User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 52
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, malaysia
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i got a question to u sifus... looking at the visible hollow 2000 and the yonex carbonex 21 special... any thoughts? dunno which one to get

  2. #36
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    kuala lumpur malaysia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nkdinz View Post
    i got a question to u sifus... looking at the visible hollow 2000 and the yonex carbonex 21 special... any thoughts? dunno which one to get
    Just go for visible hollow 2000 (its a mid to highend category for apacs). As for carbonex 21, its not worth go for low end yoney.

    I have and still using visible hollow 1500, which one of my favourate from apacs.

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, malaysia
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shampc View Post
    Just go for visible hollow 2000 (its a mid to highend category for apacs). As for carbonex 21, its not worth go for low end yoney.

    I have and still using visible hollow 1500, which one of my favourate from apacs.
    oh okay thanks for ur response.. m a power player.. where i rely on my smashes to win... so this racket shud b good for it?

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nkdinz View Post
    oh okay thanks for ur response.. m a power player.. where i rely on my smashes to win... so this racket shud b good for it?
    vh2000 is good for that.

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, malaysia
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    vh2000 is good for that.
    oh okay if compared to the tantrum 200... is the tantrum worth the extra bit?

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nkdinz View Post
    oh okay if compared to the tantrum 200... is the tantrum worth the extra bit?
    Yes - if you are all round player / like stiff racket / willing to give some time to get adjusted with a racket / want to enjoy your play and entertain crowds with your style of play.

    T200/300 has extraordinary stability; can execute perfect drop shot, low-fast drive shots, wobble net drops etc. when you are fully adjusted you can deliver the 'extreme' power smash shots. I used parenthesis because it is written in the frame and it actually works.

    On the other has VH2000 is very good to execute smashes one after another in a attacking rally (doubles) without getting fatigue. It is easy to use. In the very fast day you can generate hell lot of power, more than that you can do with T200. It is fast, so both delivery and recovery will be easy. However it is rather boring. If your partner do not understand your offensive style of play then you might end up loosing the game.

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, malaysia
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Yes - if you are all round player / like stiff racket / willing to give some time to get adjusted with a racket / want to enjoy your play and entertain crowds with your style of play.

    T200/300 has extraordinary stability; can execute perfect drop shot, low-fast drive shots, wobble net drops etc. when you are fully adjusted you can deliver the 'extreme' power smash shots. I used parenthesis because it is written in the frame and it actually works.

    On the other has VH2000 is very good to execute smashes one after another in a attacking rally (doubles) without getting fatigue. It is easy to use. In the very fast day you can generate hell lot of power, more than that you can do with T200. It is fast, so both delivery and recovery will be easy. However it is rather boring. If your partner do not understand your offensive style of play then you might end up loosing the game.
    very informative reply,thanks. the t200 is more of a balanced racket... (tempting) how bout the vh2000 performance in single matches...? coz from what i understood the vh2000 might not be suitable for clears, some net or a little defensive play (which is required for singles play)

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nkdinz View Post
    very informative reply,thanks. the t200 is more of a balanced racket... (tempting) how bout the vh2000 performance in single matches...? coz from what i understood the vh2000 might not be suitable for clears, some net or a little defensive play (which is required for singles play)
    Single games are slow; I feel is it not that much racket dependent. I feel both T200 and VH2000 performs well. Both of them are very good for overhead clear shots. As I mentioned earlier VH is easier to use. It is also good for net plays and defensive play (with slightly high tension). Heady heavy and aerodynamic VH sometime has advantages for singles.

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, malaysia
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Single games are slow; I feel is it not that much racket dependent. I feel both T200 and VH2000 performs well. Both of them are very good for overhead clear shots. As I mentioned earlier VH is easier to use. It is also good for net plays and defensive play (with slightly high tension). Heady heavy and aerodynamic VH sometime has advantages for singles.
    if u had to choose which would u pick... im really confused... haha.. i have budget for either... which would b a better all rounder? coz i dun plan to hange the racket once i buy it... coz i've read review on the tantrum 200 n people say its really good

  10. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, malaysia
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    also to add im looking at a difference of approximately $20 between this two rackets

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nkdinz View Post
    also to add im looking at a difference of approximately $20 between this two rackets
    get the T200 asap if it is in stock.

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, malaysia
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    get the T200 asap if it is in stock.
    nice ! thanks....

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sibu,Sarawak
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone know how stiff is V2000? ...my T200 is rated 8.5 at the handle,...

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=zero_hour;1819069]anyone know how stiff is V2000? ...my T200 is rated 8.5 at the handle,...[/QUOT
    it is mentioned 8-9. it feels stiff.

  15. #49
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sibu,Sarawak
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok,thanks,...skip this racket

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero_hour View Post
    ok,thanks,...skip this racket
    You meant that you wanted this racket?

    I like the racket very much. I play doubles with this racket. It is very aerodynamic, stable, powerful and has no vibration. The only thing I dislike about this racket is the paint/design. The best is the price. I think this resembles stiff Yonex NS 9000 series with head heaviness.
    Last edited by sxg2009; 12-28-2011 at 09:45 AM.

  17. #51
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sibu,Sarawak
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya,my SW37 just crack,i need new one,Victor increasing their price 20-40%, heard about this model,..but im more to medium and even balance like my SW37...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Apacs Visible Hollow 2000 Mint - to sell in Singapore
    By txv611 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 09-20-2011, 03:23 AM
  2. FS: Apacs visible hollow 2000 in mint condition
    By txv611 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 07-08-2011, 09:57 PM
  3. FS/FT: APACS Visible Hollow 2000 (AUS)
    By Xangosteen in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 10-06-2010, 07:49 AM
  4. FS: Apacs Visible Hollow 2020 + Brand new apacs racket bag - AS NEW- 55 UK
    By burr_ger in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 07-08-2010, 04:04 PM
  5. Apac Visible Hollow 2000 or Wilson K-Tour ??
    By zuldouble in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 2
    : 01-29-2010, 01:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •