Gosen Grapower 800 Ti

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ahtan, Nov 12, 2002.

1. ahtan

ahtan Regular Member

Employee
    Hi,

Has anyone of u tried Gosen Grapower 800TI? I would like to gather some comment before i buy it. Anyone knows how much it cost in Malaysia.

2. tarepanda

tarepanda Regular Member

Automotive Service Technician Apprentice and Colle
    I just bought a 900Ti for around 140 canadian dollars with bg70pro at 23lbs. i guess 800Ti would cost around 100-120?

Tare Panda

3. bigredlemon

bigredlemon Regular Member

somebody said tarepanda?
    [​IMG]

btw, where did you buy your gosen racquet? I've never seen it sold in Canada before.

4. tarepanda

tarepanda Regular Member

hehe...
    yup... tare panda is cool... i like it because it has the same personality as me...
    lazy...
    likes to eat...
    and when i need to do something i will do it...

but anyways... only some people carry the Gosen brand because they don't really hear of it often. it is very popular in malasayia (sp?) because offical racket of their team but here not too popular. it was the first time i heard of it to when i went to check it out at Winning Cycle and Sports in Scarborough, Ontario. He only sell's Yonex and Gosen. Yo's Sports is too far for me cause i don't own a car or i would go to his place. I don't know if he carry's anything but Yonex.

Tare Panda

5. bigredlemon

bigredlemon Regular Member

Yea tare panda is cool. expensive though... a 3 feet tall plush tare panda costs more than my racquet.

Btw have you noticed what kind of stringing machine Winning CYcle & Sports uses? I'm too far from Yo/Lee too and i'm looking for a stringer that's closer to me.

6. tarepanda

tarepanda Regular Member

I KNOW MAN!! Totally overpriced but what can you do?

um... I think it's Ray's Stringers... I saw that written on the pole of the stringer he used. Yo's will take me at least an hour to bus there while Winning will only take me about 5 minutes on the bus down Midland.

Tare Panda

7. gengar

gengar Regular Member

retail manager
    think i saw a gosen grappower 800 going for 139 at pertama shopping complex in kuala lumpur.
    gosen doesnt seem to be too popular even though the malaysian national team uses them.
    pro ace and yonex seems to be the most popular brand around........you can find these 2 brand in almost every racket shop u go to!

8. lchan

lchan Regular Member

had a 800Ti, but gave it away to my sister. It's not a bad racquet...nice weight for me tho. Only think i didnt like about it was that the handle is slightly longer then average. It seems that most people who picks it up will say "not a bad racquet". it's a racquet a majority of ppl will like it. Might not be the best, but above average. Please dont think i gave it to my sister cause it's a lousy racquet. it was that she did not have one and definately wouldnt be giving to her my then aermet 4500 which is now literally a 2 piece racquet :(
    I would conclude that it's a racquet worth buying. Something that wont dissapoint you.