Results 1 to 3 of 3
12-11-2009, 08:40 AM #1
FS: a stringing machine and all the stringing tools [UK]
I am letting go a stringing set which I've used for two years:
1) Stringing machine - Pros Pro Pilot
Feature: 6 point mounting; swivel clamp system, quarter turn clamp locking system, tension range 9-87lbs, 360 degree turntable; reversible tension lever for left handers; special adaptors to support small frames; two tennis/squash clamps.
Complete with stringing machine manual, stringing/calibration/maintenance DVD, basic tools.
The machine was bought from W&D. I also bought the following accessories that will come with this set for sale as well:
- a pair of badminton (swivel) clamps
- a pair of yonex badminton (flying) clamps
- one tension calibrator (for use with any stringing machine to check the tension and adjust accordingly)
- a lot of polythene racket bag (transparent plastic bags)
- a yonex stencil and bottles of stencil dye (red, white and two black): didn't use much, 90% full;
- Grommet Kit Badminton (six sizes of grommets for badminton rackets):nearly complete.
The machine is in working condition. I am forced to sell it as I am moving out of Norwich. I've only used it for restringing badminton rackets. So the clamps for tennis/squash are still new.
The machine was bought at about £240; all the accessories cost me about £90 - £100.
Now I am asking for £150 delivered in UK or £120 pick up in Norwich region.(It weights 30kilo plus thus the P&P will be nearly £30)
12-11-2009, 12:12 PM #2
Racket stringing guide from UKRSA will come free with the above stringing set.
A brand-new (sealed) 200 meter roll of Yonex BG65ti (white) is for sale at £50 (delivered in UK).
12-11-2009, 04:01 PM #3
Now it is on ebay. Thus thread is closed.
By blableblibloblu in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & ToolsReplies: 4: 02-11-2012, 07:52 PM
By Ouchee in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 2: 09-25-2011, 07:50 PM
By badmad in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & ToolsReplies: 3: 09-01-2011, 06:12 PM
By Fidget in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & ToolsReplies: 7: 10-11-2010, 04:22 PM
By Deathsticks in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & ToolsReplies: 16: 04-30-2009, 07:33 PM