FS:NS8000 OLD ,TI10 3rd gen 2U,ARC7,AT700old,MP99, victor plus yonex cotton bags(KL)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Smichz, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Before getting into the topic,first would like to wish all the BCers Merry Christmas and Happy new year 2010!!

I'll be staying in KL for holiday for few days before going back for my chinese new year.For sale in KL,from 8th january 2010 to 13th january 2010.I'll be staying around bukit bintang.Prefer meeting around that area.Besides,we can sit down somewhere n have a drink at the same time.:D

FS: (Brand new and used)

1.Three pieces of NS 8000 old 3UG5 brand new SP coded (year 05).Came with NS original cover.Price:520RM.

2.TI10 3rd gen 2UG5 SP coded.99 condition,mint.Strung with BG66 26lbs.Came with original single cover.Price:400RM.

3.ARC 7 3UG4 CH.90 condition,small paint chip.Never clashed.Strung with BG68ti 25lbs.Came with cover.Price:400RM.

4.AT700 brand new 3UG5 IP( year 06)(not the renew version).Original single cover.Price 780RM.

5.MP99 CH code 3UG4.90 condition,small paint chip.Never clashed.Strung with mmoa nano68.Came with cover.Price:350RM.

6. 6 Yonex original cotton bags,12 Victor original cotton bags.For yonex,50 RM each,Victor cotton bags 30RM(Buy 5 bonus 1)!!

For those who feels ok with the price, and wants pictures of these stuffs,please add me on smichz@hotmail.comThx!

#1 Smichz, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  2. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

All genuine.I'll give u the pics so that u can see the racket u want,and when u meet me and get the racket,just compare with the serial numbers u've seen on the pic.:)

3. ghooga

ghooga Regular Member

Bean Counter, Student
    Hi, I'm interested in your MP99. Can you please provide me with the pics of it?
    Please also let me know the shipping cost to T6G 0K5, Edmonton Canada.
    Thanks

4. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Hi there..
    I can ship to canada,but only through EMS.That i must first check on the fee.Way of payment only through paypal,but i never used it before.My bank account has been verified though.:p

5. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

If u msn or yahoo,just add me on smichz@hotmail.com,i'll send the pics there..:)

6. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

Wanted a couple of cotton bags lol... But I guess shipping it through EMS is not a good idea... And I'm going to visit beijing but right during the time you're in KL....

7. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    you got a PM Smichz :)

8. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Or maybe u can ask ur relatives or friends in beijing to get it for u first,n let him transact with me..so that they can hand it to u by the time u arrived in beijing.:)

9. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

For those who PM-ed me,i have replied the messages.Thx..
    Anyway,for those who doesnt really get what RM is,it's not RMB but it's Ringgit Malaysia,or MYR.And for those who's interested in old 700,the old 700 is in my friend's hand,in KL.So,basically this racket is only available for buyers in KL.

Thx!

10. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Two days from christmas n time for a bump!

11. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

First,Wish u guys a Merry Christmas!For those who asked for the pics,it's all send.Currently,the TI10 3rd gen 2UG5 and some yonex cotton bags are booked.So,if anyone need some more TI10 3rd gen 2UG5,all i can do is search the new ones for u guys.Price through PM if necessary.For those who asked for the pic,but havent received the pic,please inform me..thx!

12. fahmislumber

fahmislumber New Member

bro smichz....any other rackets like VICTOR can u bring to KL??? if you can get victor with cheap price plzz PM me ok...im really interested with victor

13. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Victor rite now i only got Pro nano 7.Mint condition.Can say 95-99% condition.If u want,u can take it at 180RM.