User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prakag View Post
    Hi Karan,
    As a badminton enthu person, I have very good tutorial from basic to very advanced level videos which I have collected for different websites from last 2-3 years.If you want I can share those with you(without any cost means free).You just need to provide a minimum 8 GB pen drive. if possible you can share your email id or phone no.

This is Awesome !! Thanks to Prakag for sharing such information, Even i am interested in taking some them !!

Keep continue sharing the information of Courts available in Pune.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton in and around Magarpatta

Quote Originally Posted by hemanthpradeep View Post
    This is Awesome !! Thanks to Prakag for sharing such information, Even i am interested in taking some them !!

Keep continue sharing the information of Courts available in Pune.
    Folks - Any good places to play badminton around Magarpatta? I can play fairly well and looking for a group which can be regular.

Thanks
    Gaurav

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ramkumaar View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I'm kumar from Chennai & living in Camp, Pune. I'm vice chairman of one multi state multi purpose co-operative society.I'm mad of badminton but due to my fitness I'm keeping myself away from playing for the past 9 years. But when ever I'm searching for courts even to watch the games in Pune,it's very sad that very huge crowd is in waiting or search for new slots. In this forum also so many queries for courts.So, my dear badminton lovers, if you are all ready to assist & share your hands with mine, let's build our own indoor courts & own badminton kingdom at Pune instead of searching for slots. I know it's not an easy thing. But, it's very much possible as I can arrange the funds from my society.If we work together in a well planned manner, this project will be finished within 5 years.So dear badminton youths, it's up to you how you are going to utilize this opportunity. Expecting your views & support. You may mail to miracleramkumar@gmail.com.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Kumar.
    Hi RamKumar,

I like your enthusiasm and understand the frustration as i am facing the same due to huge difference in supply and demand of Badminton courts. Specially in South Pune, we can hardly find any court and the courts available are not up to the standards.
    I am very much interested in your plan and would like to support you in any way possible.

Regards,

Kunal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that this is not a tread where I should mention the place where to purchase badminton releated stuff at Pune but still mentioning here.
    Maharastra sales corp,+(91)-(20)-24475686, 32910308 ,972, NR Shukrawar Peth Police Station, Budhwar Peth, Pune - is nice one as compare to most of the sports shop.It is whole sale shop.But my experience says, Sameer Bagwat is one of the best person to purchase anything releated with Badminton.Again Sameer is one of the best badminton player from Maharastra also.You can find him at Modern complex Pune while coaching badminton player.His contact no is 9822777201.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all,
    Please check website to find badminton courts in Pune.
    Bunsports.Check Now.
    Please let us know if we are missing any courts around.We will update them.
    Thanks.
    Team Bunsports.
    contact.bunsports@gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for partner

Recently one of our partner left, hence looking for one partner. Details same as in original thread below...

Quote Originally Posted by Amolk View Post
    Hi,

We play at new club in camp. Need one partner (I have 2 more partners and need one more)..our slot is morning 6-7am daily...Need a good singles player who can come regularly..
    Amol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amolk View Post
    Recently one of our partner left, hence looking for one partner. Details same as in original thread below...
    Hi Amol,

Generally i play doubles.due to sedentary lifestyle lacking stamina for single. But my game is good. started cardio to increase stamina for single.

i can dare to join you guys, if you need a regular player . my mob no is 9579646689.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

I am living in Balewadi, Looking to play regular Badminton (Singles / Doubles) near Balewadi/Baner/Aundh.

Please inform in case you require a partner (Happy to share cost)

Many Thanks
    - Deep
    (M) 8421 7777 04

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9