One of those nights...

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Matt Ross, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Matt Ross

Matt Ross Regular Member

Student
    Hi all,

Well, i've never had a bad night badminton wise ever, but tonight was probably the worst ever. Knocking up with a friend, i caught the shuttle wrong and the string snapped. Fair enuf, i can cope with that.
    Carried on playing, then a couple of games after, i was knocking up with one of the Ashaway Flex 8000 when i caught it wrong again for some reason. Something went, but i didnt know what. Two points into the game, i checked the fram to find it had snapped! Absolutely great! Now, with christmas coming up, and the fact i dont work, i cant get the racket restrung or the flex 8000 fixed, because it does cost a fair penny. Anyone else had one of those days where you think 'Why do i bother?'.
    Apart from that, i was playing incredibly well!

Matt

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, at least better than my "being blow out with 0-15, and both me and my partner get injury in 5 min span" night.

3. jwu

jwu Regular Member

Medical Research
    worst badminton night would have to be the night I lost every single game, broke 2 strings, and sprained my ankle as the icing on the cake. That was last year. Try to repress that memory now. :D

4. Matt Ross

Matt Ross Regular Member

Student
    Hi all,

Well, here is the broken thing. God bless it. I can get it fixed, but it'll cost quite a bit. £28 for getting it fixed, a restring, paint match and logo painted on. R.I.P :(

Matt

Attached Files: