User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Grips

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by zerochillnet
    computer games whats so good about them??
    with a good system, the videos look better than most movies. What's not good about interactive movies? Most people i know rather'd be at the cinema than the gym.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Joanne
    My hands do sweat. And I do use overgrips, they're more comfy to play with. I wear a wrist band anyway.
    well sure it sweats but prolly several times less than a grown up guys hand. girls sweat less than guys and kids sweat less than grown ups. youre both so i thought sweat shouldnt be the reason your grips dont last long.

best overgrips i know are head agassi pro grips. since head doesnt do badminton stuff and tennis grips are longer than badminton ones youd need to cut it down to the right length.
    Last edited by iwannaeatkimmy; 12-24-2002 at 03:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girls sweat less then boys? where did that theory come out from? And maybe kids sweat less then adults, that might be true. Bigger body, right? Oh, I'm making us sound like animals! lol. I meant, perspire. lol. And I never liked computer games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well yeah. if i go running with my gf she sweats a little on her forehead. my tshirt tho is pretty much like if i hadnt fallen into some pool after some time. i run her speed which is slower than mine. i dont have to breave hard and stuff while shes running at her limit. but i sweat like 50x more. same if we run with other ppl. guys sweat way more than girls.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that because buys drink more?

In the gym, girls (I mean the ones really can play, not the ones sit on the bench waiting for their bf) can't finish 1 bottle of sports drink in 2 hrs, but guys can finish like 2 or 3 at the same time period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think its the other way around. guys drink more cuz they lose more liquid and need to 'refill'. girls weight like 100lbs. guys like 170. we need to move alot more mass. were also not as good looking, dont smell as good, dont sound as cute and we cant smile like they can.

but we do drive better and know how to program a vcr.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by iwannaeatkimmy
    i think its the other way around. guys drink more cuz they lose more liquid and need to 'refill'. girls weight like 100lbs. guys like 170. we need to move alot more mass. were also not as good looking, dont smell as good, dont sound as cute and we cant smile like they can.

Hahahahahha... A very funny post... Let me add a little bit more:

- Girls weight 100 lb say they gain too much weight lately; Guys weight 170 say, finally, I am back in shape

- Guys drive better because we are "forced" to get more training

- Guys know how to program or even fix a VCR, because girls are the ones sit in sofa, holding a bottle of drinks, and eagerly waiting to watch Brad Pete, etc...

- Errr... are we off the topic again???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by iwannaeatkimmy
    were also not as good looking, dont smell as good, dont sound as cute and we cant smile like they can. [QUOTE]

Originally posted by iwannaeatkimmy
    Thats why we love em

Thats why the need us
    :P
    Last edited by TOmike; 12-24-2002 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Joanne
    Girls sweat less then boys? where did that theory come out from? And maybe kids sweat less then adults, that might be true. Bigger body, right? Oh, I'm making us sound like animals! lol. I meant, perspire. lol. And I never liked computer games.
    I don't like computer games but i love chatting on the net... and anything to do with computers. I always thought badminton was the most important

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by LazyBuddy
    Is that because buys drink more?

In the gym, girls (I mean the ones really can play, not the ones sit on the bench waiting for their bf) can't finish 1 bottle of sports drink in 2 hrs, but guys can finish like 2 or 3 at the same time period.
    I've managed to finished drink a 500 litre bottle in 3 hours before.....and didn't need to go to toilet at all! Mum said it was because I sweated it all out on the court. lol. Hmm....was that off topic? Yep, I think so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when i play 2 hours i need 3-5 l gaterade dending on the intensity of the game and the temperature of the hall. after ten mins my tshirt is all wet. after 30 mins sweat starts dropping from my t shirt after 90 mins my double partner complains that the court is all wet and makes him slip.
    i just figured im pretty disgusting.
    but after youve been wet and sticky all game being clean after the shower is a really really good feeling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah, hot shower after a game is good stuff man
    i don't sweat much, so i don't change grips often
    and the only time i need to change grip is when the friction from my hand and the grip wears it down.
    i go to a gym for around 5 hours, and play half that time. i don't usually sweat too much cause there is so much cool down time, but i drink about 3x500ml bottles of water plus a sports beverage around 600ml. i don't drink a lot at a time, that way i don't need to use washroom or cramp up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did some research, found out the amount of sweating depends on the person alone. For instance, after 10 minutes of playing, I'm sweaty while some of my friends aren't.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3