User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 64
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    As per my "assistant" 's answer.
    Here's the link. Guarantee ori as i know him personally.

    http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_...65197bd544.htm
    does that guy open a shop somewhere in Beijing? he seems to have a mouthwatering collections of Yonex stuff from Japan.

    btw, where do u play in Beijing? I usually play in UIBE

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syncer View Post
    thanks louis for the info! Am pretty familiar with Speedpost and yup, agree with u on their service level!

    Alright, will contact him then.


    Hmm... in that case most probably i will have to get my friend in Beijing to help. I wonder how much it would cost to ship the bag to Singapore!

    actually there is a Taobao agent in Singapore. it's www.taobaonow.com. maybe u can give it a try.

  3. #37
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arief View Post
    does that guy open a shop somewhere in Beijing? he seems to have a mouthwatering collections of Yonex stuff from Japan.

    btw, where do u play in Beijing? I usually play in UIBE
    Haha he currently is planning to open his physical store in Beijing in Feb 2010, after CNY. The one you mention i think it's Yoger, the other guy, who has a shop and web in Beijing.
    I played in a club at "Yang Guang" in San Yuan Li area on Tues, Thurs, and Sat, and in Beite at Shu Kuang Li area on Friday.
    PM me if you are interested, just social badminton play

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Haha he currently is planning to open his physical store in Beijing in Feb 2010, after CNY. The one you mention i think it's Yoger, the other guy, who has a shop and web in Beijing.
    I played in a club at "Yang Guang" in San Yuan Li area on Tues, Thurs, and Sat, and in Beite at Shu Kuang Li area on Friday.
    PM me if you are interested, just social badminton play
    no, I don't know who Yoger is. just wondering whether ur friend has a physical shop. great to hear that he's opening one next year. I currently go to bbeshop for my supply. I've looked through ur friend's taobao shop. his collection is awesome. His SHB 65CF (690 RMB) is a lot cheaper than bbeshop (850 RMB). Now I'm saving money to get a bag like yours

    I'm just playing weekly at my university, UIBE. I'll pm u if i have the time to go out and play at your place. btw you're Malaysian rite?
    Last edited by Arief; 11-11-2009 at 10:25 AM.

  5. #39
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arief View Post
    no, I don't know who Yoger is. just wondering whether ur friend has a physical shop. great to hear that he's opening one next year. I currently go to bbeshop for my supply. I've looked through ur friend's taobao shop. his collection is awesome. His SHB 65CF (690 RMB) is a lot cheaper than bbeshop (850 RMB). Now I'm saving money to get a bag like yours

    I'm just playing weekly at my university, UIBE. I'll pm u if i have the time to go out and play at your place. btw you're Malaysian rite?
    Yeah i am a Malaysian 100% original . How about you? In my club here there are a few foreigners like me, including Indonesian. Yeah his taobao shop collection is aweseom and his original JP stuff are cheaper than shuttle-house too. But i am surprise you said his stuff is cheaper than BBE shop. Which BBE shop did you go? I normally go to the new one (open in August) in GuoMao. I got my SP version AT900T at BBE for only RMB1150, which i thought it reasonable.
    But JP Yonex stuff? The only one that is guaranteed original and in wide selection of choice has to be that guy in Taobao.
    Can't wait for his Beijing' physical shop to open.......

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Yeah i am a Malaysian 100% original . How about you? In my club here there are a few foreigners like me, including Indonesian. Yeah his taobao shop collection is aweseom and his original JP stuff are cheaper than shuttle-house too. But i am surprise you said his stuff is cheaper than BBE shop. Which BBE shop did you go? I normally go to the new one (open in August) in GuoMao. I got my SP version AT900T at BBE for only RMB1150, which i thought it reasonable.
    But JP Yonex stuff? The only one that is guaranteed original and in wide selection of choice has to be that guy in Taobao.
    Can't wait for his Beijing' physical shop to open.......
    I'm Indonesian I go to the BBE shop in Wei Gong Cun (http://www.bbeshop.com/en/). I think only the SHB65CF is more expensive than the Taobao guy (it's 820 RMB,not 850, but still more expensive).The price for AT900 there is around the same I think. I don't know there is a BBE shop in Guomao, where is it located?

  7. #41
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arief View Post
    I'm Indonesian I go to the BBE shop in Wei Gong Cun (http://www.bbeshop.com/en/). I think only the SHB65CF is more expensive than the Taobao guy (it's 820 RMB,not 850, but still more expensive).The price for AT900 there is around the same I think. I don't know there is a BBE shop in Guomao, where is it located?
    Take Line 10 to ShuangJing, exit from the B exit, walk past the shopping mall, and turn left at the second crossing. The BBE shop is there on the right hand side row.
    Join us if you free. The Indonesian friend i am talking about is Licin who is our forum member too. You may PM him also.
    All the best.
    Last edited by tckang; 11-11-2009 at 09:23 PM.

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bro tckang, a quick question. this 802AI model looks exactly the same as 9826 rite?

  9. #43
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arief View Post
    bro tckang, a quick question. this 802AI model looks exactly the same as 9826 rite?
    The answer is yes and no.
    Overall the dimension is the same. But it stops there.

    1) The material used is slightly different. The JP ones are 100% confirmed to be rain and water proof. Good for SEA weather. SP ones i never tried it under the rain before. Also, the material used in JP are thicker and rugged. And it does not attract that much of dust/dirt (white color).

    2) In JP 802AI, the outside pocket is 2 compartment instead of one for the 9826

    3) Internally in the racket compartment side, the JP ones has extra mesh type zip pocket, good for wallet, etc extra stuff.

    4) The 2 back shoulder sling for the JP ones are "Contourly" designed to fit your arm pit/shoulder section comfortably. The SP one the slign is Straight down (same width top down) , just like a normal school bag design. Believe me, it feels different when u put them on your shoulder, especially with load.
    Just notice the sling section of my photo and u will know what i am saying.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...5&d=1256733511

    5) Lastly, the JP 802-AI can stand vertically straight up by itself (I am not saying leaning the wall). SP ones so far cannot.

    So basically these 5 points sums up the difference between 802AI and 9826 SP. Durability etc is also another thing.

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Indonesia, Beijing
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wah.. wasn't expecting a long answer.. thanks for the complete explanation bro tckang! I want either one of those bag.. but still considering which one to get, since the 802AI costs twice as much as 9826

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,150
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone own the TW, US, UK etc versions of this bag? Wonder how different are these versions compared to the JP bag? Presumably these versions are all made in Taiwan?

  12. #46
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Does anyone own the TW, US, UK etc versions of this bag? Wonder how different are these versions compared to the JP bag? Presumably these versions are all made in Taiwan?
    Only the JP ones are code name 802AI whereas the SP,TW,US,CH, etc are coded 9826 (white). Why such i am not sure perhaps to seperate the above differences i mentioend even though at one quick glance they appear almost identical.
    based on the 9826 coding for other region bags, i presume it is 100% same like the SP coded ones, theoretically....

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    jkt
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hai tckang, i'm planning to get the white one soon..
    But i will buy the SP not JP version, to expensive for me.. hehehe...

    I just want to know, after almost 2 month you used this bag how is the bag condition now? is it easy to get dirty? because i am used to go with motorcycle.
    But i love white so much. T.T...

  14. #48
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wang.cly View Post
    hai tckang, i'm planning to get the white one soon..
    But i will buy the SP not JP version, to expensive for me.. hehehe...

    I just want to know, after almost 2 month you used this bag how is the bag condition now? is it easy to get dirty? because i am used to go with motorcycle.
    But i love white so much. T.T...
    Hi there,

    I am using the JP one, not the SP one. The material i would say does not attract dirt/dust. After almost 2 months of usage, i put it anywhere on my house floor, on the badminton court floors, etc. The white color bottom is still perfect. Occasionally just a wipe using wet tissue and it is still like new today.

    As for SP, i m not so sure as the material is different.
    Good luck in yoru new purchase.

  15. #49
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    jkt
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Hi there,

    I am using the JP one, not the SP one. The material i would say does not attract dirt/dust. After almost 2 months of usage, i put it anywhere on my house floor, on the badminton court floors, etc. The white color bottom is still perfect. Occasionally just a wipe using wet tissue and it is still like new today.

    As for SP, i m not so sure as the material is different.
    Good luck in yoru new purchase.
    thx tckang you have replied very fast.
    yup,maybe cann't just compare the sp and jp version. But overall you realy satisfy with your bag. How about the fuctional of the compartement? Still feel great?

    oh ya,maybe there is one of you who have this bag,the sp version of course, can give review about this bag. Thanks...

  16. #50
    Regular Member tckang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boleh-Land
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wang.cly View Post
    thx tckang you have replied very fast.
    yup,maybe cann't just compare the sp and jp version. But overall you realy satisfy with your bag. How about the fuctional of the compartement? Still feel great?
    The compartment is always nice and user friendly. Whats most important are the zips.
    Overall a very good bag, but of course it burned a hole in my wallet. Evil empire ........

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    home
    Posts
    278
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    The compartment is always nice and user friendly. Whats most important are the zips.
    Overall a very good bag, but of course it burned a hole in my wallet. Evil empire ........

    so long as you patronize them, you are part of it, so perhaps calling it Evil Empire isn't so appropriate?

    btw, how much are they in wangfujing? did you went just sunday?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. In Japan...
    By nSmash in forum General Forum
    Replies: 11
    : 02-09-2008, 02:24 AM
  2. to japan
    By egg_tart in forum Japan / Korea
    Replies: 1
    : 11-23-2006, 06:17 PM
  3. Japan Open: Mew Choo out of Japan Open
    By ants in forum Korean Open 2004 / Japan Open 2004
    Replies: 1
    : 04-07-2004, 12:25 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    : 02-18-2004, 03:49 AM
  5. Where to buy in Japan?
    By Tammy in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 5
    : 03-05-2003, 04:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •