User Tag List

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Results 851 to 865 of 865

Thread: India Badminton

  1. #851
    Regular Member Nine Tailed Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,162
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hope there is an auction and Delhi smashers can get these players:
    MS:Wei Wei
    WS:RI
    WD:Captain Fantastic/Short hair girl(already there)
    MD:any decent pair
    XD:any decent pair

  2. #852
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Tailed Fox View Post
    Indian Badminton League in January,says BAI chief

    "Yes,the second edition of IBL will be held in January 2016.I can't say the exact dates now but it will probably help in the second and third week of January.We will announce all the details in a press conference soon." said Das Gupta.

    The Rio Olympics will be held next year and there is a hot race going on among the players to seal their respective berths for the mega event.In that case there is a question mark on their participation in the IBL if it happens before Olympics.However Das Gupta said,"I am fully confident that all the top players of the world will take part"

    LET'S go DELHI SMASHERS!!!!!!!!!!!

    source:My TOI newspaper(today).
    let's go IBL. hope to see WD added

  3. #853
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,983
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hopefully it will be streamed on YouTube again. The last IBL was a lot of fun.

  4. #854
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    15,625
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Having Jwala around definitely lights up the event making good side stories for the media.

  5. #855
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob3rt View Post
    Hopefully it will be streamed on YouTube again. The last IBL was a lot of fun.
    If it happens, it will be streamed

  6. #856
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Having Jwala around definitely lights up the event making good side stories for the media.
    They say LD and LXR are coming this year. With LCW, SN and CM surely in plus these two, no body will bother about Jwala unless there is some controversy again. If LD comes, the big storyline would be LD vs LCW anticipation, plus TH is coach of some team as well.

  7. #857
    Regular Member Nine Tailed Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,162
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LD recieved more pop than Saina Nehwal.People left Kashyap's on going match to see LD's match as soon as he arrived.

  8. #858
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Tailed Fox View Post
    LD recieved more pop than Saina Nehwal.People left Kashyap's on going match to see LD's match as soon as he arrived.
    Well isn't it obvious. People get to see SN and PK all thru the year. LD was once in a lifetime. The next time Lara visits MIG Bandra with his bud, there will be more mobbing him than Sach.

  9. #859
    Regular Member Nine Tailed Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,162
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan123 View Post
    Well isn't it obvious. People get to see SN and PK all thru the year. LD was once in a lifetime. The next time Lara visits MIG Bandra with his bud, there will be more mobbing him than Sach.
    Next year will be twice in a lifetime for us.if WSX comes too,Party all night..........................

  10. #860
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Tailed Fox View Post
    Next year will be twice in a lifetime for us.if WSX comes too,Party all night..........................
    According to reports, LD and LXR are most ljkely, WYH, CL and WSX are iffy. Although if CL and WSX end up in same franchise, it will be a !marketers delight, esp if its a happening city like BLR or BOM. Hopefully they have more teams and 2 conferences.

  11. #861
    Regular Member Nine Tailed Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,162
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "IBL will have many top 20 players in Men's Singles and Women's Singles Department as well as BAI is looking for many good foriegn doubles players.The BAI chief went to Beijing regarding availability of Chinese shuttlers and reached an agreement there.One person within BAI held talks with several top 20 male and female shuttlers and got a positive feedback.BAI will take bold steps to ensure IBL's grand success.IBL is likely to be played between '1-18 January' date slot."-BAI authority

  12. #862
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    15,625
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nine Tailed Fox View Post
    "IBL will have many top 20 players in Men's Singles and Women's Singles Department as well as BAI is looking for many good foriegn doubles players.The BAI chief went to Beijing regarding availability of Chinese shuttlers and reached an agreement there.One person within BAI held talks with several top 20 male and female shuttlers and got a positive feedback.BAI will take bold steps to ensure IBL's grand success.IBL is likely to be played between '1-18 January' date slot."-BAI authority
    Good to know but no Chinese player is likely to be present until you actually see them in an Indian airport disembarking. It's not the player that makes a decision, it's the China Badminton Association.

  13. #863
    Regular Member Nine Tailed Fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    1,162
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Good to know but no Chinese player is likely to be present until you actually see them in an Indian airport disembarking. It's not the player that makes a decision, it's the China Badminton Association.
    I appreciate the efforts put in by BAI.I think we will see Chinese players play in IBL.

  14. #864
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Trivandrum,India
    Posts
    191
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well ... this is third or fourth time the news about ibl published.... Tired of this

  15. #865
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akin44 View Post
    Well ... this is third or fourth time the news about ibl published.... Tired of this
    Well the first edition was a financial disaster they say

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for Badminton Court In Gurgaon,India
    By Ajay Gupta in forum India
    Replies: 166
    : 07-13-2015, 02:36 AM
  2. Badminton coaching in Hyderabad, India
    By Murthy in forum Coaching Forum
    Replies: 0
    : 10-07-2009, 04:05 AM
  3. BAdminton news from India
    By malayali in forum Olympics BEIJING 2008
    Replies: 0
    : 05-13-2008, 08:50 PM
  4. Outdoor badminton in Peryakulam, India
    By evylgrynn in forum India
    Replies: 1
    : 03-31-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. Badminton vacation in India?
    By Winex West Can in forum General Forum
    Replies: 0
    : 09-24-2002, 09:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •