bought TI-10 racquet...need help

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by 4mamin, Nov 18, 2009.

1. 4mamin

4mamin New Member

hi everyone....i just bought a racquet from china, shanghai, and iwas wondering if someone could help me if its genuine or fake...
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex titanium mesh
    shaft serial: 5880661
    cone code : 207016SP
    source : XINGREN co LTD, shanghai, china
    price : 26.99$???
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

thanks for ur help in advance

2. hunterkillerz

hunterkillerz Regular Member

Student
    Looks fake to me.

first price, second the cone code should be DDMMY_SP and not possible to have "70" as month.

3. 4mamin

4mamin New Member

thanks for making me sad
    lol just kiding...i like just came home and saw my racquet and m goin to play tonite....so now m scared its gona break on me when i play....but the cone code is rite by the handle rite?

4. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer

Just look at the price, and it tells the whole story already. Once you see a price tag like 80% off, do NOT consider yourself lucky. The truth is, you are getting ripped off by the fake sellers... :cool:

5. 4mamin

4mamin New Member

i was wondering if anyone know a real distributor in canada or US that supplies genuine yonex ti-10 racquets?....or which raket is the best for single player....i like smashing alot....any suggestions for a good racquet? thanks guys

6. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    There are sellers that sell genuine Ti-10s in Canada but they will not be CD coded as it doesn't exist. If you play singles and love to smash, I suppose a AT700 is a good racket for you.

7. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Your Ti-10 based on Yonex Shaft code format translates as 20th of 70 :confused: 2001 for Singapore/South Pacific (SP) distribution.
    Unleass you live in another planet, as far as i know there is only 01-12 for months, no 70. ;)
    In Shanghai, actually there are a lot of reputable clubs and shops that sells GENUINE Yonex rackets. Like all other members up there said, if you want something at 80% discount, don't hope for original products.
    Original rackets at 40% discount is often rare enough, not to mention 80% OFF.

8. druss

druss Regular Member

There are three sellers I know of in Canada that sell genuine yonex rackets but they will not be CD coded as stated. Either TW or SP but real ones. PM if you want their websites.