Sintec Armor Technique 900 Kevlar at S$98 inclusive of grip n string, it is worth it?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by calvin_lei88, Dec 24, 2009.

1. calvin_lei88

calvin_lei88 Regular Member

hi guys... i wan to check the market rate for Sintec Armor Technique 900 Kevlar... i got a friend who can get the racket from his coach.. n quoted me this price.. is it a good deal? I dont have any experience with sintec rackets ..what i do know is that this model is a clone of Yonex armortec 900 technique. On top of that, I am thinking of getting a ti-10 3rd gen. A shop owner quoted S$165 inclusive of string too... which one to get? Need ur advices! haha ...Thanks in advance.

2. calvin_lei88

Lets make the question simpler... Do you all think $98 Sintec armor technique 900 kevlar (grip and string but no bag) is cheap? Thanks!

3. -Silver-

-Silver- Regular Member

Engineer
    Ti-10 3rd gen for $165 with string? I think that's a good price. As for sintec armor technique 900 kelvar, the last time i saw the price was like $125 with string and grip. I think at $98, it consider quite a good price too.

But then again, i suggest you to demo the racket if possible. To see which racket you are more comfortable with.

4. calvin_lei88

wow... thanks for the feedback... can't wait to try the sintec racket... i know clones are not as good as the real ones.. but do they have similar strengths n weakness?

5. -Silver-

-Silver- Regular Member

Engineer
    Normally clones tend to perform differently from the original, they may or may not have similar strengths or weakness. Best if you have Yonex AT900T to compare with if you are getting the sintec clone.

6. calvin_lei88

haiz...i dont have any luck finding a yonex at900t to try ... hence, will like to ask anyone who has tried both the sintec version n the real yonex version about the differences in their performances...