User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Yes...kido/hendra, simon, Firdasari and Butet/Nova are going with Sigit Pamungkas..
    thanks hauge for comfirmation

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    MAS is going to send Junior MD, I have been told..no final confirmation yet....
    mak/tan will go
    i comfirmed^^

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abedeng View Post
    No doubt Danes want to showcase their World Championship-winning pair.
    But this year Copenhagen Masters will not feature Laybourn/Juhl...Denmark will be represented by :

Peter Gade
    Jan O Jorgensen
    Tine Rasmussen
    Lars Paaske/Jonas Rasmussen
    Mathias Boe/Carsten Mogensen
    Joachim Fischer-Nielsen/Christinna Pedersen

source -- http://www.badminton.dk/Events/Copen...rs%202009.aspx

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well
    the md is quite competitve
    hehe
    mak/tan can measure where they stand against the world top pair

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post

mak/tan will go
    i comfirmed^^
    Beside Mak Hee Cun/Tan Wee Kiong, Chong Wei Feng and Lydia Cheah also will come to Copenhagen.

Another participants are Yao Jie, Marc Zwiebler and Robert Mateusiak/Nadiezda Kostiuczyk.

source -- http://www.denmarkopen.dk/en/Copenha...t/Players.aspx

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CLELY View Post
    Beside Mak Hee Cun/Tan Wee Kiong, Chong Wei Feng and Lydia Cheah also will come to Copenhagen.

Another participants are Yao Jie, Marc Zwiebler and Robert Mateusiak/Nadiezda Kostiuczyk.

source -- http://www.denmarkopen.dk/en/Copenha...t/Players.aspx
    oh oh
    nice
    that was a good news
    will mister pemuda asking them to deliver?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haiya, back up players of course must ask mr jasonmarc

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    oh
    i think mr jasonmarc will create a thread on mas must deliver in the interstate junior competition then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    oh
    i think mr jasonmarc will create a thread on mas must deliver in the interstate junior competition then
    When pemuda said Mas must win in SSMF, lots of people disagree with him, but it turned out to be a good show by MAS.

Its proven, Pemuda was right.......

And proven, most of us here have wrong mentality. Sadly !

Now, with all these junior playing aginst much stronger field, Only you guys teased to have a must win thread,....so funny.

With all these back ups.....to put up a good show is considered a nice job complishment. Need not ask for more from them.

But if lost like LDR in SEA Games,...........Critics follows...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    When pemuda said Mas must win in SSMF, lots of people disagree with him, but it turned out to be a good show by MAS.

Now, with all these junior playing aginst much stronger field, Only you guys teased to have a must win thread,....so funny.

With all these back ups.....to put up a good show is considered a nice job complishment. Need not ask for more from them.

But if lost like LDR in SEA Games,...........Critics follows...
    not you guys pls ur last 2 words says it all

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh

yes,i know u on pemuda side,no need say it out
    u dont know what tournament is that kah?
    am i saying copenhagen master?
    try to know more about the tournament before comment

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A small caveat..

..the "MUST win" edict was brought forth because the SSMF was held at those M'sian winning players'/pair's backyard. And **without** the top players/pairs participating/competing.
    Now, how about next yr's Thomas & Uber Cups, which will also be held at the M'sian squads' backyard?? Would that "MUST win" edict return and apply as well??..

Now, back to this **invitation only** Copenhagen Masters....

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up wow!

http://www.badmintondenmark.com/en/C...t/Players.aspx

simonlovers must be happy
    simon santoso will attend this tournament also
    but they spell kido name wrongly

markus kido

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clap! Clap! Clap! What a wonderful argument. If you made a right prediction, that automatically qualified you as someone who is holding the right "views" and the other people who disagree with you as people who has "problem" with their mentality. Oh, did I mention that Malaysian shuttles were being lucky in SSMF? So, dont be so quick to wear that high hats of yours and see how far you guys can go in thomas & uber cup since they will be held in Malaysia once again.

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..the "MUST win" edict was brought forth because the SSMF was held at those M'sian winning players'/pair's backyard. And **without** the top players/pairs participating/competing.
    Now, how about next yr's Thomas & Uber Cups, which will also be held at the M'sian squads' backyard?? Would that "MUST win" edict return and apply as well??..

Now, back to this **invitation only** Copenhagen Masters....
    My...My...I never have thought that MB/CM and LYD/JJS were not considered as top pairs by ctjcad's standard. So, would I be correct, if I say that top pairs in men double were represented by CY/FHF and MK/HS and exclusive these 2 pairs only?

IIRC, only SDK, CJ and LD(known figures in MS) were absent in that MMSF.
    PG is not considered as a top player? You are so right...so damn right...since he is an old man now and have only won a silver medal in WC, I will give you that. If you considered a player who has won WC, Olympic and AG medals as a non-threat, then I guess it is safe to say that(by your standard) SDK and CJ are just small fries since these 2 players have never win anything big nor have them been consistent in SS(non Super Series players). That being said, whether CJ and SDK turned out of not, it would not affect the quality of the tournament since they are nobody(again by your standard).

The only person left now is of course our great LD. If your definition of top players participating in a tournament=LD in the that tournament, then all I can say is I feel sorry for the other players. And from this point onwards, we can agree on a common ground that any tournament without LD is not a tournament with top players in it(at least in MS).

I have not much comment on WS and WD since a lot of the top players/pairs were missing but that does not mean that the non-Malaysian players were weak. However, I applaud you guys for having such a high confidence, even though the Malaysian players in WS and WD were not considered as top players.

All I can say is good luck in Thomas/Uber cup. Oh no...Those 2 tournaments are considered as the must deliver events as well since Malaysian players have such high standard/confidence and these events are going to be held in MAS too.
    Last edited by lcleing; 12-16-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I beg your pardon...

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    ...My...My...I never have thought that MB/CM and LYD/JJS were not considered as top pairs by ctjcad's standard.
    (rest of comments snipped because Icleing probably doesn't know who or what i'm referring to)
    ..my man, before going any further, please read this thread below, if you haven't read it (i noticed you have, even made some replies). What i referred to "MUST win" edict (as well as what jasonmarc referred to) is not my own view, but based on/taken from the thread below:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=78267
    Last edited by ctjcad; 12-16-2009 at 04:14 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcleing View Post
    Clap! Clap! Clap! What a wonderful argument. If you made a right prediction, that automatically qualified you as someone who is holding the right "views" and the other people who disagree with you as people who has "problem" with their mentality. Oh, did I mention that Malaysian shuttles are being lucky in SSMF? So, dont be so quick to wear the high hats of yours and see how far you guys can go in thomas & uber cup since they will be held in Malaysia once again.

when they live in their own world,they thought we are the one who is living in ours own world
    no one can help when they thought they player can beat anyone on earth
    let them be

My...My...I never have thought that MB/CM and LYD/JJS were not considered as top pairs by ctjcad's standard. So, would I be correct, if I say that top pairs in men double were represented by CY/FHF and MK/HS and exclusive these 2 pairs only?

IIRC, only SDK, CJ and LD(known figures in MS) were absent in that MMSF.
    PG is a not considered a top player? You are so right...so damn right...since he is an old man now and have only won a silver medal in WC, I will give you that. If you considered a player who has won WC, Olympic and AG medals as a non-threat, then I guess it is safe to say that(by your standard) SDK and CJ are just small fries since these 2 players have never win anything big nor have them been consistent in SS(non SS players). That being said, whether CJ and SDK turned out of not, it will not affect the quality of the tournament since they are nobody(again by your standard).

The only person left now is of course our great LD. If your definition of top players participating in a tournament=LD in the that tournament, then all I can say is I feel sorry for the other players. And from this point onwards, we can agree on a common ground that any tournament without LD is not a tournament with top players in it(at least in MS).

I have not much comment on WS and WD since alot of the top players/pairs were missing but that does not mean that the non-Malaysian players were weak. However, I applaud you guys for having such a high confidence, even though the Malaysian players in WS and WD were not considered as top players.

All I can say is good luck in Thomas/Uber cup. Oh no...Those 2 tournaments are considered as the must win events as well since Malaysian players have such high standard and these events are going to be held in MAS too.
    is ur post directed to chris?
    i 100% comfirm he doesnt mean this
    it was pemuda who stated this in the MUST thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..my man, before going any further, please read this thread below, if you haven't read it. What i referred to "MUST win" edict (as well as what jasonmarc referred to) is not my own view, but based on/taken from the thread below:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=78267
    I did and I got a little involved in that thread too. If your previous post doesn't represent your views, then I apologize for being so hot-headed. Wasn't having my best day today and I let the emotion get the better of me.

is ur post directed to chris?
    i 100% comfirm he doesnt mean this
    it was pemuda who stated this in the MUST thread
    I think I misunderstood his previous post. He sounds like he agrees with Pemuda which leads me to write my previous post...My bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*OT*

wrong mentality? like not expecting a must win in home ground for a particular tournament, after playing in numerous tournaments, a wrong mentality? err... I disagree... I would, instead, call it understanding... sounds much better...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast