Babolat Aeropro 6 racket bag

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by marmoset, Nov 28, 2009.

1. marmoset

marmoset Regular Member

I was thinking of getting one of these as i have heard that the build quality is very good and i really like the look of it:

[​IMG]

Has anyone got this or seen it in the flesh. I need to know how well the rackets would be protected, especially if they are without covers. Ideally i want a bag for 3 or 4 rackets in one section and change of clothes, shoes, towel etc in the other section, to have a good drinks bottle compartment and have a pocket for valuables.

2. aramistuscany

aramistuscany Regular Member

It is on sale here in Singapore at $129. I saw this particular piece in the Royal Sporting House flagship store at Suntec City. They are the agent and distributor of Babolat in Singapore.

The quality is superb and it is really well-designed. It is made of thick water-resistant material and the bag seem to be able to maintain its shape and stand on its own even when its empty. If you have experience with Yonex bags you will know what I mean. Yonex bags when they are empty they just seem to collapse unless you began to put your stuff inside.

Interior of the bag are made of thermal lining and it is big and roomy. There are thick cushion paddings (second last pic) on the bag itself to cushion your spine against the bag when carrying backpack style. I have not seen this feature in other bags. These thick paddings can also be seen on both the straps.

At $129 it is a bit on the steep side for racquet bags here but for the quality you are getting, I think it is worth the price. Anyway I think one could get a discount from smaller sports retail outlets in the suburbs which RSH distributes to.

Attached Files:

3. marmoset

marmoset Regular Member

aramistuscany, many thanks for posting your review and pictures :) It looks like this is the bag i will buy.

4. LVbeam

LVbeam Regular Member

My friend has this bag but he uses it for tennis instead. It works great because we play in the summer and the bag has thermal protection in all of it's pockets so it's pretty good. I noticed that it's very durable and well built, it's not flimsy or weak (sorry if I'm not making sense).

5. marmoset

marmoset Regular Member

Thanks LVbeam. I forgot to ask, do you know if it has a shoe compartment?

6. AurorAX

AurorAX Regular Member

Biotech Sales / Marketing
    That bag looks wicked! I don't think any Yonex bags look so durable / thermo / standing up.

7. LVbeam

LVbeam Regular Member

No problem, and no it does not have a compartment specifically for shoes.

8. marmoset

marmoset Regular Member

Sorry for not replying sooner. I got an email but i thought i had already replied!!! Thanks very much for checking. I think i will go and check this bag out at my local shop and see whether it would be big enough for shoes. At the moment i carry my shoes in a tesco supermarket carrier bag and i feel i need an upgrade!!

9. rajinish09

rajinish09 Regular Member

Private Business

anyone know online stores to buy this model bags.. i could not find it:crying:... only new model is available..

10. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional

i have a limited edition tennis bag from babolat, built is awesome, rugged even for tennis rackets let alone badminton. i'm planning on getting the same one for badminton. the key feature is that it retains its shape and not crumple if you put a towel on top of the bag!!!

11. Cillu

Cillu Regular Member

Racquet Tech