User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 30

Thread: New Yonex Bag?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default New Yonex Bag?

    i throw away the tag and i forgot to take a look at the model number

    anyone know what model is this bag?
    Attached Images Attached Images        

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how much you got this ?? how many racquets & stuffs can be "insert " into it ??

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No offense and I also lack a bit of bag-recognition knowledge....but is it a fake? Especially the first pic, front view.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    how much you got this ?? how many racquets & stuffs can be "insert " into it ??
    Selling at RM 129.90 and i got it for RM 115

    i think it can fit up to 6 rackets, but i just put 3 rackets only as i need the other compartment to put my shoes, shuttlecock, clothes and etc

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEEGEEGEE View Post
    No offense and I also lack a bit of bag-recognition knowledge....but is it a fake? Especially the first pic, front view.
    maybe because of the picture effect, if you take a look at the real bag, it is so nice

    it is a new design from Yonex, a racket bag which does not look like a racket bag, as you can see, the bag can stand still (vertical) by itself whereas other common racket bags are horizontal design

    i don't like racket bag which have the big "YONEX" word at the side, i like it to be small

    oh by the way, for your info, Yonexman do not use fake products

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know what the model number is but I bet it's on a tag inside the bag itself...

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destricto_Ense View Post
    I don't know what the model number is but I bet it's on a tag inside the bag itself...
    i need to check it out first

    anyway, i think this bag was for Asia market plus it is not the high end JP bag

    whoever can identify the model number, this bag is yours

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is that the biggest size bro Yonexman ? , what about medium size bag Yonex bags ?? i saw 1 selling at my area not long ago selling at MYR89.9 but when i want to buy it hish ........

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    is that the biggest size bro Yonexman ? , what about medium size bag Yonex bags ?? i saw 1 selling at my area not long ago selling at MYR89.9 but when i want to buy it hish ........
    i am not sure whether my bag is the biggest size or not, could have another 9 pcs series for my model

    as you said you want medium size then it should be 3 pcs bag, usually 3 pcs, 6 pcs, 9 pcs, maybe 12 pcs too, haha i have no idea

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    China
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    currently i have a Fleet bag which i brougth for mYR 25 but it's quiet tight after "inserting " 3 racquets, water bottle, shuttlecock, shoe bag , clothes & towel.. but my other RSL bag i brougth it for MYR 40 is bigger & spacecious than it & have a shoe compartment .. so i'm looking for a same bag as my RSL bag ..

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    currently i have a Fleet bag which i brougth for mYR 25 but it's quiet tight after "inserting " 3 racquets, water bottle, shuttlecock, shoe bag , clothes & towel.. but my other RSL bag i brougth it for MYR 40 is bigger & spacecious than it & have a shoe compartment .. so i'm looking for a same bag as my RSL bag ..
    i think a 6 pcs bag is just nice for you

    ok, stop talking about your bag, this thread is about my bag

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    aiya .. thaT'S WHY i'm asking you for suggestions , model & price bro ...

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland.
    Posts
    1,236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    y_o_n_e_x_m_a_n where did you get that photo from? Did you take it yourself?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    aiya .. thaT'S WHY i'm asking you for suggestions , model & price bro ...
    model & price ?

    you mean my bag model?

    the problem now is that i also have no idea my bag is what model

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nope .. i mean equivalent to my RSL bag bro hehe

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destricto_Ense View Post
    y_o_n_e_x_m_a_n where did you get that photo from? Did you take it yourself?
    the bag was mine, so i guess the photo also was taken by myself

    yes i took the pictures myself, anything wrong?

    i am not using any DSLR camera, just a stupid lousy digital cam

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •