User Tag List

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyka View Post
    I heard selvanus and ririn amelia are in a relationship. If they pair up together maybe they'll end up like zhang nan and zhao yunlei
    wow....
    are you sure ??
    and i also just know that zhang nan is in relationship with zhao yunlei

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fathonezic View Post
    wow....
    are you sure ??
    and i also just know that zhang nan is in relationship with zhao yunlei
    ririn's relationship status on facebook indicates that she is engaged to selvanus.

WHAAAAATTTTT????!!!!!! you just knew that zhang-zhao are in a relationship. where have u been?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyka View Post
    ririn's relationship status on facebook indicates that she is engaged to selvanus.

WHAAAAATTTTT????!!!!!! you just knew that zhang-zhao are in a relationship. where have u been?
    oohhh... i understand now why many people said about duo Z have a relationship.
    now i know, the duo Z is Zhang-Zhao. hahaha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Djarum Sirnas Bali 2011.

Hanna to play in Women Singles open division, she will face Novalia in first round and Febby in second round. From WS U-19, there are Ruselly, Berliyan.. Again, Dinar should be the hot fave here, i think she will win back to bak title in Sirnas. Not interested on doubles U-19 divison, all the top pair go join seleknas

http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...0-7FEA63487E4B

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I don't think this is wise decision, so typical nepotism.
    Edi Subaktiar is much better in XD.
    If we see ASEAN School, Alfian Eko/Dian lost in final against Djarum-Jayaraya combination Kevin/Aris Budiharti.
    It is nepotism..the problem here is bambang Supriyanto takes care on women side and apparently had told Koh Chris that Anggi/Sheila is much better which is very BS....I just said to them that Talent scout job is to find the best INA shuttler,not for their club which is why Sigit may resign from that post...

Bambamg ,100% clearly wanted to put his players, even Hafiz and Alfian are not good compared to Edy Subaktiar and others...He even indicated that Sheila is very good for XD and only one girl could match her is Annissa...I mentioned that well..at least Ririn could match Chinese XD...anyway for Pelatnas, Bambang S has no power and I can guarantee that some of his Jaya raya will not be admitted...good thing is that we have many good double players to be selected and it is up to PBSI how many they will recruit.....in MD..they are at least 4 or 5 pairs, in WD could be 3 or 4 pairs but I heard for XD..Richard may select very few....lets see the outcome very soon!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    It is nepotism..the problem here is bambang Supriyanto takes care on women side and apparently had told Koh Chris that Anggi/Sheila is much better which is very BS....I just said to them that Talent scout job is to find the best INA shuttler,not for their club which is why Sigit may resign from that post...

Bambamg ,100% clearly wanted to put his players, even Hafiz and Alfian are not good compared to Edy Subaktiar and others...He even indicated that Sheila is very good for XD and only one girl could match her is Annissa...I mentioned that well..at least Ririn could match Chinese XD...anyway for Pelatnas, Bambang S has no power and I can guarantee that some of his Jaya raya will not be admitted...good thing is that we have many good double players to be selected and it is up to PBSI how many they will recruit.....in MD..they are at least 4 or 5 pairs, in WD could be 3 or 4 pairs but I heard for XD..Richard may select very few....lets see the outcome very soon!
    For me,
    If I choose Ririn/Melati or Dian Fitriani/Aris Budiharti for WJC (for WJC only, for Pelatnas I have different criteria), I need a longer time.
    If I choose Ririn/Melati or Anggia/Shella, easily 4-0 h2h in last match have said it.

Many people are influenced that Anggia/Shella ever beat seeded-1 in Singapore, but I say they "only" beat Single players who play in Double. It clearly that they were trashed by Malaysia AJC pair Lee/Chow 16-21 9-21 in next round. Forced Vivian/Woon in 3 set, won 1st set then easily lost in next 2 sets doesn't mean big thing.
    So did Ririn/Amelia ever through 2nd round in DIOPSS 2011, it's "only" got lucky draw.

Agree, Annisa Saufika is good, tall and quick. Hopefully she can selected into Pelatnas.

Anggia Shitta isn't bad too but I prefer she choose in WS since we lack of talent in WS.
    I prefer tall & attacking style WS rather than short & rally WS. For U-19 WS, I put hope on Hana, Anggia & Dinar plus other players from U-17.
    Last edited by Sandy; 10-11-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hanna beat Novalia quite easily, 21-15 21-18. Lets see if she can beat Febby in next round.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jonathan Cristie has improved a lot.
    he just defeat Rifan Fauzin (3 years older than Jo) in 3 sets.
    This year, Taruna division shows some good talents again.
    2009, we can see some talents like Riyanto and Gifar show up.
    2010, Wisnu, Vito and Panji.
    this year, i have hope on Ihsan Maulana, Fikri Ikhsandi and Jonathan Cristie.
    Agi Hariawan also shows good result in Taruna. I say good since he born on 1995 (PBSI data)
    I think, If Tommy Azizan moves to Dewasa next year, Fikri, Ihsan and Jo will dominate Taruna division next year.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jonathan Cristie has improved a lot.
    he just defeat Rifan Fauzin (3 years older than Jo) in 3 sets.
    This year, Taruna division shows some good talents again.
    2009, we can see some talents like Riyanto and Gifar show up.
    2010, Wisnu, Vito and Panji.
    this year, i have hope on Ihsan Maulana, Fikri Ikhsandi and Jonathan Cristie.
    Agi Hariawan also shows good result in Taruna. I say good since he born on 1995 (PBSI data)
    I think, If Tommy Azizan moves to Dewasa next year, Fikri, Ihsan and Jo will dominate Taruna division next year.
    Vito, Gifar, Tommy Azizan, Kho Hendrikho are still U-19 next year.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vito, Gifar, Tommy Azizan, Kho Hendrikho are still U-19 next year.
    Yes, I know....

but Vito and Gifar will not compete in Taruna (Sirnas) anymore
    with great result this year, Tommy will probably moves to Dewasa,

is Kho hendrikho a good talent ?

from the results, he seems very inconsistent.
    but yes, he won a title this year if i am not mistaken....

For Tommy, I heard that he works quite hard on the training.
    sometimes, a hard worker can achieve more than a talent. hehe

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I know....

but Vito and Gifar will not compete in Taruna (Sirnas) anymore
    with great result this year, Tommy will probably moves to Dewasa,

is Kho hendrikho a good talent ?

from the results, he seems very inconsistent.
    but yes, he won a title this year if i am not mistaken....

For Tommy, I heard that he works quite hard on the training.
    sometimes, a hard worker can achieve more than a talent. hehe
    I think Kho's level isn't far from Tommy.
    My opinion, Pelatnas should handle MS players who has Top-10 potential projection only, don't too much. Give bigger chance to clubs to develope and send players in some international events.
    So far the future MS players to be watched are Vito, Riyanto & Jonathan. Jonathan just beat the Jaya Raya's U-19 MS #1, Ichwan Nooryuda in 3 sets, good progress of him.
    Last edited by Sandy; 10-15-2011 at 04:01 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jonathan is a real talent !!!

he just won his 1st Taruna level, and he defeated the Indonesia's best U-17 and arguably one of the best Tangkas' U-19, Fikri Ikhsandi in just 2 straight sets ! Yes, there is no Ihsan Maulana, Kho Henrikho, Tommy and some Djarum players. But, beating Ichwan Noor Yudha (best Jaya Raya's U-19), Rifan Fauzin (best Pelatprov DKI's U-19 after Panji enter Pelatnas), Morico (4 years older), and Fikri Ihsandi has shown that he has made a very big improvement !

Jonathan Cristie is just 14 yo and have won an U-19 Sirnas title. If he can keep his performance, he can enter Pelatnas when he is 16 yo.

INA's MD, XD and MS looks so bright with many young talents up and coming !

With many young talents, it will make the badminton atmosphere so competitive in INA.

Tangkas and Djarum have so many competitive young BS players.

what we are still worried so much is simply in WS department, where we just have limited talents.

Our WS is not bad, but i dont see any of them can be a top 5 WR or even top 10 in the next 10 years.
    tall girls choose to be a model rather than become a Badminton players
    and i dont know what's wrong in our WS development

even, we are quite far from Thailand and Japan now in WS developments

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My opinion, Pelatnas should handle MS players who has Top-10 potential projection only, don't too much. Give bigger chance to clubs to develope and send players in some international events.
    So far the future MS players to be watched are Vito, Riyanto & Jonathan. Jonathan just beat the Jaya Raya's U-19 MS #1, Ichwan Nooryuda in 3 sets, good progress of him.
    yes, i agree
    but i hope there are more than 3 talents than have the potential to become a top 10 players....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sandy, i have watched the video of Jonathan vs Ichwan match, is Jonathan is not an attacking type? I saw him rarely do smash in first set( i only watch the first set due to bad internet connection ), or it is just his strategy?

Jonathan is a real talent !!!

he just won his 1st Taruna level, and he defeated the Indonesia's best U-17 and arguably one of the best Tangkas' U-19, Fikri Ikhsandi in just 2 straight sets ! Yes, there is no Ihsan Maulana, Kho Henrikho, Tommy and some Djarum players. But, beating Ichwan Noor Yudha (best Jaya Raya's U-19), Rifan Fauzin (best Pelatprov DKI's U-19 after Panji enter Pelatnas), Morico (4 years older), and Fikri Ihsandi has shown that he has made a very big improvement !

Jonathan Cristie is just 14 yo and have won an U-19 Sirnas title. If he can keep his performance, he can enter Pelatnas when he is 16 yo.

INA's MD, XD and MS looks so bright with many young talents up and coming !

With many young talents, it will make the badminton atmosphere so competitive in INA.

Tangkas and Djarum have so many competitive young BS players.

what we are still worried so much is simply in WS department, where we just have limited talents.

Our WS is not bad, but i dont see any of them can be a top 5 WR or even top 10 in the next 10 years.
    tall girls choose to be a model rather than become a Badminton players
    and i dont know what's wrong in our WS development

even, we are quite far from Thailand and Japan now in WS developments
    there are Jonathan vs Ichwan match on www.djarumbadminton.com

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Sandy, i have watched the video of Jonathan vs Ichwan match, is Jonathan is not an attacking type? I saw him rarely do smash in first set( i only watch the first set due to bad internet connection ), or it is just his strategy?

there are Jonathan vs Ichwan match on www.djarumbadminton.com
    I don't agree. If you see 2nd & 3rd set, he collected much points from his smash & drop shot.
    Ichwan's smashes are harder than Jo's, don't forget that Jo is much younger than Ichwan, his power is in growing time.
    Jo learned a lot against many older players, 1-2 weeks before he lost easily to Fikri in POPNAS final.

I prefer attacking style, just for the player has weapon in the future. This isn't pure attacking, must be combined with some various playing.

This time, the competition is much much tougher compared with 80s-90s era. In the past the winner usually met trouble from Quarter Final onward, but now the top player must take more focus since 1st round. They need to play efficiently round by round.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am waiting for Jo vs Agi Hariawan.
    Let see if Jo can create another upset
    anyway, i hope Fikri Ikhsandi can win his 1st taruna title here

Gesstano looks decreasing,
    no determination at all in his game
    i think, he is down too much after failing enter pelatnas...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tomorrow, another match to wait, Berliyan vs Ruselly.... last time, Berliyan beat Ruselli, let see tomorrow result

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast