NEW C1 LOCATION - Gold's Gym

Discussion in 'ClearOne Badminton Centre' started by bobmilroy, Dec 8, 2009.

1. bobmilroy

bobmilroy Regular Member

ClearOne has begun court rentals, private lessons, group lessons and drop-in at the Gold's Gym in Richmond.

The address is 14380 Triangle Road and is beside the Silvercity on No. 6 Road.

All lessons will be taught by certified ClearOne Coaches.

We are open for bookings now and there are plenty of courts available during prime-time hours.

The Golds in heated with showers, sauna, steamroom and a state of the art fitness facility.

It also has a juice bar, proshop and was once the practice facility for the Vancouver Grizzlies.

For registration and times go to our website at www.clearonebadminton.com or call the ClearOne service desk at 604-278-0221.

2. Winex West Can

Winex West Can Regular Member

Hi Tech
    Congratulations! I hear that you will be running C1 while Darryl handles C2. Are you now back in Vancouver permanently now?

3. bobmilroy

bobmilroy Regular Member

Thank you and what you hear is partially true.

Darryl and I have started a seperate division of the company called ClearOne, whose mission is to develop badminton across Canada and the United States.

We both have to attend to the ClearOne Centres in Richmond as they are the foundation of the business and the focal point of the community.

But we are also looking at acquiring new locations such as Gold's Gym and capilano as well as operating events such as our recent exhibitions and the Canadian Open in 2010.

I used to complain alot as a player as to why there wasn't a company really pushing the sport.

Now that I am retired, it's time to become that organization.

Look forward to seeing you around.

Bobby

4. ViningWolff

ViningWolff Regular Member

Process Engineer
    You open the next couple of days? I'm in white Rock until the the 27th and would like to see the new facility.

5. GEEGEEGEE

GEEGEEGEE Regular Member

If we book courts at Gold's, are players able to access the sauna/shower/fitness facilities?

6. krisyay

krisyay Regular Member

is a Gold's membership required for access?