User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ES5Pro sale

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Stickman is book nerd with a very limited budget . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..the last reason basically trumps the other 2 reasons...Now, if only master Pete would donate that $5000, i'm sure the "toy" will already be parked in the garage...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD View Post
    It will be a pleasure to see you weave those cross strings like there were no friction at all. The last time I watched you string was at the 1st GGBC Open.
    Kakinami, may I suggest u put this on a video (u-tube or something) and give us all the opportunity to appreciate the master. No, Truely I am sincere.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiloo View Post
    Kakinami, may I suggest u put this on a video (u-tube or something) and give us all the opportunity to appreciate the master. No, Truely I am sincere.
    Thanks!! To be honest I am very slow as a stringer, I think that is what makes me a good tournament stringer. Its all about consistancy, straightening out string before the pull and also after, making sure there is no slippage and I think as a stringer all about having fun!! Yea it kinda sucks when you have 60 rackets in front of you with 2 stringers and you can only do 20 a day, but just cant stress!! I love it!!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD View Post
    It will be a pleasure to see you weave those cross strings like there were no friction at all. The last time I watched you string was at the 1st GGBC Open.
    Thanks!!! Do you string? If you do and are in the area I invite you to demo the machine. Anyone interested in trying out the Es5 Protech give me a holla and stop by my shop. The whole reason I have it is to show it off and let clubs/people interested in buying one try it out. I dont mind if you dont want to buy it, but if you are a stringing enthuisist, and want to try it come by my shop!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kakinami View Post
    Thanks!!! Do you string? If you do and are in the area I invite you to demo the machine. Anyone interested in trying out the Es5 Protech give me a holla and stop by my shop. The whole reason I have it is to show it off and let clubs/people interested in buying one try it out. I dont mind if you dont want to buy it, but if you are a stringing enthuisist, and want to try it come by my shop!!
    boss Alan ... do you sell the special side-support for badminton of ES5 Pro machine ? or maybe you can help to get it ? thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    boss Alan ... do you sell the special side-support for badminton of ES5 Pro machine ? or maybe you can help to get it ? thanks
    Unfortuanetly Yonex USA cant get a lot of cool or necessary things. I recommend finding a shop in Japan Maybe try Shuttle House,Shops in Japan can almost get anything!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Please note that ES5Pro do come with all the badminton accessories when you purchase the machine. If you bought an used one and you do not have the side supports for badminton, please ask the person you bought it from.
    2) If you bought it new or directly from Yonex in your region and the side suppoers are missing (which is very unlikely) please contact Yonex in your region and they can and should get one for you without too much problem.
    3) If you want to use Yonex side support on other brand machine, sorry, not going to fit.
    4) If you really want one and can not get one, it will be cheaper to take a picture of the side support and take it to a shop and custom build a set.
    Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks!! To be honest I am very slow as a stringer, I think that is what makes me a good tournament stringer. Its all about consistancy, straightening out string before the pull and also after, making sure there is no slippage and I think as a stringer all about having fun!! Yea it kinda sucks when you have 60 rackets in front of you with 2 stringers and you can only do 20 a day, but just cant stress!! I love it!!
    I do it for pleasure too, but keen to learn as much as possible. The video was not to chk the speed but to appreciate the work. I agree that speed is NOT the No1 matter in stringing. It is foremost a good job done. All the best.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiloo View Post
    I do it for pleasure too, but keen to learn as much as possible. The video was not to chk the speed but to appreciate the work. I agree that speed is NOT the No1 matter in stringing. It is foremost a good job done. All the best.
    If Kwun or Illusion record it I am down for it, I dont have a camera to video sorry. I think best way to learn and share would be String Fest 101 possiably 2nd weekend (Dec 12-13) if we can get it going!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The proof is in the pudding....err, i mean in the pic..

... Yea it kinda sucks when you have 60 rackets in front of you with 2 stringers and you can only do 20 a day, but just cant stress!! I love it!!
    ..i don't know if there were 60 rackets in front of Alan, but he sure looked quite busy (taken from a local tournament this yr)...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..i don't know if there were 60 rackets in front of Alan, but he sure looked quite busy (taken from a local tournament this yr)...

Nice pic, Must be nationals only 1 stringer US Open usually 2. Looks like Nick Hardi Talking to me!! You got more pics of me? I never see pics of stringers!!! Nice, Thanks!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Off topic-Uno mas..^^

..yep. that was taken during this yr's U.S. Nationals.
    Here's one more from last yr's U.S. Open.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..yep. that was taken during this yr's U.S. Nationals.
    Here's one more from last yr's U.S. Open.

I think that is Andrew Dabeka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Kwun or Illusion record it I am down for it, I dont have a camera to video sorry. I think best way to learn and share would be String Fest 101 possiably 2nd weekend (Dec 12-13) if we can get it going!!
    Hear this guys!!! AK is volunteering to be vid. Now I am a little too far to come over, but if those closer can oblige I am sure we will have good footage of someone taking pride and pleasure in his work. I am surely not the only one counting on it.

Ps nice pix above
    Last edited by Kiloo; 11-18-2009 at 10:09 PM. Reason: add

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

AlanT can do good photos. i can attempt to video.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And remember to try out various types of stringing method: 2 piece top down/botton up and one piece . . . etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    AlanT can do good photos. i can attempt to video.
    Super, we can't wait. And also show some faces, not hands only. Make it more like NOT-JUST a stringing demo.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast