ZERV badminton

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by demolidor, Nov 13, 2009.

1. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

"Zerv". Anyone ever hear of this brand or used it? One of the danish junior players, Viktor Axelsen topseed at the european under 17 championships this week, is using it and has been for a few years.
    I noticed a big "Z" on his strings and having not paid attention to Zelm I figured that was the brand. Turns out Zelm's logo is some kind of X reminding a bit of the Yamaha logo :cool:.

Here he is practicing with Wong Choong Hann at this year's Denmark Open: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kstNH5n4sNE

Seems to be only related to this store: http://www.ketshop.dk/group.asp?group=76

Attached Files:

2. Distanc3

Distanc3 Regular Member

stringer for community centers
    ZERV?!?! when i clicked on this thread i thought i was going to the ZELM thread hahah do you have any more info on this brand? :D

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

If anyone should know it's the danish members here [​IMG][​IMG].
    It's probably the store's own Panda Power line :cool:.

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

zerv badminton? ;)
    hmm, never heard before. thanks for introduce it, demo:p

5. krisss

krisss Regular Member

When I clicked on this thread , I thought I was being directed to ZELM badminton.

Wow that was strange , when I saw Zerv.

Hm , I have never heard of it!

6. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

sort of off topic but they way he plays in that video reminds me of peter gade
    I take it that he will eventually become peter gades sucessor as #1 ranked Denmark player ?

7. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    the high end one is only 160ish USD. But I can't read the website at all so no clue on the specs.

8. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

That's what I can make of it (having never had any danish lessons whatsoever :p). Must say it would be worthwile to get more than one at a time looking at the discount for buying two pieces ($220 for two of the CoTi 10). Looks like the player is still using an older model :D.

Zerv CoTi 10 (USD $160)
    Description:
    The racquet's Nano technology, increases stability and control in the racquet. Furthermore the racquet is headheavy (has more weight placed towards the head) to increase hitting power.

Ketcherens Nano teknologi, øger stabiliteten og kontrollen i ketchere. Ketcheren har endvidere mere vægt placeret i hovedet, for øget slagkraft.

Zerv Amor Exclusive ($140)
    Description:
    A racquet with plenty of hitting power combined with stability and touch (feeling with the shuttle), definitely making it the right choice for the more competitive player.

En ketcher med masser af slagkraft kombineret med stabilitet og føling med bolden, gør denne ketcher til det helt rigtige valg for den mere angrebsivrige spiller.

Zerv Monsoon ($100)
    Description:
    A stable kevlar racquet, with plenty of hitting power. This racquet lends itself to/targets(?) the player who is looking for more speed in their swing.

Er en stabil kevlar ketcher, med masse af slagkraft. Ketcheren henvender sig til spillere som ønsker endnu større fart i sine slag.

#8 demolidor, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  9. Zerv1

Zerv1 New Member

officer
    Zerv is sold by Danish company: www.ketshop.dk. It is their "own" name. Rackets are made some where in Asia after the shops specifications. The new topmodel is called COTI11. It is very good quality at a vere nice price.
    Like the name of the shop may say, it is a shop that is specialized in Badminton, Tennis, Squash and Speedminton.

10. DonnyGan

DonnyGan Regular Member

Logistics
    Out of topic. Please stay out of this thread.

11. AurorAX

AurorAX Regular Member

Biotech Sales / Marketing
    How is that out of topic? He's explaining where Zerv comes from.

12. Areku????

Areku???? Regular Member

enough to survive
    exactly..??i don't see any problem with that? mind telling us what should we be discussing then in this thread?