User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 115
  1. #52
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    china
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have ordered an Mizuno tc700.A nice racket.

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    china
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hihiman View Post
    I have ordered an Mizuno tc700.A nice racket.
    I have received the racket. It's cheaper than china.It's a nice shop with a good price.

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It looks a shop with nice price.
    Very interested.

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can someone who has bought from this website confirm how the buying process works? I know you add what you wish to buy to the shopping cart then give them your email and some info, and the guy emails you with the shipping price and his paypal account but then what? do u just pay directly and wait for his reply? i mean, thats not very professional...

    thanks for any feedbacks !

  5. #56
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    shuttlehouse does almost the same thing and I don't think anyone would say they're unprofessional

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V_forever View Post
    can someone who has bought from this website confirm how the buying process works? I know you add what you wish to buy to the shopping cart then give them your email and some info, and the guy emails you with the shipping price and his paypal account but then what? do u just pay directly and wait for his reply? i mean, thats not very professional...

    thanks for any feedbacks !
    That's exactly how it works. You pay using the send money feature on PayPal after setting up your order by email. I ordered a MP99 SP 3U & Arc Z TW 2U, both great & great shipping too. No duty, etc. His stringing prices are very good too. I wish I would have waited a bit, now there's the 100th Anniversary AE Arcsaber & the 8DX .

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have heard 2U in TW exists for rackets that are otherwise 2U only in JP, does he have any of those?
    The website also claims he has 2U SP as well
    You have a 2U Arc Z, is it legit

  8. #59
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawei94 View Post
    I have heard 2U in TW exists for rackets that are otherwise 2U only in JP, does he have any of those?
    The website also claims he has 2U SP as well
    You have a 2U Arc Z, is it legit
    you should email and ask...?

  9. #60
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I did, he said he has 3UG5, no 2U for NS9900, then I asked if I could get one by special request, as it seems multiple others have 2U TW codes from him, no response

  10. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChrisBT View Post
    That's exactly how it works. You pay using the send money feature on PayPal after setting up your order by email. I ordered a MP99 SP 3U & Arc Z TW 2U, both great & great shipping too. No duty, etc. His stringing prices are very good too. I wish I would have waited a bit, now there's the 100th Anniversary AE Arcsaber & the 8DX .
    thank you for reply; so i just enter his email via the direct payment from paypal and pay? and then just wait his reply for tracking number and such right?

  11. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V_forever View Post
    thank you for reply; so i just enter his email via the direct payment from paypal and pay? and then just wait his reply for tracking number and such right?
    Yes, essentially. Set up the initial transaction by talking to him over his email, which is wongor@163.com if you didn't already know that. After everything's confirmed the PayPal address is ptt78@yahoo.com.hk

    My Arc Z 2U TW codes & specs.





  12. #63
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I noticed that the e78 site and the sohubuy website have difference prices for the same rackets. For example, NS9900 TW and Arc10 TW cost HKD10 more on sohubuy

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dawei94 View Post
    I noticed that the e78 site and the sohubuy website have difference prices for the same rackets. For example, NS9900 TW and Arc10 TW cost HKD10 more on sohubuy
    Generally, the prices should be the identical. Considering that 10 HKD to is like $1.25 USD/ 1.30 CAD... It doesn't really matter though. Maybe the price list on e78 isn't updated, etc... You can just mention it to him if you want, that might sort things out.

  14. #65
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the NS9900 SP is 50HKD difference, there could be others which are even more
    and if you buy multiple items, the difference adds up
    just saying, you can get a slightly better deal if you order from the e78 site

  15. #66
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What is the difference?
    What I see is same.Maybe the website was not updated so quick.

  16. #67
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,748
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't you pay in HKD in the end @ sohubuy? The difference is probably due to exchange rate differences, you can't expect them to update everyday . So whatever rate you got when you checked probably isn't the same as when they set the prices

  17. #68
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,748
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know where you're looking but the HKD price is exactly the same for 9900 (unless it has been updated in the mean time). I forgot they had HKD listed as well on the sohubuy .
    But since "wongor" is also a member here he might have seen your comment. Do you remember the different prices?
    Last edited by demolidor; 03-18-2010 at 05:33 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. sohubuy.com active times?
    By tasmi in forum Market Place
    Replies: 4
    : 03-28-2012, 08:23 PM
  2. www.sohubuy.com are they trust worthy
    By TsAr83 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 3
    : 12-31-2011, 06:13 PM
  3. is sohubuy legit?
    By nosebleedXD in forum Market Place
    Replies: 17
    : 08-02-2010, 10:49 PM
  4. is this legit
    By chiisu in forum Market Place
    Replies: 3
    : 08-07-2007, 08:23 AM
  5. Legit~?
    By Shocker85 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 09-13-2006, 02:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •