User Tag List

Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 1487
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default World Junior Championship 2009 23/10-1/11 09

    According to BWF website, World Junior Championship 2009 will be held in Stadium Bandaraya, Johor Bahru - MALAYSIA. The schedule :

    - Mixed team competition : 23 - 27 October 2009
    - Individual event : 28 October - 01 November 2009

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    ya...i 99% will go too...
    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    And don't forget take pix, share some side info here...
    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    haha...sure...hehe...i take many in mo and post liao...for side news...i sms many to uncle sam...but he SELECTIVE to post...so...dont blame me...i didnt have time to on9 during tournament...also no blackberry......
    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    oh really?? held in Malaysia??? Then I must arrange some time to go because I wanna support my 'sister' It is her last year to participate in WJC because she is born in 1991 She said she is ready to get a gold medal in team event and individual event
    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    will we sit together this time???
    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    but we are not supporting the same team Don't know will you still want to sit with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    tats why i will sit beside u...close ur mouth by my hand.......if still cannot...then i kick u out of the stadium.......joke...will u go the whole week?or just few day???who is 'ur sister' btw???name?
    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    not sure yet, but surely not whole week. My 'sister' from China second team, short hair girl, you guess yourself. In last year December, among 155 people participated in WS second team selection contest, she won the 1st place in the second team selection contest I give you so much hints, I think you should be able to know who is my 'sister' now
    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    u tot i am a chinese squad expert???...

    if u say malaysia team...then i know lar...

    just tell me...
    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    don't want to tell you first, sooner or later you will know But if I'm not mistaken, I have mentioned a bit before in BC I am opposite with you, don't talk to me Malaysia team, I totally no ideas who are the juniors and even some first team youngster I also no ideas who are them Tell you when the time comes Between, I think WJC ticket is much more cheaper than normal SS??
    ok...we discuse here better...

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    don't want to tell you first, sooner or later you will know But if I'm not mistaken, I have mentioned a bit before in BC I am opposite with you, don't talk to me Malaysia team, I totally no ideas who are the juniors and even some first team youngster I also no ideas who are them Tell you when the time comes Between, I think WJC ticket is much more cheaper than normal SS??

    well...its ok...when ajc...i think i already can figure out...ya...the ticket price will be cheaper...hope bcer from johor can help us...

  4. #4
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,053
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    well...its ok...when ajc...i think i already can figure out...ya...the ticket price will be cheaper...hope bcer from johor can help us...
    since you are talking about AJC, I can tell you some more, she was the AJC winner last year AJC will be held in Malaysia also????

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    since you are talking about AJC, I can tell you some more, she was the AJC winner last year AJC will be held in Malaysia also????
    ajc in korea this year...i will check last year result now...

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    since you are talking about AJC, I can tell you some more, she was the AJC winner last year AJC will be held in Malaysia also????
    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    ajc in korea this year...i will check last year result now...
    ah...li xue rui...nice...i hope sonia and li lian have chance to play....in both ajc and wjc...but she say the chance is not big...hmm...

  7. #7
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,053
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    ah...li xue rui...nice...i hope sonia and li lian have chance to play....in both ajc and wjc...but she say the chance is not big...hmm...
    yup, is Li Xuerui I don't know Lilian, but I know Sonia, Lydia's sis right??

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    yup, is Li Xuerui And I am her 'sister' Li Xuezhen I don't know Lilian, but I know Sonia, Lydia's sis right??
    haha...yes...i know tat...well...u can read the mj 09 thread to know more abt yang lilian...the best rival and best friend of sonia...ya...lydia sister......

    can u provide the list tat china may send?

  9. #9
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,053
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    haha...yes...i know tat...well...u can read the mj 09 thread to know more abt yang lilian...the best rival and best friend of sonia...ya...lydia sister......

    can u provide the list tat china may send?
    Temporary I don't have the list, but I know Li Xuerui and Li Gen will definitely in And I want to confirm the AJC is in Korea as well? I thought only ABC is held in Korea??

  10. #10
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Here are pics..

    ..of suetyan's "sister"...
    *Wang Shixian (on the left, 1st pic below) is also another CHN's WS junior player to keep an eye on..
    (pics taken during last yr's CHN Open in Nov.)

    (LXR far right)


  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    Temporary I don't have the list, but I know Li Xuerui and Li Gen will definitely in And I want to confirm the AJC is in Korea as well? I thought only ABC is held in Korea??
    sorry....ajc in india......

    li gen???ah...nice...hope he already improved...

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Isn't it a bit early to talk about the World Junior Championships in February? Ha ha ha... Ok, anyway, I just want to note that INA's Febby Angguni, the 2008 Malaysian Challenge WS champion is still Under-19... So... hopefully she will join the fray in Malaysia this October and make the competition more fun...

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krisna View Post
    Isn't it a bit early to talk about the World Junior Championships in February? Ha ha ha... Ok, anyway, I just want to note that INA's Febby Angguni, the 2008 Malaysian Challenge WS champion is still Under-19... So... hopefully she will join the fray in Malaysia this October and make the competition more fun...
    erm..i and suetyan is planning to go...so...is better to start earlier...and find help from local bcer...

    ya...i heard her name also...

  14. #14
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,962
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yep, i still agree with krisna that this is way to early to discuss this
    anyway, its ok.
    hope by this, we will be getting more information

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    5,893
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yep, i still agree with krisna that this is way to early to discuss this
    anyway, its ok.
    hope by this, we will be getting more information
    We should accumulate information after the Asian Junior Championships, European Junior Championships etc... Then we know better who is who...

  16. #16
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,053
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yep, i still agree with krisna that this is way to early to discuss this
    anyway, its ok.
    hope by this, we will be getting more information
    because limsy is too excited

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    because limsy is too excited
    no...bcz we have been off topic in other thread...why pointinh finger on me???.........

Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. china world junior championship
    By d3sm0nd in forum Badminton Bag
    Replies: 1
    : 11-11-2009, 03:08 AM
  2. World Junior Championship 2009
    By asriwn in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 11
    : 11-10-2009, 03:15 AM
  3. 2009 China Junior Championship
    By jervise in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 22
    : 04-24-2009, 02:48 PM
  4. World Junior Championship- Day 3
    By rwchen in forum World Junior Championships 2007
    Replies: 16
    : 10-27-2007, 06:05 PM
  5. when's the next world junior badminton championship?
    By metalmon1188 in forum 2005 Tournaments
    Replies: 0
    : 08-21-2005, 09:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •