User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    so long as you patronize them, you are part of it, so perhaps calling it Evil Empire isn't so appropriate?

btw, how much are they in wangfujing? did you went just sunday?
    Well well i don't deny that i am one of the Evil Empire "crew"
    You mean how much the BAG802AI cost in Wangfujing? Nah, in China you can get the SP version, which is the 9826AI. Cheapest i came across for 9826AI in China is around RMB400.
    Come to think of it, it's been more than 2 weeks i did not step foot in Wangfujing area. Fancy "catching" you some day there?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    You mean how much the BAG802AI cost in Wangfujing? Nah, in China you can get the SP version, which is the 9826AI. Cheapest i came across for 9826AI in China is around RMB400.
    Can you really get SP versions in Beijing? or fake SP versions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh , there's fake sp bags too ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Can you really get SP versions in Beijing? or fake SP versions?
    yes you can.. there are quite a number of shops here who sell authentic Yonex products. some are quite well known like BBE Sports and BBE Shop.

having said that.. it's even easier to find those fake Yonex products

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tckang,

actually, been there once only in the winter, just after lunar new year. mostly i go there in the summer time (jul or aug) and it's mostly xiamen and beijing. so bumping onto you in wangfujing might not be that easy but i will sure look around for a bag obsessed guy on the fourth floor next time. wait a minute, you are not just obsessed by bags, right? many more i guess?

as i said before i don't really fancy bags but once you plastered that slick white bag of yours, i just got captivated. tks for your 'evil empire' innuendo. ah well, blame it to your paper fan first, SO I WAS IGNORANT FIRST THEN I REALISE THE REAL CLIFFHANGER WAS THE SLICK WHITE BAG!

ok, i thought the jp version in cn would be cheaper (but why not import it to cn, i wonder? i'm sure there'll be takers). normally, i go to jpn (tokyo only) quarterly but of course, ''those'' are not my priorities when in jpn EXCEPT for the special JP racquets; like Arc ZS and NS9900.

MetalOrange
    Last edited by MetalOrange; 12-01-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MetalOrange View Post
    tckang,

ok, i thought the jp version in cn would be cheaper (but why not import it to cn, i wonder? i'm sure there'll be takers). normally, i go to jpn (tokyo only) quarterly but of course, ''those'' are not my priorities when in jpn EXCEPT for the special JP racquets; like Arc ZS and NS9900.

MetalOrange
    Hahaha no worries, i am not a Bag fetish man.
    Anyway, you will be in luck. The JP "slick" white bag i got it in Beijing is via taobao, but i buy it cash and face to face with that guy (nick: Camel). He is in the midst of setting up a physical shop in Beijing, selling only , i repeat ONLY JP Mizuno and Yonex products (shoes, bags, accessories, rackets, etc.) The shop is scheduled to be opened in Feb 2010 and no it will not be in Wangfujing.
    No worries, next time when you are in Beijing, PM me ahead and we can go JP equipment shopping in Beijing itself, in a physical shop.
    (Note: Most (not all) of Camel's JP stuff is cheaper than in Japan, especially Shuttle house, because Shuttle house products are local tax included. Hint Hint )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tckang View Post
    Hahaha no worries, i am not a Bag fetish man.
    Anyway, you will be in luck. The JP "slick" white bag i got it in Beijing is via taobao, but i buy it cash and face to face with that guy (nick: Camel). He is in the midst of setting up a physical shop in Beijing, selling only , i repeat ONLY JP Mizuno and Yonex products (shoes, bags, accessories, rackets, etc.) The shop is scheduled to be opened in Feb 2010 and no it will not be in Wangfujing.
    No worries, next time when you are in Beijing, PM me ahead and we can go JP equipment shopping in Beijing itself, in a physical shop.
    (Note: Most (not all) of Camel's JP stuff is cheaper than in Japan, especially Shuttle house, because Shuttle house products are local tax included. Hint Hint )
    noted with thanks.

talking about mizuno, i got 1 mizuno tc700 (made in jpn) when it first came out (however, it seems jpn-mades are non-existent everywhere else) and even now the tc700 in jpn is made in chn also, any ideas?

btw, if camel sets up shop w only jp yy & mizunos, that'll be (wait...would that camel guy be your equal bizniz partner? i know you can talk him out and it's great bizniz venture anyways) great, i like mizuno shoes (specially running shoes) and shirts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default JP BAG802AI Stop production

Folks
    The BAG802AI has stopped production.
    So grab it if you can still find them in the market.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why ???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    why ???
    Cuz new bags are comming!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please!!! does anyone sell it?! PLEASE I WANT IT SO BADLY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya im very curious is there anymore of these for sell Japan model? i really want one too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BAG802AI White (only available in JP version please) , 6 racket bag has ceased production since last year. It is getting very rare to get one (brand new). Check occasionally on buy/sell thread if there is any. Good luck.
    Otherwise, can drop Came (China) or Shuttle-house and enquiry mail. Shipping cost, etc etc please search this forum, plenty has been mentioned before.

Good luck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4