User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 68
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Usj 19 Twins Sports Usj 19 - Looking To Start Serious Group For Monthly Commitment

    Hi I'l looking to start a group to play at above court. Just want to see if anyone out there is willing.

    *As per above, looking to start a group to commit on monthly basis to play 2x or 3x a week.
    *Prefer serious and committed players beginner and/or intermediate level.
    *Preferred playing time to start at 9pm.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey...

    I live in USJ 13. Can I join your group?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kota Damansara,Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    interested here

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks for the reply...
    i can get another player so that's 4...
    the court rental is RM26/hr if i'm not mistaken so we would need a minimum of 6 players preferably..
    i may play this tuesday if u guys are interested..PM with yr mobile no.'s so i can text u if confirmed..
    mine is 019 692 7237...

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Mas
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whats the level like?
    I am more like very slightly above beginer.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro can you advice any other place cause Usj 19 Twins Sports is a company lot when you stroke the shuttle it follows the wind. my 2cent

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivanarix View Post
    Bro can you advice any other place cause Usj 19 Twins Sports is a company lot when you stroke the shuttle it follows the wind. my 2cent
    "company lot...follow the wind"..sorry i don't quite understand.

    i like the rubber court there and also its easy to book there...

    played there quite a number of times..its fine by us...

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hi Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Rendra View Post
    "company lot...follow the wind"..sorry i don't quite understand.

    i like the rubber court there and also its easy to book there...

    played there quite a number of times..its fine by us...

    Bro i've been playing there on and off..... yes the court is rubber and easy to book and you sometime can postpone your bookings too..... but when you stroke the shuttle and if your stroke is very high the shuttle follows the wind because the management didnt cover the upper ventilation at the both side wall part. when you play look up top to the wall.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i see i see

    thanks for the tip

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Friday 4 December

    Anyone Interested To Play Tonite?

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivanarix View Post
    Bro i've been playing there on and off..... yes the court is rubber and easy to book and you sometime can postpone your bookings too..... but when you stroke the shuttle and if your stroke is very high the shuttle follows the wind because the management didnt cover the upper ventilation at the both side wall part. when you play look up top to the wall.
    yes rivanarix i notice the vents ...

    any suggestions on rubber courts nearby there as alternative?...

    my old knees just cant take the parquets anymore..

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Try here bro


    USJ 23 BADMINTON CENTRE COURT BOOKING RATE

    Monday - Friday
    9am - 6pm - RM 15/ hour
    - RM 7/ hour (student privillege card)
    6pm - 830pm (Session 1 - RM 50)
    830pm - 11pm (Session 2 - RM 50)

    Saturday & Sunday & Public Holiday)
    9am - 1am (RM 22/ hour)


    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...09&postcount=5

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivanarix View Post
    Try here bro


    USJ 23 BADMINTON CENTRE COURT BOOKING RATE

    Monday - Friday
    9am - 6pm - RM 15/ hour
    - RM 7/ hour (student privillege card)
    6pm - 830pm (Session 1 - RM 50)
    830pm - 11pm (Session 2 - RM 50)

    Saturday & Sunday & Public Holiday)
    9am - 1am (RM 22/ hour)


    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...09&postcount=5
    thanks! will check it out.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default monday 7 December 9.30-11.30pm...

    anyone interested to play tonite? so far there are 3 available to play...need another 3...

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Klang Lama
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where does this court located?
    I never gone to USJ19 but interested to join.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam, MALAYSIA
    Posts
    261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paperbosz View Post
    Where does this court located?
    I never gone to USJ19 but interested to join.
    where u coming from? if u know taipan its next to the Carrefour/Digital Mall..

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rendra View Post
    anyone interested to play tonite? so far there are 3 available to play...need another 3...
    hey, me and my partner would like to join u guys. what is the court number? and whats ur contact number? btw whats ur name?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    : 11-06-2011, 12:06 AM
  2. Twins Sports Badminton Centre Kajang
    By george@chongwei in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 609
    : 07-29-2011, 07:26 AM
  3. Looking to start a regular group [West]
    By Dpsbunny in forum Singapore
    Replies: 5
    : 03-12-2010, 09:00 AM
  4. Plan to start a group in NNJ
    By mahesh1975 in forum USA East
    Replies: 2
    : 03-31-2009, 08:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •