FS: Yonex SHB101-M (PJ/KL, Mas)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Aeolus, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeolus

Aeolus Regular Member

Hello all,

Looking to sell my pair of Yonex SHB101-Men shoes (27cm, UK 8.5, US 9). Estimated age is about 2 months, and I play on a wooden surface court. Generally play doubles but sometimes I do play singles. The soles do not slip as they're not really worn out yet, just broken in nicely so far. Wanting to sell them as I've been given another pair of shoes. Anyway, I'll include the box, give it a clean up and finally spray it with some anti-bacterial spray.

They're the higher end and relatively new release Yonex shoes. Excellent balance and support, and has Power Cushion. For more information (if necessary), please visit http://www.yonex.com/badminton/shoes/index.html

Selling Price: RM195. Pictures below, and thanks for looking!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. shearman

shearman New Member

bussiness man
    Hi I'm interested to buy your shoes. Is the price negotiable? I'm in Melaka

3. shearman

shearman New Member

bussiness man
    Hi I'm interested to buy your shoes. just curious, wat do u mean by broken in nicely? Is the [rice negotiable? Where are u located?

4. shearman

shearman New Member

bussiness man
    Hi I'm interested to buy your shoes. Just curious, what do you mean by "just broken in nicely"? Where exactly are you located? Is the price negotiable? Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.