What is a good grip with good feel ??

Discussion in 'Grip' started by DanhNguyen5.3, Nov 14, 2009.

1. DanhNguyen5.3

DanhNguyen5.3 Regular Member

like I was wondering cuz I never play grips, which is really good ??, like it to last really long, but has a really good feelign to it like the touch, like rubber grips people has told me, good to hold, I dont want a towel grip is really not for me, if anyoen has any kind of grips liek from company or other kind of grips ( if you can me excatly ) I should buy ??

2. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

karakal ripple grip !!!!!!! It is a replacement grip but it is really excellent great feelingexcellent to hold check out the review I gave it. Honestly this beats any supergrap hands down

3. vipjun

vipjun Regular Member

Might be a little late on the reply, i've used the ripple and most of the karakal replacement grips. I still think their PU grip is better. The ripple grip size is a bit awkward and for me the grip lost most of its tackyness after 1 week of playing and became dry.

4. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I have since moved on from the Ripple grip, although I still feel it is very good, I am using SuperGrap and towel grip nowadays.

5. vipjun

vipjun Regular Member

You use supergrap over a towel grip ? how does that feel?
    i've never tried towel but am always told that it gets hard after you sweat which basically mean you have to regrip after 1 or 2 sessions, over here 1 towel cost about $5usd.

Another good overgrip is karakal point 75. it's a bit cushier and the feeling is very consistent. The problem i have with supergrap is that it degrades really fast. Fast meaning, After about 4-5 times the racket might slip out of my hands. But its very good on the first day.