DANGER - www.Racketbuy.com - AVOID

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Dkelley, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Dkelley

Dkelley New Member

it
    AVOID www.RACKETBUY.COM at all cost!!!!
    RACKETBUY = SCAM

I thought I would write this so that people dont get ripped off like me. I have noticed that people keep posting messages about authenticity of there Rackets purchased from Racketbuy.com.

I think it is safe to assume that everything they sell is FAKE!

I received my racket and instantly knew it was a couterfit! I contact Yonnex (UK) and Yonnex (China) and only the UK braunch got back to me. They advised I took my racket to an authorised deal to get identified. I did this and they instantly said it was FAKE!!!!

I have tried to contact RacketBuy.com but have never got a reply. I paid for this item on my Credit Card, but the card company do not cover for items under £100.

Basically I am stuck with a copy racket that is probably worth £10 when I actually paid £69.99.

2. Jestin

Jestin Regular Member

Did you verify its serial number here in BC?? Can you please post its picture???

3. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
  4. Dkelley

Dkelley New Member

it
    Yes I did and other user identified it as fake! I will try and get some pics uploaded

5. Nightlight

Nightlight New Member

I was stung too !!

And Paypal wouldn't help either even though fraud had been committed.

STAY AWAY FROM RACKETBUY !! PASS THE WORD!!

6. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
  7. Somedude

Somedude Regular Member

yes, badmintonshoponline.us is a legitimate online retailer, but the service is not quite to par.

8. HaoFung

HaoFung Regular Member

guys... if the price costs nearly half of the regular price? what do u think?

9. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

obviously it's wrong of them to advertise their racquets as genuine, but then at those prices, you really need to be suspicious and contact yonex before going ahead with the deal.

10. AurorAX

AurorAX Regular Member

Biotech Sales / Marketing
    You should also get a new credit card company! I once called mine to cancel some small sum at a convenience store... like $10, and they dealt with it immediately

11. ilovedude

ilovedude Regular Member

Try U.S. BIG company called dazzle white for teeth whitening trial order. They have flicking fine print stating if they don't receive return of the sample then you are automatically entered a rolling monthly ordering which is $87.00. When you call them the operator on the other side are so professionally trained to accept that they are american pigs and will provide you a cancellation #. Do a google search on this. So a small company selling fake racket compare to this big corp. pre-set scam is simple nothing.

12. Map_lad

Map_lad New Member

Warning to all, I too can confirm Racketbuy is a fraudulent company. I was also duped by the cheap prices, though as they weren't ridiculously cheap I hoped this was just a cheap site.

After eventually receiving the racquet (several weeks after ordering) I questioned it's authenticity and contacted Yonex. They couldn't say for certain whether it was fake, but the serial numbers didn't add up.

After trying to contact Racketbuy to get my money back they ignored many e-mails, until I finally got bored of waiting and tried playing with the racquet with horrid consequences. After less than two hours play the handle broke in two with the head and shaft of the racquet flying across the court. Thankfully it didn't hit another player, to which I'm very grateful, but be warned the racquets this company sell are made from poor quality materials.

13. kenton1

kenton1 Regular Member

property
    Hi
    Ive ordered 2 rackets from badmintonshoponline and cant make my mind up if i have been ripped off or not. I paid for them 10 days ago by dircect deposit to a UK bank acct. Ive got a phone number for the owner but i seem to be getting excuse after excuse in calls ans emails. I read on BC that they are legit but poor service. Is that still the case or should i start reading the riot act?

14. jimmy_edin

jimmy_edin New Member

Racketbuy.com - Avoid like the Plague....

Right to all dear badminton players of all levels,

I felt it is my duty to share with you all NOT TO EVER EVER BUY FROM RACKETBUY.COM.

Despite stating in their company statements that they are an authorised dealer but I have evidence to differ...As they are not. In addition to that, during check out, you will be likely to find that the final prices paid will be in Chinese currency and depending on the conversion rate of the time, costing you more than the price advertised.

In addition to that, they will did reply to any of my e-mail plus the failure to confirm authenticity of the rackets. The rackets arrived a week later than promised. Worst of all and the proof of this company as a fraudulent site that is to be avoided at all cost is the fact the rackets' serial number is not real and the handle is so loosely fitted to the shaft that it can be turned round and round....making the racket unusable.

For those who plays the game for fun or on a casual basis, I think any cheaper make would have been a better option to help you play better. Additionally, using these rackets may only make you play worst!

So, to ensure that these scrupulous sites do not survive to affects more innocents, I suggest everyone who reads this e-mail to help spread t words and help each other.

Sincerely, J

15. scottstano

scottstano New Member

Avoid Racketbuy.com Completely

THE RACKETS THAT ARE DISPLAED AT THE WEBSITE ARE ALL COMPLETELY FAKE RACKETBUY.COM . ALL RACKETS THAT ARE SOLD HERE ARE FAKE I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PAYING PROCESS AND TYPED RACKETBUY COUPONS INTO GOOGLE AS THERE ARE DISCOUNT COUPON OPTIONS AND I FOUND A SIMILAR THREAD TO THIS OFF THIS WEBSITE, SO THANKS TO YOU GUYS I HAVE SAVED AROUND £100.

IT IS VERY PERCULIAR THAT THEY HAVE ONLY A FEW RACKETS WHICH ARE ALL TOP OF THE RANGE SUPRISINGLY AND THEY ARE ALL BEING SOLVED AT EXTREMLY CHEAP PRICES. THE TENNIS RACKET I WAS GOING TO BUY WAS THE WILSON K PRO STAFF 88 RETAILED USUALLY AT £200 BUT ON RACKETBUY.COM IS WAS A MERE £76, I HAD MY DOUBTS. IT IS THE SAME FOR ALL PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSIT BADMINTON RACKETS AND TENNIS RACKETS, THEY LOOK LIGIT BUT THE PICTURES YOU WILL NOTICE ARE THE SAME AS LEADING ONLINE SHOPS LIKE PRODIRECTTENNIS THESE PICTURES ARE TOO STOLEN.

WE NEED TO PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE BEFORE THEY MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS PEOPLE HAVE IN THE PAST. WARN EVERYBODY AT YOUR CLUB AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS THEY WILL FOLD WHEN THEY REALISE EVERYONE HAS FOUND OUT THEY ARE A FRAUD.

16. barry stokes

barry stokes Regular Member

company directors
    Racketbuy.com

Totally agree with everything that has been said about this company. I unfortunately joined the forum after I had purchased an Arcsaber 9 £84.95. What a dreadfull piece of kt this was when it arrived. Cheap plastic thermo, head warped and out of shape, poor stringing, no grommets. This company even warns customers to be aware of fakes. I have tried to get a refund but they have not communicated which has also invalidated my claim with Paypal as I had already received the article. Please do not use this company

17. Arief

Arief Regular Member

hmm.. I don't know about racketbuy.com or whether they sell authentic rackets or not.

BUT

I do notice that all the complaints came from relatively new member.. most of them with only 1 post, and the rest with 4 and 6 posts. similar type of complaint, and some weird stories like,

I've seen one of the 'victim' post the serial number in this forum, and the shaft code is something like 884658SP. With that kind of shaft code, it's unbelievable that the Yonex stuff still can't figure it out.

And also,

I don't know whether the racket was really like that, but I've seen numerous fake Yonex racket and even the lowest grade that cost about 10US$ is still useable..

18. barry stokes

company directors
    Fake Rackets

Hi Arief - Thanks for replying. It does not matter whether you can play with them or not. You purchase a Yonex racket in good faith and especially when this website tells you a/. this is the genuine article and b/. please beware there are some good fakes around. To all of us who love the sport this is fraudulent practice to maximise profit.

19. Arief

Arief Regular Member

hi Barry.. I believe this site is no longer accessible? I tried to access it earlier and kept getting error message.

20. barry stokes

company directors
    Fake Rackets

Hi Arief they are still operating on http://www.racketbuy.com/. Very professional website which draws people in