User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 52
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    565
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    Bro alana07, how does this racket play like?
    i have not had too many sessions with it yet, but so far i found this racket is easy to use. there's hardly any vibrations if you misshit and power generation is easy...smashes are good enough to cause some problems for a weak player like me and for more powerful players will definitely kill off the point...

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    i have not had too many sessions with it yet, but so far i found this racket is easy to use. there's hardly any vibrations if you misshit and power generation is easy...smashes are good enough to cause some problems for a weak player like me and for more powerful players will definitely kill off the point...
    bro, the shaft stiffness? good for fast drive in double?
    looking forward for more info!

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    565
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeCW View Post
    bro, the shaft stiffness? good for fast drive in double?
    looking forward for more info!
    its almost as stiff as the sw33p and fast drives are ok. the frame is as thick as the sw33p but it doesnt hinder its defensive capabilities. this racket doesnt feel hollow despite its namesake, when compared to the rest of Apacs' clones which give a hollow feel during play.
    Last edited by alana07; 01-09-2010 at 08:54 PM.

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    i have not had too many sessions with it yet, but so far i found this racket is easy to use. there's hardly any vibrations if you misshit and power generation is easy...smashes are good enough to cause some problems for a weak player like me and for more powerful players will definitely kill off the point...
    That sounds like a very user friendly racket. I will go 10&10 to check it out soon. Thanks for the information!

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alana07 View Post
    its almost as stiff as the sw33p and fast drives are ok. the frame is as thick as the sw33p but it doesnt hinder its defensive capabilities. this racket doesnt feel hollow despite its namesake, when compared to the rest of Apacs' clones which give a hollow feel during play.
    i dont like the feel of 33p will go and LCLC this pc! thks!

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi alana bro... can test urs? i thought of buying too...

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    sgp
    Posts
    565
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petertan_sg View Post
    hi alana bro... can test urs? i thought of buying too...
    test mine means considered sold to you liao leh...

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey how wld you compare this to the lethal 70?
    heard someone said that this 2 rackets perform somewhat alikes as in vh 2020/2000 and l70.
    can someone clear that.?
    thanks

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    between the visible hollow 2000 and the tantrum 200 which is the more favourable racket, since my game is based on power shots???

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Visible hollow 2000 have more power....tantrum win on defensive & control.

  11. #28
    Regular Member yurimaster2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    MY
    Posts
    1,006
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i am confuse which one ae good from Visible hollow 2020, 2000, 1800...may i know what the diff between this 3 version and how the stiffness were rated? i am new in apacs rackets...

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreyr View Post
    Visible hollow 2000 have more power....tantrum win on defensive & control.
    Visible hollow 2000 definitely feel easier to use than tantrum 200. I know because I have the 2000 and had the t200.

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrzyMouse View Post
    hey how wld you compare this to the lethal 70?
    heard someone said that this 2 rackets perform somewhat alikes as in vh 2020/2000 and l70.
    can someone clear that.?
    thanks
    The lethal is alot more head heavy then the vh 2020, it was way to heavy for a player like me to use
    Im starting to play more with the vh2020 in singels due more power to it and great controll, in doubles i use t200 and from time to time i use Apacs Iso Dragon 800, pretty light raquet and cheap raquet with pretty good power being so light.

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    i am confuse which one ae good from Visible hollow 2020, 2000, 1800...may i know what the diff between this 3 version and how the stiffness were rated? i am new in apacs rackets...
    VH1800 and VH2000/2020 have box type and oval frame respectively. Oval is more aerodynamic for fast response but the box type suppose to give more power. All are of similar stiffness > 8 in APACS scale (less stiff). So the choice is yours depending on your playing style. I have VH1800 and VH1700 (which is not available anymore but has similar frame design like 2000/2020. My opinion is VH2000/2020 will be easier to use.

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreyr View Post
    Visible hollow 2000 have more power....tantrum win on defensive & control.
    Do you feel that VH2000 absorbs the impact shock better compare to Tantrum (if you have strung them with similar tension).

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is this racket even balance? and light to play?

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Visible Hollow

    .. because of the the new Slayers, Tanturms and Lethals in the market I think people have forgotten about the Visible Hollow rackets! .. but I am getting few new VH2000s. I hope it performs as good as those out of production models.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Apacs Visible Hollow 2000 Mint - to sell in Singapore
    By txv611 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-20-2011, 03:23 AM
  2. FS: Apacs visible hollow 2000 in mint condition
    By txv611 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 07-08-2011, 09:57 PM
  3. FS/FT: APACS Visible Hollow 2000 (AUS)
    By Xangosteen in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 10-06-2010, 07:49 AM
  4. FS: Apacs Visible Hollow 2020 + Brand new apacs racket bag - AS NEW- 55 UK
    By burr_ger in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 07-08-2010, 04:04 PM
  5. Apac Visible Hollow 2000 or Wilson K-Tour ??
    By zuldouble in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 2
    : 01-29-2010, 01:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •