User Tag List

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: India Badminton

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    OMG.. Would there be any team owned by china?.. Truly BAI need to think twice before doing this. Because i have never seen a single player in CBSL which china is conducting. I have seen so many players except indian players like saina, sindhu or any male players. If they are doing like that, why should we call those chinese players . In Axiata cup also, i dont see any china players. If wrong, correct me please.
    I think it is similar to CBSL. For example, KKK/TBH and Taufik represented the team of Guangzhou and would not play at the same time. In IBL, each team is mostly formed by the Indian shuttlers, but it can hire some foreign players to play as indicated by the news that a maximum of three foreign players can be fielded in a match. It will give the young shuttlers to play with top players and promote the sport in India.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerv2 View Post
    Nothing wrong with having a Chinese owned team. What is the OMG for?
    China was not invited to the Axiata cup.
    I am just comparing things. In chinese badminton super league, have you seen any indians playing?. They will never call. They called Lee chong wei, taufik, even ratnachok. Why not any indian?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just comparing things. In chinese badminton super league, have you seen any indians playing?. They will never call. They called Lee chong wei, taufik, even ratnachok. Why not any indian?
    Foreigners playing in CBSL need to be the top eight and I think Saina is the only Indian player qualified for that. Don't ask me why they did not call Saina.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no Indian players good enough to deal with the strength in depth that the CBSL has (amongst the Chinese players)

Only Saina is good enough.

Try and name one other that could compete, exactly there's none.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sophia_z11 View Post
    Foreigners playing in CBSL need to be the top eight and I think Saina is the only Indian player qualified for that. Don't ask me why they did not call Saina.
    For your information, TAUFIK is not there in top 8 for long long time. How come he qualified for that?....Good question right. They did not call because they dont want saina to get coaching from chinese coaches . So if they did not call, why should india ?.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    There is no Indian players good enough to deal with the strength in depth that the CBSL has (amongst the Chinese players)

Only Saina is good enough.

Try and name one other that could compete, exactly there's none.
    Yeah.. Saina is more than enough . So, indian counterparts has to rethink to call chinese to the IBL as like Axiata cup

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For your information, TAUFIK is not there in top 8 for long long time. How come he qualified for that?....Good question right. They did not call because they dont want saina to get coaching from chinese coaches . So if they did not call, why should india ?.
    Yeah.. Saina is more than enough . So, indian counterparts has to rethink to call chinese to the IBL as like Axiata cup
    That's not the point, Saina is the only player that is good enough to play in CBSL, there are no others. And the amount of coaching she'd receive is very minimal

Taufik still has it when he tries

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calm down. Even they played in CBSL, they only get coaching from the coaches of each province, nothing can compare with the Chinese national coaches. In the case of Taufik, I only know that he was on top 8 in 2011. Considered that LYB was not happy with CBSL, I doubt that they will send Chinese players in IBL. The news just suggested that IBL contacted Chinese team, nothing has been confirmed yet.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not the point, Saina is the only player that is good enough to play in CBSL, there are no others. And the amount of coaching she'd receive is very minimal

Taufik still has it when he tries
    You are telling the same thing again and again. Lol.. I am asking why they did not call saina if she is good enough?. That is my point. Any answer for this..?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sophia_z11 View Post
    Calm down. Even they played in CBSL, they only get coaching from the coaches of each province, nothing can compare with the Chinese national coaches. In the case of Taufik, I only know that he was on top 8 in 2011. Considered that LYB was not happy with CBSL, I doubt that they will send Chinese players in IBL. The news just suggested that IBL contacted Chinese team, nothing has been confirmed yet.
    Still no answer for my query>> Anybody ? If they are calling Taufik , Ratnachok, why not Saina?

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Still no answer for my query>> Anybody ? If they are calling Taufik , Ratnachok, why not Saina?
    How do you know they didn't ask Saina?

Your assumption is that Saina didn't play because didn't get asked. What if she did get asked but had to turn down the invitation for a reason that we don't know about?
    Last edited by Cheung; 11-11-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are telling the same thing again and again. Lol.. I am asking why they did not call saina if she is good enough?. That is my point. Any answer for this..?
    Because China have TONNES of WS players that are more than capable of playing at CBSL level, think about it, Han Li nobody talked about, now she has a chance on the world stage and look what she did in her first couple of tournaments. China have plenty more like her

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because China have TONNES of WS players that are more than capable of playing at CBSL level, think about it, Han Li nobody talked about, now she has a chance on the world stage and look what she did in her first couple of tournaments. China have plenty more like her
    Are they get paid for playing in CBSL?.. Huge money? Any idea?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    How do you know they didn't ask Saina?

Your assumption is that Saina didn't play because didn't get asked. What if she did get asked but had to turn down the invitation for a reason that we don't know about?
    Your dream!!!! :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure the stats are available somewhere, I don't have them on me unfortunately...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, they are paid and the money depends on who you are. If the player is a world champion, the reward is OK, but if they are nobody, I doubt they will get much.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah!common why are you making a big deal out of a small thing...really can't understand your thinking...

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast