User Tag List

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Li Ning Strings

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi bro , u can try new Li ning string AP 70, 95 , they are better than all Yonex string!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so has anyone tried out the new Li Ning NS95 strings yet?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    no, but I might try it soon

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Li ning String AP90 & NS95 are better than yonex string for its replusion power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Li Ning AP62 string is awesome!!

Tried it today, very good repulsion and good hitting sound!! Love it to the max compared to bg85~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danilo5753 View Post
    Li Ning AP62 string is awesome!!

Tried it today, very good repulsion and good hitting sound!! Love it to the max compared to bg85~
    Me, too. The first time it lasted about 14 hours of play. I cut it because my favourite tension of 26/28 #s wasn't there any more. The next few lasted less than 10 minutes, 2 hours, 20 minutes and 10 minutes respectively. Not very cheap overall...good thing I string. Now I'm using the LiNing A101 which I find is still better than the yonex BG80, BG85, NBG95 and NBG98. My 2 cents

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys,
    which string is the best compared to YY BG-65 and BG-80. I really like them. Tried the NBG95 and i really hate it. So which one comes as close as possible to BG-65 and BG-80??

btw: I play at 28lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    Me, too. The first time it lasted about 14 hours of play. I cut it because my favourite tension of 26/28 #s wasn't there any more. The next few lasted less than 10 minutes, 2 hours, 20 minutes and 10 minutes respectively. Not very cheap overall...good thing I string. Now I'm using the LiNing A101 which I find is still better than the yonex BG80, BG85, NBG95 and NBG98. My 2 cents

Ahh~ My AP62 string tension has dropped.. Not so nice already ~

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the AP62 and the AP101N - the AP62 is just awesome for the first week, after that, there's a huge tension loss. Probably gonna restring my racket at the end of holidays. The 101N, I tried out yesterday, feels a lot more solid than the AP62, so I hope it'll hold tension a bit longer. The first time a fresh stringjob (2-3hrs.) performed well for me in training Little string movement, and good performance touch&repulsion-wise.
    The AP62 has the most repulsion I've experienced so far, so I'll increase tension by 2lbs next time - as I'd recommend for everyone. It'll lose 1-2lbs in the first week anyway, so some might prefer to increase by even more.

Concerning the comparison to Yonex strings - the 101N seems to perform similar to the BG80 with a hard feel, and good touch - repulsion is better though, at least until now, so I prefer the LN strings right now. BG66 is close, though.
    Nanogy's are useless. No power at all, the 98 has nice touch at high tensions (good for net players in doubles), but that's all there is to it. Not recommended for anyone who smashes more than 5x an hour - get BG80 or BG66. The high price of the NBG is a mystery to me. But of course, there are blind sheep 'adoring' the string, just like they 'love' the Z-Slash. Poor clueless bastards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I got the AP62 and the AP101N - the AP62 is just awesome for the first week, after that, there's a huge tension loss. Probably gonna restring my racket at the end of holidays. The 101N, I tried out yesterday, feels a lot more solid than the AP62, so I hope it'll hold tension a bit longer. The first time a fresh stringjob (2-3hrs.) performed well for me in training Little string movement, and good performance touch&repulsion-wise.
    The AP62 has the most repulsion I've experienced so far, so I'll increase tension by 2lbs next time - as I'd recommend for everyone. It'll lose 1-2lbs in the first week anyway, so some might prefer to increase by even more.
    Concerning the comparison to Yonex strings - the 101N seems to perform similar to the BG80 with a hard feel, and good touch - repulsion is better though, at least until now, so I prefer the LN strings right now. BG66 is close, though.
    Nanogy's are useless. No power at all, the 98 has nice touch at high tensions (good for net players in doubles), but that's all there is to it. Not recommended for anyone who smashes more than 5x an hour - get BG80 or BG66. The high price of the NBG is a mystery to me. But of course, there are blind sheep 'adoring' the string, just like they 'love' the Z-Slash. Poor clueless bastards.
    My findings as well...you'll like the A101...I still do, especially playing with nylon birds. What are your tensions? My favorite is 26/28 #s. Sometimes I string it a bit tighter, even 0.5#s over, I have to suffer a bit till it drops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone knows what the AP80s are like?? I think a lot of the Chinese Players use this string... Either AP80 or AP70

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tensions are 24/26 for .66+ and (after the restring) 25/27 or 26/28 for .62 - I'm still on a pretty low level so higher tensions hurt my arm sometimes and my clears get short, even though I like the touch for dropshots and the crisp feeling on drives. I'll probably increase tensions in the summer, during preparation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do you guys buy Li Ning string from and how much ?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I buy them from MBS (mybadmintonstore.com). Adequate packing and shipping speed, and the first time I didn't have to pay taxes Although next time, I'll go for single strings instead of the packs of 10 in the leftover colors. Black is much better than that blinding yellow.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    i've just tried it a few days ago... well, recently i was using nanogy 95 all these while... and decided to have a try on NS95... as many ppl say, li ning string does few a bit rough... u wont be able to get use to it the first time... the repulsion is definitely there.. IN MY UNPROFESSIONAL OPINION, i would say its repulsion is slightly better than nanogy 95.. the sound is louder than nanogy 95... i think it MAY hold the racket tension for a longer period compare to nanogy 95 ... i strung it at 26lbs.. and i am happy wit it... will i string my racket wit NS95 next time? yes i would... well, i will also string it wit nanogy 95 too(other rackets)... i've jsut use it once...and i am not a very good badminton player.. so my review may not be very helpful.. i hav to say it is worth a try...

what i really like is the sound.. it sounds more powerful.. and the repulsion is slightly more than nanogy 95..

just don get frustrated/ hate it the 1st time u use it... giv it some time to get use to it... if u really don like it, then cut it off..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pcyong View Post
    Hi guys,

Anyone from malaysia can share with me how much AP62 worth?

I bought from AJ , puchong for RM30. a bit pricey..

i love this string a lotttss , prefer AP62 compare with Zymax 62 due to stiffness
    you can get lining strings from department stores now. SOGO sells AP62 for rm20 and N101 for rm18. you'll need to string it elsewhere tough.

bought my AP62 at pertama complex li-ning shop for rm30, i guess rm10 premium is stringing fee. they're opening an official li-ning shop in One Utama soon, but their sports world below jusco old wing sells some li-ning stuff

AP62 was pretty awesome, good feel and power. After 3 months or 60 hours playtime, tension was no longer there but I was suprised it lasted that long in the first place.

just cut my grey AP62 24 lbs for a red ZM62 24x26 for rm28, free stringing same stringer. was looking for a slightly stiffer string to compensate my medium flex shaft but similar feel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi... does anyone have any info on lining ap64 0.64mm string? i saw it at 1 shopand its price is rm27... it seems intresting and i try to surf the info but i couldnt find any... is it new model of string? anyone has tried it? any review?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast