User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 217
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default copenhagen master 2009 - Dec 27-29, 2009

    i heard that even with the tiring schedule
    copenhagen is ON
    mak/tan will go

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh my!
    from my source
    kido/hendra setiawan is going too
    they invited fu/cai
    but not sure about the reply

  3. #3
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,960
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Please post all the source of information here

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Please post all the source of information here
    lol
    do i need to screenshot my msn here?
    u should have know i have friends in denmark and even iran
    not to mention tpe or thailand

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    why i dont see u ask hauge post all the sources here?

  6. #6
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,960
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    lol
    do i need to screenshot my msn here?
    u should have know i have friends in denmark and even iran
    not to mention tpe or thailand
    How could i know your 'source of information' are from msn


    i thought u know the official website and more info of that tourney that u can share it with us

  7. #7
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,960
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    why i dont see u ask hauge post all the sources here?
    Rudy is a busy man currently

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    How could i know your 'source of information' are from msn


    i thought u know the official website and more info of that tourney that u can share it with us
    hmm
    not many know about that
    uncle wong also been invited
    wonder if he go

  9. #9
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,960
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    hmm
    not many know about that
    uncle wong also been invited
    wonder if he go
    I think he will go.
    He needs some 'relaxing' time there in denmark
    and celebrate christmas there
    Last edited by george@chongwei; 11-20-2009 at 09:52 AM.

  10. #10
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,053
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    oh my!
    from my source
    kido/hendra setiawan is going too
    they invited fu/cai
    but not sure about the reply
    most probably fu/cai are not going. They have not recovered from injury. And EA is more important than this event. So they would rather rest more to prepare for EA.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    most probably fu/cai are not going. They have not recovered from injury. And EA is more important than this event. So they would rather rest more to prepare for EA.
    ops,i get the date wrong
    it is december

  12. #12
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,053
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    ops,i get the date wrong
    it is december
    haha, you fool me.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    haha, you fool me.
    sorry sorry
    i didnt meant it
    i write wrong date on the thread

  14. #14
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    oh my!
    from my source
    kido/hendra setiawan is going too
    they invited fu/cai
    but not sure about the reply
    Yes...kido/hendra, simon, Firdasari and Butet/Nova are going with Sigit Pamungkas..

  15. #15
    Regular Member huangkwokhau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    18,446
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    MAS is going to send Junior MD, I have been told..no final confirmation yet....

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,832
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Yes...kido/hendra, simon, Firdasari and Butet/Nova are going with Sigit Pamungkas..
    With Nova/Liliyana will come to Copenhagen, it means this year edition of CM will stage 4 discipline that usually 3, MS, WS and MD.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In Competition
    Posts
    18,289
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    With Nova/Liliyana will come to Copenhagen, it means this year edition of CM will stage 4 discipline that usually 3, MS, WS and MD.
    No doubt Danes want to showcase their World Championship-winning pair.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Copenhagen Masters 2009!
    By dangquocbaoa2 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 30
    : 01-11-2010, 03:57 PM
  2. Copenhagen Masters 2009 Vidoes In English (Videos)
    By showsomemercy in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 14
    : 01-11-2010, 09:25 AM
  3. Re-Draw: Li Ling China Master Super Series 2009
    By kevinboy in forum China Masters / Japan Open 2009
    Replies: 45
    : 09-18-2009, 02:06 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    : 06-06-2009, 10:58 AM
  5. MMU Master 2009 Badminton Open Championships
    By ray88shell in forum 2009 Tournaments
    Replies: 26
    : 06-06-2009, 02:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •