Results 358 to 374 of 435
Thread: 2009 East Asian Games Hong Kong
12-14-2009, 07:30 AM #358
12-14-2009, 07:35 AM #359
12-14-2009, 07:45 AM #360
It is so typical of the Chinese players.
They are not gracious losers.
How can LD be so tired when he was so selective of his playing schedule this year. He only played in 7 SS tournaments and the last tournament he played was the 2009 China SS tournament, the final of which was held on 22/11/2009.
I say 'Give credit where credit is due'.
12-14-2009, 07:50 AM #361
lindan get constant distraction from both media and fans
i just know that his mental not any better than lcw that need to go KOREA to avoid attention
so,playing some exhibition matches with some social player is taxing for lindan too
12-14-2009, 09:05 AM #362
TH apologizing for not playing well..got balsted by TH haters...now LD gave excuses and he should have said that " I did not play well;;;"..Since LD said it and suddenly those LD fans agreed that he played TOO many tournaments..even some of tournaments he got EASY DRAW plus some help from teammates...
Chinese fans should learn to be mature...
12-14-2009, 09:13 AM #363
12-14-2009, 09:18 AM #364
This is the most ridiculous and stupid example I've ever seen as everyone knew it was a team order to let LJ win over ZJH. I did watch that match, ZJH didn't attack at all but he was sending the shuttle out and into the net at many occasions. Even blind could see that it was an team order.
12-14-2009, 09:21 AM #365
Super Dan lost to someone outside 700 in world ranking.
1. 得饶人处且饶人 (fans are to be more forgiving)? It only applicable for CHN palyers I guess.
2. Tired after a long season? Yeah, blaming LYB for letting him playing 10 tourneys compared to LCW's 16 this year.
3. Lin Dan is Serena Williams in badminton who will never give credits to the opponents. Classless Reigning Olympic and World Champions eh?
4. Super Dan just lost to someone outside 700 in world ranking ONLY ONCE. No big deal? Do we see Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal losing that terribly?
Lin Dan & his hard core fan, grow up please!
12-14-2009, 10:01 AM #366
Look at the bright side, at least I did not jump into the bandwagon with them and start attacking the Malaysian players right?
1. The idiom was meant for LD's fans, not to the CHN players. I think almost all of our national players have good personality. LD is more...flamboyant I would say and nothing is wrong with that.
2. He did play a lot of tournaments this year although not as much as LCW. Him being fatigue is understandable but he forgot that other players around the world(who is active in the world circuit) are equally as tired as him if not more.
3. LD did give credit to Choi for playing well. When I said not giving credits to his opponents, I was clearly referring to LD's hardcore fans(you know who I was talking abt, dont you.). I think your statement no. 3 isn't fair to LD.
4. No comment. All I can say is even the genius will have his off day.
IMHO ,if you are a little more tactful in putting your thoughts across, more respect will come your way. Anyway, peace...this is not a Malaysia+Indonesia vs China thread.
Last edited by majyun; 12-14-2009 at 10:10 AM.
12-14-2009, 11:41 AM #367
Greysia with LHJ/her partner.....
12-14-2009, 11:48 AM #368
It's amusing. The players seem to have little problem with each other. The fans, on the other hand, seem bent on creating them. I'm talking about fans on both sides of the fence.
The petty tit-for-tat comments and fighting to have the last word–is there a need to hurt somebody else's feelings? Is there a need to rub it in?
You know what, the last thing the players need are over zealous fans to defend them. I don't think they really care. And they're grown up enough to take care of themselves.
12-14-2009, 12:13 PM #369
12-14-2009, 12:17 PM #370
But, guys, can you imagine if CHJ has more pace or speed around the court??
Another thing i noticed is, I think one of the advantages/disadvantages of lefty playing against lefty is the chance for CHJ or LD to whack his forehand shot straight back to the other's backhand. I noticed that in a few occasions, CHJ would push or drive back the shuttle to LD's backhand and LD could only do so much. If LD were playing against a right-handed player, unless that player has the same backhand prowess like TH, LD would already be prepared for that player's backhand shot.
Last edited by ctjcad; 12-14-2009 at 12:25 PM.
12-14-2009, 01:18 PM #371
Even the dryest desert get that rarest spurt of rain to give a short lived desert bloom. I'm seeing a desert bloom right here right now...
"In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes." (Andy Warhol)
Last edited by cooler; 12-14-2009 at 01:30 PM.
12-14-2009, 01:43 PM #372
12-14-2009, 02:22 PM #373
12-14-2009, 03:21 PM #374
I suppose we are all hoping LD will get back to BWF events ASAP to
show us that he is still the dominant force.
My understanding LD will be playing China professional league this
week, not sure if he'll attend KO open next year... certainly wish
he can make it.
By george@chongwei in forum East Asian Games / South East Asian Games (SEA Games) 2009Replies: 1196: 01-04-2010, 02:00 AM
By ilovecp2007 in forum Badminton Tournament Video SharingReplies: 82: 12-19-2009, 05:37 AM
By Oldhand in forum Badminton Tournament Video SharingReplies: 22: 12-17-2009, 06:21 AM
By Amoz-mmo in forum China / Hong KongReplies: 0: 11-20-2008, 04:12 AM
By Cheung in forum General ForumReplies: 1: 09-24-2008, 09:47 AM