Best Yonex Shop in Bangalore, India.

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by riya_mathur, Dec 11, 2009.

1. riya_mathur

riya_mathur Regular Member

I visited Rohit Sports in Bangalore, near koramangala in BTM 1st stage, madiwala. They have ultimate choice for yonex racquets having all the models like Arc Saber, Nano Speed, Muscle power, Carbonex series, etc. Their pricing is what actually attracts you.

Currently they are offering minimum 30% discounts on all racquets, upto 60% discounts on high end racquets. I purchased Arc Saber 9 for Rs 6000/- with them.(MRP was Rs 15380/-). Same racquet at other places is around Rs 7000/-

Even Mavis 350 corks, they are selling for Rs 440/-

I'll strongly suggest you guys to visit this shop, especially Bangaloreans. They also seems to be doing courirer for out station people also.

Rohit Sports
    Maruti Nagar, BTM 1st stage, Near koramangala
    Bangalore.
    Mobile: 9632829008

2. yuvis

yuvis New Member

Very true

Yes, this Rohit Sports in Bangalore is the best shop in terms of authenticity/collection and most importantly the pricing.

they are distributors for yonex and courier racquets to people everywhere in India, even a single piece racket they will send at nominal courier charges.

I used to visit Hattrick sports/Olympic sports before, but they are very expensive. Rohit Sports deal in all kind of sports goods, like cricket, lawn tennis, squash, TT, swimming, etc.

their contact no. is 9632829008.

3. senth_kumaran

senth_kumaran New Member

Rohit sports is the awesome shop

Guys, this is a perfect shop for Yonex racquets. Me and my friends have bought so many racquets from here like Nano 9900, arc saber 10, arc saber Z-slash and believe their prices are the most economical than any other place worldwide. One of my friend staying in Singapore purchased couple of racquets during his India visit last month. He told me that even in Singapore its expensive.
    Pls call them at +91-9632829008 or email them at bangalore.sports@gmail.com for any specific info

4. riya_mathur

Actually Rohit Sports supplies Yonex rackets to almost all sports in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai. They seems to be the biggest distributors for yonex in India.

Good to knw a shop in our neighborhood.

5. bindu.hema3

bindu.hema3 New Member

I heard about this shop with so many friends in Bangalore and even in my Chennai club they are very popular.
    I'll buy the racquet from Rohit Sports next month preferably Nano 9900. Any feedback on this racket? Pls advise.

6. bindu.hema3

bindu.hema3 New Member

I finally bought Nano 9900

Guys, I finally bought this Nano 9900 from Rohit Sports, during my weekend visit to Bangalore. I paid Rs 7700/- for this racquet with one Yonex kit bag and grips free of cost.

I was really amazed to see their collection and discounts offered on each racquets. best part was they had almost all the models available, which you seldom see at any sports shop.

I'll strongly recommed you guys to visit this shop.

7. mprem

mprem New Member

One more endorsement of Rohit Sports for Yonex Badminton Racquets

Yes, he is a very good distributor. I picked up an Arcsabre 10 as well. Mr Rohit comes across as a farily straightforward and sincere person and surely can help with the selection, especially for newbies. He also, on his own, enters the model, serial number etc of the racquet in the bill he gives, unlike most other sports dealers, who give a bill only when asked for, and just mentioning something vague like "racket" or "yonex".

Highly recommended. A breath of fresh air in an otherwise stuffy sports goods market in the city.

8. a.s21

a.s21 Regular Member

Nice!but do they sell shoes?

It seems that shop is reputable and i will certainly be visiting on my trip to banaglore in march! :D

I just wanted to know if this shop sells yonex badminton shoes (i wanted to purchase either the shb 99 or shb 100 ;)) and what the pricing is like? thanks.

9. yuvis

yuvis New Member

Thats very true Mr. Prem. I am playing badminton for more than 8 years now, and this Rohit Sports is the most genuine shop I have come across. There are many shops in Bangalore like Lanai sports in KBA and Sportsline, etc but many ppl gave me a negative feedback about them. With so many fake racquets in the market, Rohit Sports is the only shop selling 100% authentic Yonex racquets.
    many of my friends come all the way from Chennai to Bangalore to purchase racquets from here. In Chennai, the pricing is less, but 70% of them are fake. We, in past have faced horrible experience with shops in Chennai like Adyar sports, Sports suppliers, etc . If you are purchasing Arc Saber, Nano, Armortec, or any other costly racquet, try avoiding Chennai shops.

10. riya_mathur

a.s21
    Yes, they do sell SHB models, but i believe SHB 99 and 100 are discontinued.
    SHB 101, I can get the price for you. I'll be visiting the shop this weekend, then i'll let u know.

11. bmsupport

bmsupport Regular Member

riya or anyone else visiting Rohit sports could you find out the price for arc saber Z-slash not the MSRP but with the discount

12. a.s21

a.s21 Regular Member

that would be nice, thanks riya mathur :D

13. riya_mathur

I wud let you guys know tomorrow definitely.

#13 riya_mathur, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  14. a.s21

a.s21 Regular Member

k, thanks alot for the help :D

15. riya_mathur

a.s21 and bmsupport,
    I've pm you guys on the pricing. Hope that helps.
    FYI, i purchased the same Arc saber z-slash from them yesterday, it was the coolest price i could have think of.

16. bindu.hema3

bindu.hema3 New Member

Can someone also let me know the price of SHB101 at Rohit Sports, by the way whats the difference between SHB101 and SHB100 model?

17. yuvis

yuvis New Member

I believe there;s not much difference between SHB101 and SHB100, moreover SHB100 is quite an old model and seems to be discontinued........... any comments

18. Fidodido_007

Fidodido_007 New Member

Hi,

SHB 100 is an older model while SHB101 is the latest top-of-the-line performance badminton shoes using latest hi-tech materials It has 3-Layer Power Cushion. This 3-in-1 performance cushion provides more protection against shock and repulsion.

19. Fidodido_007

Fidodido_007 New Member

SHB-100 is the older model, may be discontinued now. The SHB-101 is high performance badminton shoes using latest hi-tech materials. The SHB-101 uses the latest 3-Layer Power Cushion to collects and then reverses impact energy into the next movement. This 3-in-1 performance cushion provides more protection against shock and repulsion.

20. Amrinder

Amrinder New Member

Manager
    Hi, there is not much difference, SHB100 is an older model while SHB101 is new. The SHB-101LX is for ladies and MX if for men. The SHB-101 has a Power Cushion (3 layer) which provides more protection against shocks and provide more repulsion.