User Tag List

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 239 to 255 of 512
  1. #239
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----racket model: Yonex MP99 shaft serial: 5333658cone code : 250768SPsource : friendsprice : SGD$100---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  2. #240
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9177984
    cone code : 080302UK
    source : Friend
    price : $125
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  3. #241
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,804
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasuke96 View Post
    umm...so is no one checking these now? lol
    If you already bought them you are in the wrong thread ...

  4. #242
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,804
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishahloveain View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----racket model: Yonex MP99 shaft serial: 5333658cone code : 250768SPsource : friendsprice : SGD$100---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Based on the numbers should be fake ...

    Quote Originally Posted by sltl01 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9177984
    cone code : 080302UK
    source : Friend
    price : $125
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Quote Originally Posted by wellson View Post
    racket model: Armotec900T
    shaft serial: 6845481
    cone code : 240472JP
    source : my friend want to sell to me

    Based on the numbers these should be fine ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 09-21-2011 at 09:42 AM.

  5. #243
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks demolidor.. Will not buy the racket.. Even the grommets are not ok..

  6. #244
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello,
    Have you heard any fake/counterfeit racket with Russia serial number?


    Details:
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model:
    Yonex Arcsaber 10

    shaft serial: 7989389
    cone code : 091083RU
    source : Personal online seller (not ebay or anything like that)
    price : quite low as it is a third hand racket (has a lot of chips)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  7. #245
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    79
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----racket model: Yonex Voltric 70shaft serial: 762872cone code : 2509 (covered by sticker)source : from a friend uncle bought it at jb cant recall the shop nameprice : SGD $170---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  8. #246
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,804
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wellson View Post
    Avanger Tq for your info, my friend tell me that racket from sport station, but i'm not sure.
    Here i just look from my friend 2Pc YONEX NANOSPEED 9900 but my feeling is FAKE Pls help me to check because my friend want to buy if this racket ori..

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 9998415
    cone code : 180212uk
    source : My Friend Tell me from custom officer
    price : IDR1.500.000
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 9994005
    cone code : 170212uk
    source : My Friend Tell me from custom officer
    price : IDR1.500.000
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thanks for your help...
    Based on their shaft-cone number combination these should be alright .

  9. #247
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,804
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ishahloveain View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----racket model: Yonex Voltric 70shaft serial: 762872cone code : 2509 (covered by sticker)source : from a friend uncle bought it at jb cant recall the shop nameprice : SGD $170---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Should also be fake . Shaft serial far too low for such a recent model ... (not to mention only 6 digits?)

  10. #248
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong & Canada
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    shaft serial: 7623783
    cone code : 270403jp
    source : Buying off of Craigslist.
    price : $100 USD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    The Racquet is just chipped. I'd like to verify if this is a legitimate racquet or not. Seller says that all are engraved.

  11. #249
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,453
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoutsu View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10
    shaft serial: 7623783
    cone code : 270403jp
    source : Buying off of Craigslist.
    price : $100 USD
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    The Racquet is just chipped. I'd like to verify if this is a legitimate racquet or not. Seller says that all are engraved.
    you are right, this is a FAKE racket
    the shaft serial is too low for production 2010 racket

  12. #250
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong & Canada
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    you are right, this is a FAKE racket
    the shaft serial is too low for production 2010 racket
    Wow. Glad to know.

    How could you tell though? Are all 2010 racquets at a certain serial number range?

  13. #251
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,453
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoutsu View Post
    Wow. Glad to know.

    How could you tell though? Are all 2010 racquets at a certain serial number range?
    yes, 2010 racket usually started with 9
    while the one that you asked started with 7

    the shaft serial number would always go up until 9999999 (it reach 9999999 around february 2011)
    and then they reset it back to 2XXXXXX

  14. #252
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong & Canada
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    yes, 2010 racket usually started with 9
    while the one that you asked started with 7

    the shaft serial number would always go up until 9999999 (it reach 9999999 around february 2011)
    and then they reset it back to 2XXXXXX
    Ahhh I see. Double checked with my first racquet. Indeed it's a 2010 model starting with 9XXXXXX

    However do the serial numbers differ between different Countries? Or does every racquet have a serial code that keeps going up, regardless of Country?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9900
    shaft serial: 9155413
    cone code : 020302CD
    source : SportChek
    price : $230
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


  15. #253
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,453
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoutsu View Post
    Ahhh I see. Double checked with my first racquet. Indeed it's a 2010 model starting with 9XXXXXX

    However do the serial numbers differ between different Countries? Or does every racquet have a serial code that keeps going up, regardless of Country?

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex NanoSpeed 9900
    shaft serial: 9155413
    cone code : 020302CD
    source : SportChek
    price : $230
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    nope it is same, the shaft serial would always go up regardless their country code
    country code is actually distribution code (and all of them are made in Japan)
    it is not only regardless the distribution code, but also regardless the model (any model made in Japan)
    Yonex racket made in Taiwan (and China) has separate numbering system (which is right now in 2011 reach 6XXXXXX)


    so for example
    your NS9900:
    shaft serial: 9155413
    cone code : 020302CD

    it could be someone else in another continent has:
    Arcsaber 10
    shaft serial: 9155414
    cone code : 020302UK
    Last edited by Avenger; 10-03-2011 at 01:43 AM.

  16. #254
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong & Canada
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    nope it is same, the shaft serial would always go up regardless their country code
    country code is actually distribution code (and all of them are made in Japan)
    it is not only regardless the distribution code, but also regardless the model (any model made in Japan)
    Yonex racket made in Taiwan (and China) has separate numbering system (which is right now in 2011 reach 6XXXXXX)


    so for example
    your NS9900:
    shaft serial: 9155413
    cone code : 020302CD

    it could be someone else in another continent has:
    Arcsaber 10
    shaft serial: 9155414
    cone code : 020302UK
    Ahh thanks for clarifying! This'll help me a lot in identifying a fake racquet when purchasing 2nd hand!

  17. #255
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,453
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yttwai View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ARC 10
    shaft serial: 8788292
    cone code : 030811JP
    source : My friend offer to me
    price : US$100
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please help to check this one. Thanks!
    it's a fake racket unfortunately

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post YOUR Yonex Serial Numbers, No eBay Enquiries, Read Post#1, price/source required
    By kwun in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 17200
    : 10-30-2014, 07:02 AM
  2. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By bluejeff in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 3875
    : 10-13-2014, 11:04 AM
  3. Online auction places other than eBay?
    By Keevin in forum Market Place
    Replies: 2
    : 12-25-2006, 11:34 PM
  4. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Dave18 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
  5. eBay Auction Watch & Shopping Enquiries
    By Kao-newb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-28-2004, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •