User Tag List

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  junior.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  40.2 KB

Indonesia squad for next WJC. hope the best for them

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this year should be one of the best year for INA in WJC with a bunch of very good talent in almost all sectors.
    but, with bad selection and the presence of nepotism, we got the answer.
    we perform very bad in team event. ended in rank 7-8, so bad !!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    this year should be one of the best year for INA in WJC with a bunch of very good talent in almost all sectors.
    but, with bad selection and the presence of nepotism, we got the answer.
    we perform very bad in team event. ended in rank 7-8, so bad !!
    I'm agree that the current INA's junior looked promising exception in WS. The WJC squad aren't good for Team Startegy, too much pressure on Lukhi who take attention on MD & XD. It should be better if PBSI chosed the team wisely.

From early it doesn't look good. PBSI didn't learn their fault in the past, keep the nepotism. So we got wrong in players selection, coaches and the Team Manager.
    Last edited by Sandy; 10-31-2011 at 02:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope they can perform better in individual. C'mon guys!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any info on who pass the seleknas? Hopefully Deariska/Nurbeta is in.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprise looking the Individual Draw.

The WJC selection looked worse and worse as we just know that we allowed send 3 MD & 3 WD. Why didn't choose Edi Subaktiar & Arya Maulana, Edi can pair with Gloria, Arya pair with Melati for strategy. So we have addition MD Edi/Arya and addition WD Ririn/Melati instead of Hafiz/Alfian & Ririn/Gloria.
    The team will be stronger with much more choice in MD & XD.

PBSI still unhealth, keep nepotism stay and grow there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I'm agree that the current INA's junior looked promising exception in WS. The WJC squad aren't good for Team Startegy, too much pressure on Lukhi who take attention on MD & XD. It should be better if PBSI chosed the team wisely.

From early it doesn't look good. PBSI didn't learn their fault in the past, keep the nepotism. So we got wrong in players selection, coaches and the Team Manager.
    It's so worse PBSI condition now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm....
    yes.....

the result looks very bad....
    but, despite the winning of MAS, and our bad result in team event,
    actually, there is still hope.
    in MS, MAS only rely on Zulfadli, no other talent... we have many with almost the same quality as Zul...
    same like MD, MAS only rely on Nelson/Teo.
    with good selection, we have many more talents than MAS.
    the condition are the same in WD and XD.
    it shows something actually. this is different from 2 years ago.
    MAS have Zul, Iskandar, Mohmed Misbun and Syawal with almos the same level. and we have nothing.

hope they can perform better in Individual events and in Senior level.
    I still think our talents this year are promising....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The WJC selection looked worse and worse as we just know that we allowed send 3 MD & 3 WD. Why didn't choose Edi Subaktiar & Arya Maulana, Edi can pair with Gloria, Arya pair with Melati for strategy. So we have addition MD Edi/Arya and addition WD Ririn/Melati instead of Hafiz/Alfian & Ririn/Gloria.
    The team will be stronger with much more choice in MD & XD.

Looking at the TS (http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...0-DE5C08582243), it seems like there is a maximum quota of players for each country. As can be seen in the web that only INA and TPE come with full quota: 10 males and 10 females...
    So, I think that if Melati has to be included in the team then we will have more than 10 female players.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have mentioned that I said to Bambang indirectly..he sat behind me when I talked to reporters about this selection...I clearly mention his name to put his Jaya Raya's players into the squad....Sigit was upset as bambang went directly to Koh Chris his intention to pair Jaya Raya WD and XD...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=huangkwokhau;1785716]I have mentioned that I said to Bambang indirectly..he sat behind me when I talked to reporters about this selection...I clearly mention his name to put his Jaya Raya's players into the squad....Sigit was upset as bambang went directly to Koh Chris his intention to pair Jaya Raya WD and XD...[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Very interesting info..

Anyhow, I don't think that WD and XD are the reasons why INA team is only end up at position 7.

INA lost to THA 2-3 in play-off group... and there were no Jaya Raya players in the line up of WD and XD (http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...2243&match=121).
    It is the same as when INA lost to JPN 0-3 in QF; so that moment even WD and XD had no chance to play.(http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...2243&match=145).

We just have to accept that WS is still our weakest-link... Hopefully that the new coach from China can bring something new especially for WS...
    I personally also hope that Yulia, Elizabeth can perform well in the individual event... and hopefully later in senior level
    Last edited by ullisse; 11-03-2011 at 04:14 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually i am not satisfied at all with Riyanto's performance.
    he has the talent, but he can not fulfill people's expectation on him.

i hope he can improve more....
    he is not improving in the last 2 years....
    there is no sign of improvement from him....
    is it because of the camp or coach ??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe that INA has wealth of talents in the Doubles departments as evident from the fact that all except one of those who reach SF are in Doubles.

Even for next year, there's already some encouraging signs that some players will still remain in the squad to play in AJC & WJC 2012. The double players that I hope to see next year:
    BD - Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo (16, he needs a partner who's a smasher!), Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama (16/16), Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma (17/17)

GD - Anggia Shitta Awanda/Shella Devi Aulia (17/17), Melati Daeva Oktavian (17)

XD - Hafiz Faisal/Shella Devi Aulia (17/17), Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani (16/17)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    I believe that INA has wealth of talents in the Doubles departments as evident from the fact that all except one of those who reach SF are in Doubles.

Even for next year, there's already some encouraging signs that some players will still remain in the squad to play in AJC & WJC 2012. The double players that I hope to see next year:
    BD - Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo (16, he needs a partner who's a smasher!), Edi Subaktiar/Arya Maulana Aldiartama (16/16), Hafiz Faisal/Putra Eka Rhoma (17/17)

GD - Anggia Shitta Awanda/Shella Devi Aulia (17/17), Melati Daeva Oktavian (17)

XD - Hafiz Faisal/Shella Devi Aulia (17/17), Edi Subaktiar/Melati Daeva Oktaviani (16/17)
    I think, Alfian Eko can be Kevin partner....
    looking at Alfian's statistic result in XD so far, Alfian/Gloria won many smash winner....
    against NED and KOR pair, they won 29 and 25 smash winner respectively.
    Alfian Eko is still 17 yo according to PBSI....
    another one maybe Edi Subaktiar.... he has a lethal smash....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Djarum sirnas reg.iv fly power pertamina jatim open 2011

Wow, Aris/Dian compete in WD open divison, and they manage to beat a such much more senior pair Devi Tika/Keshya 21-19 22-20 I hope the final in WD will featuring Deariska/Nurbeta vs Aris/Dian.meanwhile the final in BS U-19 is match between top seeded Gestano and Fikri.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The other BD pair that has caught my eye is R. Eka Fajar Kusuma/Rian Swastedian (16/15). Besides Djarum's Jeka Wiratama/Raffidias Akhdan Nugroho (both still only 15), they are the other pair who dominate Remaja (U-17) division, winning 3 Sirnas titles. They just recently moved up to Taruna (U-19) and beat Jeka/Raffi in Sirnas Jatim today.

Rian Swastedian can also play in XD and has won a few Sirnas titles with Masita Mahmudin.
    Last edited by badMania; 11-04-2011 at 08:51 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    The other BD pair that has caught my eye is R. Eka Fajar Kusuma/Rian Swastedian (16/15). Besides Djarum's Jeka Wiratama/Raffidias Akhdan Nugroho (both still only 15), they are the other pair who dominate Remaja (U-17) division, winning 3 Sirnas titles. They just recently moved up to Taruna (U-19) and beat Jeka/Raffi in Sirnas Jatim today.

Rian Swastedian can also play in XD and has won a few Sirnas titles with Masita Mahmudin.
    hey... i am also following the progress of Rian Swastedian
    I hope Rian and Masita are our new talents

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast