Tecno Pro Tritec5000

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Kevin402can, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Kevin402can

Kevin402can Regular Member

Sport Chek in Canada has these rackets on clearout for 19.95. They are spec'd out as 87 grams medium stiff HM graphite with Pacific Badminton string. Has anyone tried this racket?

regards
    Kevin

2. AurorAX

AurorAX Regular Member

Biotech Sales / Marketing
    I don't think you need reviews to know what to expect for a 19.95 racket :eek:

3. Alom

Alom Regular Member

:p agreed. Who knows, it could be made in the same factory as Li-ning or Yonex :eek::D

4. Kevin402can

Well, tecno's cheap rackets are definetly cheap, but the Tritec 5000 is an all graphite racket with a name brand string. Regular price is 39.95. The local badminton club is in the community rec center which is my backyard and the whole family has joined. I need 5 rackets that will be shared among the 6 family members. $100 dollar rackets are out of the cost equation.
    So far I have picked up a Wilson V14 on clearout for 24.00. The apacs Nano 900 red and white when they had the 2 for 1 deal at apacscanada. I have also bought 2 of the tritec 5000's but all the rackets are going to be Christmas presents so they are all wrapped up and under the tree. The tritecs are crazy cheap, local restringer charges 20.00 for a restring, its cheaper to buy a racket and throw it out when a string pops.
    I am just curious how these rackets are going to play. After Christmas I can try them myself.
    regards
    Kevin

5. AMD64

AMD64 Regular Member

Which sport check? I want to pick up a few too. I seen the v14 too at sport mart but they wanted too much. Looking to spend no more than necessary because I am not good enough to notice the difference.

6. Kevin402can

I am in Stratford and I took one from the Cambridge, one from the Kitchener and two from Waterloo. My kids are giving two away to badminton playing friends for Christmas.
    regards
    Kevin