User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Results 205 to 217 of 217
  1. #205
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    well
    i guess no 2nd time review is needed

    what i can say is,the 5 flick serves from the danes and a couple more serves from the malaysia pair is as high as,if not higher than 4 mak hee chun serve that been called fault.
    he is clever to call on mhc,he is known as quite hot temper
    even gillian clark comment that:that is an odd defination
    and also the change of call from the line judge from in to out

    well,i dont believe any player would ask for serve judge or line judge help
    so as the danes,they are one of the figure in md,2003 wc
    and there is no such need for the denmark ba ask the line judge or serve judge to do so
    what in my mind is,thats the problem of the line judge and the serve judge
    too patriotic

    well,my word is
    its a good learning lesson for mak hee chun(19)/tan wee kiong(20) if they want to made it big in future
    an early learing lesson is always better
    next time,change ur anger in to power and will
    dont just face and try to learn in 25 years old(like lcw)
    hope there wont be any quote saying copenhagen is nothing to do with lcw again

  2. #206
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    3,321
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great analysis, limsy.
    I haven't seen the match but I like Lydia's self belief ('I know I always stand a chance to win' in her youtube interview.) and her excellent self-talk that YJ may have the advantage of experience but she has the advantage of youth. In that match, youth won over experience.

    In the making of a champion, my observation has been there has to be some period (varies with players) of inconsistency before consistent wins. This usually is because of inexperience and sufficient match exposure is necessary for consistency. Lydia is a long way from reaching the experience threshold but the more tournaments she gets to go, the earlier she will breach that threshold.
    She is luckier than MAS MS young guns because MAS WS have only two but MAS MS, there are some 10 to juggle and decide for tournament exposure.

  3. #207
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Great analysis, limsy.
    I haven't seen the match but I like Lydia's self belief ('I know I always stand a chance to win' in her youtube interview.) and her excellent self-talk that YJ may have the advantage of experience but she has the advantage of youth. In that match, youth won over experience.

    In the making of a champion, my observation has been there has to be some period (varies with players) of inconsistency before consistent wins. This usually is because of inexperience and sufficient match exposure is necessary for consistency. Lydia is a long way from reaching the experience threshold but the more tournaments she gets to go, the earlier she will breach that threshold.
    She is luckier than MAS MS young guns because MAS WS have only two but MAS MS, there are some 10 to juggle and decide for tournament exposure.
    well
    considering she is playing without her coach at the age of 20
    the improve in her game play in 2 days time is considering very good already

  4. #208
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh
    i watched the match between mk/hs vs boe/morgensen
    3 service fault were called on mk.
    2 at 2nd set where the score was 18-21
    gillian clark mentioned that boe serve is higher than mk
    no offense

  5. #209
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,602
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    oh
    i watched the match between mk/hs vs boe/morgensen
    3 service fault were called on mk.
    2 at 2nd set where the score was 18-21
    gillian clark mentioned that boe serve is higher than mk
    no offense
    Where did you watch? Is it still available online?

  6. #210
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Where did you watch? Is it still available online?
    http://www.badmintonfreak.com/markis...dminton-video/

  7. #211
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,602
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


    Thanks..........

  8. #212
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,018
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Thanks..........
    You can also download it :
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=79453

    Every tournament, there will be people uploading in the vid sharing thread

  9. #213
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,602
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    You can also download it :
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=79453

    Every tournament, there will be people uploading in the vid sharing thread
    Thanks, I watched it from badmintonfreak. As for the video from badcentral, previously I tried to download but I don't know how to install and watch. Anyway, it's alright.

  10. #214
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    just finish watching dicky vs peter gade
    so dicky hold a 2-1 head to head against peter gade now
    dicky was in great form
    still waiting dicky vs cwf and joj

  11. #215
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just watched the group match between lydia cheah and tr

    well
    i think lydia lack of awareness and urgency in replying the shuttle
    and caoch should use a new method to train lydia
    as what is saw her center of gravity is not physical enough
    i dont see tr/wyh facing this problem
    coach need to get rid of it

  12. #216
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,951
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    just finish watching dicky vs peter gade
    so dicky hold a 2-1 head to head against peter gade now
    dicky was in great form
    still waiting dicky vs cwf and joj
    yes, have to agree with you that dicky was in great form that tournament. I could spot it since his 1st match against Chong Wei feng tho he lost to jan o jorgensen later on in the final.

  13. #217
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DKF
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For the tourney, I read in Jonas' facebook blog, he was happy to beat Boe/Mogensen.


Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Similar Threads

  1. Copenhagen Masters 2009!
    By dangquocbaoa2 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 30
    : 01-11-2010, 03:57 PM
  2. Copenhagen Masters 2009 Vidoes In English (Videos)
    By showsomemercy in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 14
    : 01-11-2010, 09:25 AM
  3. Re-Draw: Li Ling China Master Super Series 2009
    By kevinboy in forum China Masters / Japan Open 2009
    Replies: 45
    : 09-18-2009, 02:06 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    : 06-06-2009, 10:58 AM
  5. MMU Master 2009 Badminton Open Championships
    By ray88shell in forum 2009 Tournaments
    Replies: 26
    : 06-06-2009, 02:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •