FS: a stringing machine and all the stringing tools [UK]

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by cliffhu, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cliffhu

cliffhu Regular Member

researcher
    Hi

I am letting go a stringing set which I've used for two years:

1) Stringing machine - Pros Pro Pilot

Feature: 6 point mounting; swivel clamp system, quarter turn clamp locking system, tension range 9-87lbs, 360 degree turntable; reversible tension lever for left handers; special adaptors to support small frames; two tennis/squash clamps.

Complete with stringing machine manual, stringing/calibration/maintenance DVD, basic tools.

The machine was bought from W&D. I also bought the following accessories that will come with this set for sale as well:

- a pair of badminton (swivel) clamps
    - a pair of yonex badminton (flying) clamps
    - one tension calibrator (for use with any stringing machine to check the tension and adjust accordingly)
    - a lot of polythene racket bag (transparent plastic bags)
    - a yonex stencil and bottles of stencil dye (red, white and two black): didn't use much, 90% full;
    - Grommet Kit Badminton (six sizes of grommets for badminton rackets):nearly complete.

The machine is in working condition. I am forced to sell it as I am moving out of Norwich. I've only used it for restringing badminton rackets. So the clamps for tennis/squash are still new.

The machine was bought at about £240; all the accessories cost me about £90 - £100.

Now I am asking for £150 delivered in UK or £120 pick up in Norwich region.(It weights 30kilo plus thus the P&P will be nearly £30)

2. cliffhu

cliffhu Regular Member

researcher
    Racket stringing guide from UKRSA will come free with the above stringing set.

A brand-new (sealed) 200 meter roll of Yonex BG65ti (white) is for sale at £50 (delivered in UK).

3. cliffhu

cliffhu Regular Member

researcher
    Now it is on ebay. Thus thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.