Wise Head capable?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by singnflip4life, Dec 5, 2009.

1. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    What is the cheapest, non-Eagnas crank or drop weight I can put a Wise Head on? Not counting kwun's "pocket rocket" (that's his, right?) cuz I don't have the ability nor knowledge to mod things too much beyond super glue and string :eek:

i already have an M140, and though I refer to it as MY stringer, it's actually my friend's.

2. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

any crank machine is possible, but before purchase please measure the thickness of horizontal-bar-tension, it maybe 6mm, 7mm, 8mm or 9mm.
    By default the C-bracket of Wise2086 is for 6mm and 7mm.

the cheapest should be Eagnas, no doubt, e.g. I can get Challenger-1 for USD 200 only (excluding shipping cost to Singapore/Malaysia), direct from the manufacturer.

3. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    Oh no doubt. I was looking at it, and if I can get a good crank for sub 400, that'd easily make it worth the upconversion, because finding an electric that does all the Wise2086 does, for a price sub $1000, is quite difficult. So I was wondering, what crank has the best support system for sub $400?