User Tag List

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 256 to 272 of 435
  1. #256
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,549
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What a huge surprise! Korean MS Choi Ho Jin wins gold medal to eliminate overwhelming fave in this event Lin Dan, 21-19 ; 21-18.

    MS individual event :
    Gold -- Choi Ho Jin (KOR)
    Silver -- Lin Dan (CHN)
    Bronze -- Hsueh Hsuan Yi (TPE) & Shon Wan Ho (KOR)

  2. #257
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    What a huge surprise! Korean MS Choi Ho Jin wins gold medal to eliminate overwhelming fave in this event Lin Dan, 21-19 ; 21-18.

    MS individual event :
    Gold -- Choi Ho Jin (KOR)
    Silver -- Lin Dan (CHN)
    Bronze -- Hsueh Hsuan Yi (TPE) & Shon Wan Ho (KOR)
    I don't think Lin Dan actually cares about this tournament. Good for Choi!

  3. #258
    Regular Member press100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On earth...
    Posts
    1,388
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "The God of Badminton"- Lin Dan lost to unknown player from Korea 19-21, 18-21. What happened to him actually?

  4. #259
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good for Choi Ho Jin!
    I'm surprised but LCW should look at this for motivation to get the better of Lin Dan next year.

    So LD lost to a total of 3 opponents this year : LCW, CJ and Choi?

  5. #260
    Regular Member press100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On earth...
    Posts
    1,388
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by staples View Post
    I don't think Lin Dan actually cares about this tournament. Good for Choi!
    Haha. What Li Yongbo will say after this...

  6. #261
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by press100 View Post
    Haha. What Li Yongbo will say after this...
    Lighting problem
    Line judgement sucks
    Lin Dan not feeling very well

  7. #262
    Regular Member press100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    On earth...
    Posts
    1,388
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Lighting problem
    Line judgement sucks
    Lin Dan not feeling very well
    I thought this tournament was one of the important event in CBA's mind?

  8. #263
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by press100 View Post
    I thought this tournament was one of the important event in CBA's mind?
    It made LD skip SS Masters Finals. Yes, it must be important. What happened?

  9. #264
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by press100 View Post
    Haha. What Li Yongbo will say after this...
    Li Yongbo surely wouldn't lose sleep over this. I don't think Lin Dan gave his best either. Lin Dan has to make others feel that he can be beaten. You know it's like those winning gamblers who occasionally let the others win once in a while just to keep things interesting and close. Winning all the time may not be a good thing. It'll just force others to train harder and maybe change training methods.

    You ever notice how relaxed the Chinese team members are when watching their compatriots on court losing in a not-so important tournament? Anyway this is my view.

  10. #265
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Its the start of the sliding down for LD, trust me, he will not win the world championship, AE all the the same year.

  11. #266
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Choi, HoJin is to Korea what Daren Liew or Tan Chun Seng is to Malaysia. Go to www.badmintonfreak.com and see how many LCW knockers are there. Some think LD will win just for turning up.

  12. #267
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In the SEA Games Team Final, Malaysia is 1-1 with Indon (Hafiz lost to Sony but KKK/TBH beat Kido setiawan

  13. #268
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flying kangaroo View Post
    In the SEA Games Team Final, Malaysia is 1-1 with Indon (Hafiz lost to Sony but KKK/TBH beat Kido setiawan
    Wrong thread
    But I agree that LD could not win all the time. I guess I have to give him a break and not expect him to win every single game too. My problem

  14. #269
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sun(d)agakure, Indonesia (o_O)
    Posts
    987
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, LD lost?

  15. #270
    Regular Member volcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,503
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flying kangaroo View Post
    Choi, HoJin is to Korea what Daren Liew or Tan Chun Seng is to Malaysia. Go to www.badmintonfreak.com and see how many LCW knockers are there. Some think LD will win just for turning up.
    In your dreams mate.
    You been waiting all this time for LD to slip once, and you think it's the end?
    Just like how in 08 he lost to LCW in the TC? just like how he lost to LCW in swoss open it's the end?
    hahahaha what a laughable joke.

    LD was no where near his normal fitness levels if you saw the match today.

  16. #271
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volcom View Post
    In your dreams mate.
    You been waiting all this time for LD to slip once, and you think it's the end?
    Just like how in 08 he lost to LCW in the TC? just like how he lost to LCW in swoss open it's the end?
    hahahaha what a laughable joke.

    LD was no where near his normal fitness levels if you saw the match today.
    I also agree that this will definitely not mark the downfall of LD. If LCW lost to CL, JOJ or SS, it doesn't mean his downfall yet either.

  17. #272
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,549
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WS Individual event : Yip Pui Yin def. Zhou Mi, 15-21 ; 21-13 ; 17-10 ret.

    Gold -- Yip Pui Yin (HKG)
    Silver -- Zhou Mi (HKG)
    Bronze -- Tai Tzu Ying (TPE) & Chen Xiaojia (CHN)

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 South East Asian (SEA) Games, Laos
    By george@chongwei in forum East Asian Games / South East Asian Games (SEA Games) 2009
    Replies: 1196
    : 01-04-2010, 02:00 AM
  2. East Asian Games 2009
    By ilovecp2007 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 82
    : 12-19-2009, 05:37 AM
  3. 2009 South-East Asian Games, Laos (SEA Games) - MAS vs SIN
    By Oldhand in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 22
    : 12-17-2009, 06:21 AM
  4. Hong Kong (Kowloon East) Area
    By Amoz-mmo in forum China / Hong Kong
    Replies: 0
    : 11-20-2008, 04:12 AM
  5. 2009 East Asian Games
    By Cheung in forum General Forum
    Replies: 1
    : 09-24-2008, 09:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •