User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 57
  1. #18
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hmm...if not mistaken..

    ..i recall her pics, in the previous page, have been posted in BC before...
    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    ...
    Name: Tian Qing
    DOB: 5/8/1986
    Province: Hunan
    Junior achievement: WJC 2004 (WD together with Yu Yang)
    Hobby: Sleep (she is a lazy girl)

    Haha.. even herself, she admits that she is very lazy, she will never train extra, she will just train enough as the coach requires.
    - I thought she would be one of the younger players (around 20-21 y.o.). With her now partnering ZYW, CHN will probably have 3 very solid WD pairs to contend with for the 2012 OG: ZYW & TQ, YY & DJ and ZYL & CS.

    - Traning-wise, I hope she's not as lazy like Mr. Taufik...
    Last edited by ctjcad; 11-23-2009 at 04:01 PM.

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1986? She sure doesn't look 23.

    I'm sure LYB is thrilled to know she admits to being lazy and will do the minimum requirement in practices

  3. #20
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Btw..

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    Haha.. guys, she is not available anymore.
    ..what's her boyfriend's name again?? i take it he's also in the national team??..

    And 1 more pic of TQ for danielwong
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...an+qing&page=2 (post #33)..

  4. #21
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..what's her boyfriend's name again?? i take it he's also in the national team??..

    And 1 more pic of TQ for danielwong
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...an+qing&page=2 (post #33)..
    her bf is Shen Ye. Shen Ye is a MD player and he is currently in the national team (1st team).

  5. #22
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..i recall her pics, in the previous page, have been posted in BC before...

    - I thought she would be one of the younger players (around 20-21 y.o.). With her now partnering ZYW, CHN will probably have 3 very solid WD pairs to contend with for the 2012 OG: ZYW & TQ, YY & DJ and ZYL & CS.

    - Traning-wise, I hope she's not as lazy like Mr. Taufik...
    how about MJ/WXL? Don't you think MJ/WXL are better than CS/ZYL?

  6. #23
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ^^I knew it..^^

    ..i knew a pair was missing, but just didn't cross my mind...yeah, CHN will have 4 WD pairs to contend with..
    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    her bf is Shen Ye. Shen Ye is a MD player and he is currently in the national team (1st team).
    ..yep, that's his name, thx for recalling. Should be quite a few pics of them posted already.

  7. #24
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..i knew a pair was missing, but just didn't cross my mind...yeah, CHN will have 4 WD pairs to contend with..

    ..yep, that's his name, thx for recalling. Should be quite a few pics of them posted already.
    I know last time there is a thread for this pair of couples, with their picture posted in that thread too. But, after searching, I couldn't find the thread anymore. Perhaps, the thread has been deleted?

  8. #25
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..what's her boyfriend's name again?? i take it he's also in the national team??..

    And 1 more pic of TQ for danielwong
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...an+qing&page=2 (post #33)..
    thanks...hope to see more of her pictures, opss....
    and also her achievements....by the way, she is tall...
    just like me...

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    her bf is Shen Ye. Shen Ye is a MD player and he is currently in the national team (1st team).
    thanks suetyan....i know shen ye, never remember his face..
    but so far he is not that popular yet...maybe one day he can become CHN first MD

  9. #26
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    how about MJ/WXL? Don't you think MJ/WXL are better than CS/ZYL?
    1 funny moment during the final day was WXL was eating something like burger or bread, then the cameraman was zooming towards her , she smiles shyly.. the cameraman of china open really love to 'hunt' players off court, eh?

    very sorry for the off topic.. can't stand this

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    & there's a moment where Zhao T T was wearing a full army uniform too

  11. #28
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry guys, please stick to Tian Qing...
    suetyan, can give more details of her?
    ie..how tall? when she start playing badminton?
    beside badminton what else she like?? let me guess should be same as
    me, sleeping, watching movies...must be
    wonder she will come to MO 2010....

  12. #29
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    thanks suetyan....i know shen ye, never remember his face..
    but so far he is not that popular yet...maybe one day he can become CHN first MD
    haha, I think this task is difficult for him. But he is quite a good looking man, hope to see him on court more.

  13. #30
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    & there's a moment where Zhao T T was wearing a full army uniform too
    ZTT wore army uniform before she was from PLC. She gotta pay some respect to PLC. Please stick back to topic then.

  14. #31
    Regular Member suetyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    8,069
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    sorry guys, please stick to Tian Qing...
    suetyan, can give more details of her?
    ie..how tall? when she start playing badminton?
    beside badminton what else she like?? let me guess should be same as
    me, sleeping, watching movies...must be
    wonder she will come to MO 2010....
    Height: 168cm
    Idol: Bosco Wong
    Hobby: shopping, singing, watching movies/dramas, sleeping

    She started to play badminton at the age of 7.
    She entered into the Hunan Sports School at the age of 12.
    She entered into the National team (2nd team) at the age of 18.
    She entered into the National team (1st team) at the age of 20.

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    seems like Sueytan also like Bosco eh

  16. #33
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suetyan View Post
    Height: 168cm
    Idol: Bosco Wong
    Hobby: shopping, singing, watching movies/dramas, sleeping

    She started to play badminton at the age of 7.
    She entered into the Hunan Sports School at the age of 12.
    She entered into the National team (2nd team) at the age of 18.
    She entered into the National team (1st team) at the age of 20.

    i dont really like Bosco Wong, but for her, i can live with that...
    er...if she can accept Bosco Wong, she can accept Daniel Wong
    as well...er..i think.....
    any idea if she will permanently partnering ZYW? will both coming for MO
    2010 then?

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,437
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahahah bro Daniel are you as cute as Bosco ??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Coach Liang Qing (Alex) Starting New Classes 1/3/2011
    By raymond in forum California Badminton Academy ( CBA )
    Replies: 1
    : 12-29-2010, 06:24 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    : 09-13-2010, 04:15 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    : 11-07-2009, 10:37 PM
  4. China Open 2007 : Tian He Stadium local question...
    By kwun in forum Vietnam Open / China Open (2) 2007
    Replies: 6
    : 11-22-2007, 01:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •