Copenhagen Masters

Discussion in 'Jonas Rasmussen Forum' started by Jacob Hylleberg, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Jacob Hylleberg

Jacob Hylleberg New Member

Hi Jonas,

English from now on - got it! Thanks for your reply, sounds excellent with the coming T-shirts! Jakob Rasmussen and I were planning on playing our doubles matches wearing your T-shirt this week-end at a tournament in Grindsted, but we'll do it later instead!

Also, I have a question for you. Did you and Lars feel sure that you would be one of the two Danish pairs selected to play Copenhagen Masters before you were actually chosen? And do you think beating Jim & Michael in Germany had anything to do with it, or didn't that change anything?

Cheers,
    Jacob

2. JR

JR Regular Member

Professional Badmintonplayer
    Masters

Hej Jacob!

Nice to hear from you again!!

I cannot recall if you were in Odder to watch my excibitionmatch with Thomas Roejkjaer, Jesper Thomsen and Tommy Soerensen on the 13th of november??

After German Open I knew Lars and I had a good chance of getting selected for Copenhagen Masters, but before it was an open question.

Beating Jim and Michael in the final of German Open boosted our confidence, but I don´t think it counted more than other results. The national coach looks more at the pairs results against the asian pairings from Indonesia, Korea and Malaysia. It´s those pairs that we compare ourselves with.

The reason why I haven´t send you the t-shirts yet is that I´m working on getting Forza to make a new fanclubtshirt for me!!

Jonas

PS! Say hello to Lotte from me!!