User Tag List

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    kwun, if you can email me a dimensioned drawing or photo (even a hand-drawn sketch would do), I can reproduce the original and do some mock-ups of the proposed mod.

I'd rather not go into the guts of my WISE if I can possibly avoid it - I just took the cover off and I don't fancy messing with anything I found underneath...
    no update on the drawing and dimension. but here is a link with pics of the inside of the WISE, despite a broken one.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=401525&page=2

I am curious how you managed to open yours. Pete tried doing that and claimed that there is a sensor that detects the opening and bricked the WISE. he had to send it back to be "recalibrated"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    no update on the drawing and dimension. but here is a link with pics of the inside of the WISE, despite a broken one.
    I am curious how you managed to open yours. Pete tried doing that and claimed that there is a sensor that detects the opening and bricked the WISE. he had to send it back to be "recalibrated"
    I ever repaired someone's Wise2086 around 2010 (I was the Wise2086 agent that time for Malaysia), it is very easy to open and also to recalibrate it, but it needs a computer software to do a calibration.
    it is not a complicated machine, but it is a well engineered machine ....
    most important is the load-cell which is located at gripper bottom-part.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    I ever repaired someone's Wise2086 around 2010 (I was the Wise2086 agent that time for Malaysia), it is very easy to open and also to recalibrate it, but it needs a computer software to do a calibration.
    it is not a complicated machine, but it is a well engineered machine ....
    most important is the load-cell which is located at gripper bottom-part.
    so is it true that once it is opened, it is detected and need to be sent in to be recalibrated?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine is an ex-demo, so it has almost certainly been opened before; had I known there was a break-in sensor I wouldn't have bothered. Seems excessive, IMO - if something falls into the machine through the puller slot, RTB is a bit drastic!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so is it true that once it is opened, it is detected and need to be sent in to be recalibrated?
    i have no idea on this, coz the machine that I open was broken already, so need to open for replace the internal parts and to recalibrated it ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the machine do has a sensor system to detect opening. I did open my because of my curiosity of how the machine been constructed. Then error code show up. I forgot what number was the error code. To fix that just leave the tension head in the middle.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

we have a problem.

look at this pic:

attached to the gripper post is a thin ribbon cable and then what appears to be a strain gauge. and that's where the WISE gets the tension reading from.

which means that we have to keep that body unless we want to deal with how to get that strain gauge work with our new part.

back to the drawing board, it seems.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we have a problem.

look at this pic:

attached to the gripper post is a thin ribbon cable and then what appears to be a strain gauge. and that's where the WISE gets the tension reading from.

which means that we have to keep that body unless we want to deal with how to get that strain gauge work with our new part.

back to the drawing board, it seems.
    My "fork" idea is back in play, then?

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    My "fork" idea is back in play, then?
    i was thinking something even more simple. as i am planning to get a 12" long Al bar anyway and there will be extra material. so just patch at piece at the back. pretty much a fork, but only one finger fork. the bar will be 1/2" thick so it will be way more than enough strength to even do tennis stringing.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

i was thinking something even more simple. as i am planning to get a 12" long Al bar anyway and there will be extra material. so just patch at piece at the back. pretty much a fork, but only one finger fork. the bar will be 1/2" thick so it will be way more than enough strength to even do tennis stringing.
    i am going to put this little project/idea on hold. on my new Gamma, where this was to be used in, the amount that is needed to move the gripper is merely 3 inches at most and that doesn't really justify building this part anymore. there are other things that can be improved on instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: green version available.

Name:  green1.JPG
Views: 1962
Size:  104.7 KB

Name:  green2.JPG
Views: 1929
Size:  126.1 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Michal,
    pretty nice work!
    But a short question. Can you clean up your inbox please, I tried to contact you because I very interested in your side support.
    Or you send me your E-Mail adress so i can contact you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One set (yellow, PsP, increased-WISE2086) is located in Vancouver, Canada. Faster delivery for the people from North America.
    I sent this increased set. However the normal version will be better. So I will send again to Kwong-Vancouver a package. This time the correct one.
    Some real picture:
    Name:  2012-05-16.jpg
Views: 1404
Size:  95.0 KB

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone else with Chudek's supports have to lock their turntable a couple times to prevent the string from rubbing against the edges of the support when pulling tension ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please, someone could tell me who sells (nylon) load spreaders (like those in posts #122 or #217) to attach in both mounting posts of my Eagnas Combo 710 stringing machine? I could not find any in the Eagnas Internet site. I verified that my original mounting posts are causing some damages (dents, cracks) to my badminton rackets, especially in their head top.
    They could be custom-made or industrialized load spreaders as well.
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can by the load spreaders here http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop...Path=25_62_156

I verified that my original mounting posts are causing some damages (dents, cracks) to my badminton rackets, especially in their head top.
    its good to have load spreaders, but without them the racket should be not damaged too... maybe wrong (to hard?) mounting of the racket?!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yan.v View Post
    Does anyone else with Chudek's supports have to lock their turntable a couple times to prevent the string from rubbing against the edges of the support when pulling tension ?
    Hi, I don't use his supports but I made my own some time ago. I found very early that all edges needed to be rounded to prevent cutting or damaging the string when pulling. I rounded, then cut a slot so that the string can come out of the grommet and rest on the side of the supports touching only a smooth surface.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast