Where to play in Beijing?

Discussion in 'China / Hong Kong' started by VikramSF, Nov 13, 2009.

1. VikramSF

VikramSF New Member

Hello all,

I'm on a trip to Beijing next month and was wondering where there are places to play in the Chaoyang area. Anywhere nice in the city will be helpful where you can walk up and play with the people there. I'm only going to be there for a week and this is for my dad who is joining me from India. He's a former national champion and has been a World Masters Games runner up. He plays regularly and will want to keep up with his play schedule. So if you know of people he can play with and places he can play at, please let me know.

Thank you.
    Best regards,
    Vikram

2. anek999

anek999 Regular Member

Does anyone can give me some information where I can join open Badminton Club in Beijing? I will be in Beijing during this April 12 - 18, 2010. Night time playing will be great. Thank you,
    Anek from Thailand :)

3. dennisng

dennisng Regular Member

4. anek999

anek999 Regular Member

Thank you !!

Thank you so so much for your information. So sad that I didn't open this web while I was in Beijing so that I didnt have any chance to play badminton in Beijing. :crying: Now I am already backed tp Bangkok. :eek:
    Your information must be very helpful to all badminton friends who are looking for group to join Badminton in Beijing. BIG BIG Thanks again.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]