #41
Join us if you free. The Indonesian friend i am talking about is Licin who is our forum member too. You may PM him also.
All the best.
Last edited by tckang; 11-11-2009 at 09:23 PM.
11-22-2009, 03:23 AM #42
bro tckang, a quick question. this 802AI model looks exactly the same as 9826 rite?
11-22-2009, 07:25 PM #43
Overall the dimension is the same. But it stops there.
1) The material used is slightly different. The JP ones are 100% confirmed to be rain and water proof. Good for SEA weather. SP ones i never tried it under the rain before. Also, the material used in JP are thicker and rugged. And it does not attract that much of dust/dirt (white color).
2) In JP 802AI, the outside pocket is 2 compartment instead of one for the 9826
3) Internally in the racket compartment side, the JP ones has extra mesh type zip pocket, good for wallet, etc extra stuff.
4) The 2 back shoulder sling for the JP ones are "Contourly" designed to fit your arm pit/shoulder section comfortably. The SP one the slign is Straight down (same width top down) , just like a normal school bag design. Believe me, it feels different when u put them on your shoulder, especially with load.
Just notice the sling section of my photo and u will know what i am saying.
5) Lastly, the JP 802-AI can stand vertically straight up by itself (I am not saying leaning the wall). SP ones so far cannot.
So basically these 5 points sums up the difference between 802AI and 9826 SP. Durability etc is also another thing.
11-23-2009, 01:37 AM #44
wah.. wasn't expecting a long answer.. thanks for the complete explanation bro tckang! I want either one of those bag.. but still considering which one to get, since the 802AI costs twice as much as 9826
11-23-2009, 12:48 PM #45
Does anyone own the TW, US, UK etc versions of this bag? Wonder how different are these versions compared to the JP bag? Presumably these versions are all made in Taiwan?
11-23-2009, 07:11 PM #46
based on the 9826 coding for other region bags, i presume it is 100% same like the SP coded ones, theoretically....
11-30-2009, 01:42 AM #47
hai tckang, i'm planning to get the white one soon..
But i will buy the SP not JP version, to expensive for me.. hehehe...
I just want to know, after almost 2 month you used this bag how is the bag condition now? is it easy to get dirty? because i am used to go with motorcycle.
But i love white so much. T.T...
11-30-2009, 04:07 AM #48
I am using the JP one, not the SP one. The material i would say does not attract dirt/dust. After almost 2 months of usage, i put it anywhere on my house floor, on the badminton court floors, etc. The white color bottom is still perfect. Occasionally just a wipe using wet tissue and it is still like new today.
As for SP, i m not so sure as the material is different.
Good luck in yoru new purchase.
11-30-2009, 04:40 AM #49
yup,maybe cann't just compare the sp and jp version. But overall you realy satisfy with your bag. How about the fuctional of the compartement? Still feel great?
oh ya,maybe there is one of you who have this bag,the sp version of course, can give review about this bag. Thanks...
11-30-2009, 06:54 PM #50
11-30-2009, 06:58 PM #51
By nSmash in forum General ForumReplies: 11: 02-09-2008, 02:24 AM
By egg_tart in forum Japan / KoreaReplies: 1: 11-23-2006, 06:17 PM
By ants in forum Korean Open 2004 / Japan Open 2004Replies: 1: 04-07-2004, 12:25 AM
By wilfredlgf in forum Thomas/Uber Cups 2004Replies: 4: 02-18-2004, 03:49 AM
By Tammy in forum Chit-ChatReplies: 5: 03-05-2003, 04:01 PM